• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
I'v seen Falco & Fox, Meta knight & Kirby working toghther during team battles. but i've always wondered what is your take on Yoshi's perfect part. What teammate screams Synergy.

For Smash 64. Luigi was Yoshi's perfect partner but i don't really have one in mind for Brawl. I was thinking luigi again but his moveset changed drastically. So pretty much i'm asking is who do you think would make a great partner for Yoshi in doubles matches (Under Team mode)

I know diddy is out of the question because his banana's trips everyone including his partner....

This is not a spam topic i really need to know your opinions. Trying to play doubles in more tournaments but can't find that perfect match and hopefully one of you know.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lucario or MK. But I dont really think this question needed its own thread...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Lucario or MK. But I dont really think this question needed its own thread...
I didn't think so either. I'm going to go ahead and lock this (sorry for my Red Name not showing as a Mod, but someone brought this up for me to close).

You're free to talk about this as one big doubles discussion strategy thread if you want to make one. If not, just speak about it in the social. :)

EDIT: You can also ask questions like this in the Q/A Thread with an "IMPORTANT" tag on it, in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom