• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Have you ever rapidly pressed shield as Yoshi? It looks very funny to do, I think it would be an interesting way to taunt.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Hah, I've whipped this gem out from time to time, though mostly only in doubles friendlies to shower my partner in egg shells while he's walling off our opponents. It's situational, but it's probably one of the best uses for our shield IMO.

:005:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You have to buffer it if you want it to be successful though.

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
i thought it looked funny but i prefer to crouch down and make yoshi look like he has a sezure

Steam

Smash Hero
Hah, I've whipped this gem out from time to time, though mostly only in doubles friendlies to shower my partner in egg shells while he's walling off our opponents. It's situational, but it's probably one of the best uses for our shield IMO.

:005:
not sure if serious

Yikarur

Smash Master
Yoshis shield is the only one where you're mainly like "**** you" if you powershield something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom