• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Video Links

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey does anyone know what's up with the Fumi vs Koma videos on Youtube? It seems that they infringed some sort of copyright law and Youtube removed them. I am angered, someone re-upload them please. Let's hope Youtube isn't banning smash videos!

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
SHAZZAM!:yoshi:

'Ello everyone! Haha, my my it's been a while. Hate to come back and say "LOlz absence sowwie wuznt here 2 update heres sum vids!" and then not do anything.. so let me explain myself a little bit.

1) I bought WoW
2) School is vital right about now since I'm looking towards college, thus resulting in me working 10x harder getting the right GPA.
3) When I don't have a copy of SSBM, I don't tend to be interested in it. I've recently received my copy back from my friend who lost it after a couple of months, so chances are I'll be back posting again.

Now, I don't have any new videos right now due to a computer whipe prior to purchasing a new computer.. but I will try and update this topic soon.

Bloshi, I've also noticed that when I tried to show my buddy the power of Yoshi (What better way to do that then mass-infiltrate their minds with Fumi and Bringer?) but there's apparantly some infringement on it. However, all other videos remain untouched.. so I'll see if it was just a mistake by reuploading them when I get my hands on them.

Remember! :yoshi: lives on!

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
Added a few more videos I came across on Youtube. Nothing too huge, though. The new ones are indicated by the stars, though I think I missed taking off some of the starts on the old videos.

Ah well ^^ Got some more Fumi videos up there.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I don't know too much about the Ganon Yoshi matchup, but I have a feeling that this Ganon player didn't either. At any rate, this is a video I recorded from a draft crew battle, for money [the link will say Doll Vs. Tope, but they were just the team captains] this past weekend. The Yoshi player is WTF?, though I believe his SWF name is The |Egg| Sniper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBhidDc1pY
the last stock is hideous. he had NO clue what to do haha...effing domination.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
either way... i have to agree... Even if the ganon wasn't too good, any time when yoshi looks good, he looks **** good...

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I've never seen that video of fumi before. I must say I'm almost a little impressed.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
So remember how the last time I posted a match of The |Egg| Sniper Vs. a Ganon, the Ganon wasn't that good? Well this Ganon is definitely good. The vid quality is pretty trash, but that's not my fault haha.
Sorry Egg Sniper for not asking if I can post this [despite the results, who knows, you might have a problem with it haha...doubt it though ;)]
The |Egg| Sniper Vs. FATS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcVv4X4jpUU

D

Deleted member

Ummm here are some vids of park in a low tier tourney. Great yoshi, though ill take these off if u want, but i think people should see these EXTREMELY entertaining matches from a great yoshi:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I-2gHufWaxk Kawn (zelda) vs park(yoshi) 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1p63F8oaTOI kawn (zelda)vs park(yoshi) 3

Park (yoshi) vs Warp $tar Warrior (kirby) 1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=xGEA4kg23FA

Park (yoshi) vs Warp $tar Warrior (kirby) 2 http://youtube.com/watch?v=lN6TbL8cJeU

3rd match isnt yoshi. Again, if u want me to take these off, tell me.

D1

Banned via Administration
Also if anyone's interested I got a couple Yoshi vids on my youtube account a few new ones from Fumi's site (he's really into "compilation vids" nowadays). A few old vids of mine on there as well...but judging from how I play now I think those vids are doodoo XD.

bigman40

Smash Master
Also if anyone's interested I got a couple Yoshi vids on my youtube account a few new ones from Fumi's site (he's really into "compilation vids" nowadays). A few old vids of mine on there as well...but judging from how I play now I think those vids are doodoo XD.
I wouldn't mind watching some of your old vids (as long as you make new ones :p).
This thread is pretty good. I can get alot of strats on stages from these.

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow I didn't even post a link >_>

http://www.youtube.com/d1mx

I just added Risetto 2, and Ukeru...GREAT WATCHES!

Fumi vids btw ^_^.

The rest are my outdated vids : P...and random Fumi vids here and there and my fave Gabe Yoshi match.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Lol what's with all the resetting? There are some points where its just stupid...but Ukeru was great. Very entertaining.

Fumi's pretty cool, yeah...

Seanson your Yoshi reminds me so much of mine! The similarity is ridiculous! Combos win games...

D

Deleted member

Holy crap seanson, that was awesome. That music was cewl, very yoshi-esque.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was a little bored in that combo video where the Fox/Falco players didn't tech. But then you had some nice tech chases and other combos in there that made up for it. Good job Seanson =)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: YES WITH THE JABS SEANSON YES YES

Also, nice music synching. Awesome job. ^_^

Seanson

Smash Ace
I was a little bored in that combo video where the Fox/Falco players didn't tech. But then you had some nice tech chases and other combos in there that made up for it. Good job Seanson =)
Hopefully I mixed the 'good' and 'bad' combos well enough to keep it marginally interesting the whole way through. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Well i still think it was very well done. Thats some nice stuff from 1 tourney. Maybe i was just too busy jammin out to the music :dizzy:

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
idk if whoever made this is still updating but theres a world of season yoshi 2v2's on youtube, do you want linnks or is that enough?

Top Bottom