• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshis going into Genesis 3

DwarfSkippy

Smash Rookie
NNID
DustinGregoire
Let's get a list of Yoshis going to Genesis 3 this weekend to look out for them. Off the top of my head I know these players are going:

1. Raptor (New York)
  2. The Wall (Texas)
  3. Sky Williams (California)
  4. Firefly (Canada)

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Alright so I wanna attempt to do this since we did this at Apex 2012 and it was awesome (attached to this post).

Confirmed so far that I know of:
1. Me
2. Aggronize
3. Sky
4. Wall @The Wall
5. iRJi
6. Mr. Doom
7. NotHost
8. Yams
9. LordStrum
10. Firefly ~Firefly~ ~Firefly~

If you know anyone who's going not on this list please let me know. Anyway, not sure how I'm going to organize this. We kinda got lucky at Apex 2012 to get it done. I think it would be best to attempt to do this on Friday night in the main room. I'll be linking this to the Yoshis I have contact with. Spreading this would also help. Anyway, if you're down please let me know. Here's to hoping one of us makes a dent at Genesis :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Hmph. Some Brawl ppl picked up Yoshi in S4 now huh...

Have fun Yoshis.

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Hm, that merge ended up funny.

Geez Raptor use the search function instead of making duplicate threads wowwwwwwwwwww.

That Apex picture brings back some memories though. Probably the best large tournament I've ever been involved with.

Gramps, stop being old. =P

Hope you all have fun at Genesis! Someone better make a splash with Yoshi.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I saw the other thread. I wish you didn't merge it now it's just unorganized /: was gonna link to the Yoshis I know now it's not even on the OP and the title says nothing about a group picture which is different from just "who's going to Genesis"

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I saw the other thread. I wish you didn't merge it now it's just unorganized /: was gonna link to the Yoshis I know now it's not even on the OP and the title says nothing about a group picture which is different from just "who's going to Genesis"
  1. You can always directly link to your post.
  2. It's still the second post in the thread.
  3. It's a Genesis topic and we had a Genesis thread already. We don't need to have one just for a picture.
  4. If you're tagging/texting/facebooking people anyways, this makes no difference.
  5. The boards aren't so active that your post will be buried -- I'd be surprised if this thread. reached 2 pages.

Stop disappearing from the world Delta. =P
Wha? i haven't vanished. Unless you mean from Skype. But Skype drags my computer through the mud, so it had to stop being used.

Last edited:

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'm actually on Discord much more than Skype. Though, I mostly pay attention to mentions moreso than just sitting in chat.

Top Bottom