• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi TAS ( New Yoshi Useless TAS Tech?)

AngryCamel

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys was just practicing some tasing and felt like doing some Yoshi and came across a crazy frame perfect double jump cancel dash dance thing lol, let me know if you have ever seen this, I looked up a few Yoshi TAS and never saw it.
Its at 20 seconds, I only did it for as long as I could before Papa Yoshi attacked me lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iE5_6fC3HE

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
Regular Double Jump Landing to Dash Dance as far as you want isnt hard, but this **** is like ledge stuff too somehow and insanely fast lol

GranmasGotGame

Smash Rookie
What exactly is the input for this?

I put the video on .25 speed and it looks like a DJC wavedash towards the edge looped, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
i think its like Double Jump Land but hold forward to ledge cancel it then hold back to double jump land again, etc

AngryCamel

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you use your aerial drift just enough to get back onto the platform to then double jump again

Top Bottom