• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You came to the wrong village

Guide You came to the wrong village

Kid Alchemy

Smash Rookie
Kid Alchemy submitted a new guide:

You came to the wrong village - A guide of Villager's options

What's up fellow smash players, I am Kid Alchemy and I am here to give you a guide on Villager. Villager was the only character in my guide "What dat Marth do" that got requested for me to make a guide on using my personal guide format. So here we go,Villager.

Villager is predominantly a zoning character who relies on keeping opponents away with his multiple projectiles. Here are his pros and cons.

Pros:

Multiple projectiles

Strong and useful aerials

Pocket is a useful way to deal with...
Read more about this guide...

Mtn64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mtnn64
3DS FC
4742-5103-9358
Villager is upper-mid - mid weight as cited by kurogane hammer
EDIT: also dunno why axe isn't listed in the OoS options but utilt is
both are F6 anyways and axe can ignore shield drop frames with short hop
jab1 --> axe and jab2 --> tech chase on platform / double jump axe should also be listed as kill confirms
jab1 --> axe is even true at some %s. Can find you the spreadsheet if you need it

Attachments

Last edited:

Kid Alchemy

Smash Rookie
Thanks, not a Villager main so I got most of my info from observation of Ranai's gameplay. Thanks for the info

Top Bottom