• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Items

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Hello, fellow Yoshi's. I've been wanting to see some of the Yoshi stuff you guys own for some time now (If you even have any), so If you have anything that you think is worth showing off, post em here. :)

I'll post mine.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Actually hold on, I'll list a couple for now:

Yoshi Plush (small, green)
Yoshi Plush (medium, black)
Yoshi Lollipop (gummy, watermelon flavored)
Yoshi Shirt (purple, "<3 Yoshi" text)
Yoshi Shirt (black, "I <3 Yoshi" text)
Yoshi Shirt (SMW design, with Mario and white)
Yoshi Figure (small, basic pose)
Yoshi RC Car (based off MK64, it's adorable)
Yoshi Purse (with Mario on it)
Yoshi Pin (gold plated, a gift from a Nintendo of America visit)

That's all I can remember off the top of my head, when I get home tonight I'll do some picture taking.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I don't have one single Yoshi item. Had a keychain Yoshi, but forcefully gave it to Shiri.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I have a TON of stuffierz :x I'll get meh camera and post soon <3

Sorry if this post is excessively long because of all of the pictures >_<;

My wallet:

My Bag:

Random Folder:

Hoodie:

Custom B-Day Card:

Smash Plushie (I carry it around, I go all-out Yoshi for tourneys ;3):

Yoshi Shelf (view 1):

Yoshi Shelf (view 2):

Yoshi Shelf (view 3) (rofl, I <3 Dinosaur sticker ;D):

Old Yoshi Bag:

Shirt One:

Shirt Two:

Shirt Three:

Shirt Four:

Shirt Five:

Shirt Six:

Shirt Seven:

Shirt Eight:

Shirt Nine (costume shirt my friend made me back in the Melee days):

Hat to my costume (not the original, I just wanted a better hat.):

Yosh Costume:

EGM SSBB Yoshi Book:

DS Case:

YOSHI BLADE >:D

Keychain (and key):

Random Yoshi card from Wendy from like 150 Million Years Ago:

Randomg Keychain Plushie (that my dog likes to eat -.o):

Again, sorry that this post may be HUGE and excessively long ._.;

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
When I have time i'll post images and stuff, I don't have a camera and must use the one on my laptop.
Also since it's almost 6 AM as well, i'm too lazy to get everything set up now. When I do have them all finished and stuff i'll just edit this post.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
^ I'm extremely jealous that Yoshi gave someone a free ride.

Me in it? I have quiet a few. Here are some examples.

Party Time:

With the President of Michigan International Speedway:

Last Day of High School:

Backside:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Here's most of the stuff I have that I took a picture of.

Got at Ooples

Both the same, but different colors.

(From Left to right) Medium Sized Yoshi Plush, Large Yoshi Kart/Holding a smaller Yoshi Kart, Sweet Tart Yoshi Kart Dispenser, Cyan/Black Yoshi Keychains, Blue egg/Green Spotted Plush, Large Yoshi Bag, Yoshi Necklace, White Yoshi you can hang in car (Small sucker to keep on glass) Yoshi Wallet.

Yoshi Hat made from Ooples again, and Yoshi scarf found from WHOBO 3. Only One was made over there.

I have Yoshi101's Shirt 5 the wendy's card DS stylus and Yoshi slippers as well (Stuff I couldn't take a picture of cause of laptop dying/being lazy.

For shirts he has that I want are... Shirts 2 4 And 8!
And holy ****, we even have the same pokemon Blanket!

Also I'm having charrobeads making me a Yoshi Necklace as well, i'll post another picture when I get it August 6th.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE THAT BLANKET TOO?!
That's too pro my fellow Yoshi, too pro :3
That hat and scarf are REALLY cool D: I'm jelly.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cause it's a good pose, but having it on literally 6 different shirts is kinda overdoing it... If they actually made A shirt with that pose while having different scale colors though...

Anyways shirt 1 I posted is a Yoshi composed of hundreds of smaller Yoshi's.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sorry to double but...

[collapse="Part 1"]

In this pic:

Three Yoshi T-shirts, a jean jacket that has "Tetris Attack" on it, my old purse with Mario and Yoshi and a poster for Super Mario Galaxy 2.[/collapse]

[collapse="Part 2"]

In this pic:

Black and Green Yoshi plushes, some stickers that include Yoshi, a valentine I got with Yoshi on it (LOL), Super Mario Sunshine figure of Mario riding Yoshi, a mini figure of Yoshi, a small Yoshi pin, a Yoshi RC car with bananas (it has shells and a mushroom too), a pencil case with the cast + Yoshi, a Super Mario World sweatband, some Yoshi dominoes and some useless **** on my table + an SNES with Tetris Attack in it.[/collapse]

Enjoy.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Emerald Blue GC controller spotted, I'm jelly.

Since my Orange GC controller has been with me for possibly 10 years, and i've had to modified to where it has two nunchuk sticks for the Smash/C-Stick & Control Stick (Black/Red) while the back is Black. And it STILL has problems, i've decided to buy a new one, most likely a white GC controller with a White Control-Stick later today on eBay...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I also called my DS, my amazing controller, my favorite mug and my dry erase crayons useless **** too. It's true though compared to the awesomeness that is Yoshi littering the picture.

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
Emerald Blue GC controller spotted, I'm jelly.

Since my Orange GC controller has been with me for possibly 10 years, and i've had to modified to where it has two nunchuk sticks for the Smash/C-Stick & Control Stick (Black/Red) while the back is Black. And it STILL has problems, i've decided to buy a new one, most likely a white GC controller with a White Control-Stick later today on eBay...
If you are looking for a controller and you actually live in texas I recommend you find a Vintage Stock.. I've found some new and near new controllers there.

Depster

Smash Champion
You can get Raptor's shirt at Hot Topic. And the purple one with green outline I've seen at Kohl's. And the SNES yellow shirt was at Kohl's too. I've also seen a Yoshi women's night shirt at Hot Topic... I'm not man enough to buy it all, though.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I've actually been looking for my shirt again in Hot Topic because the one I have right now turned too small after it was washed. :( If anyone can find it online for me, I will love you forever.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I have a yoshi tattoo on my ****. Didnt think it would be appropriate to post it though.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
First person to actually have a yoshi tat wins this thread.
But you gotta have a pic proving it's your tatoo.
I.e, your face un-photoshopped in the pic.

:phone:

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Everytime I see this thread I click it expecting to see people discussing yoshi's item game in brawl... lol
I have like 2 yoshi shirts and some other mario shirts that have yoshi in them. I got a plushie, slippers, a key chain, and a super awesome yoshi stylus that would be more awesome if it was green instead of light blue.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Sorry to double but...

[collapse="Part 1"]

In this pic:

Three Yoshi T-shirts, a jean jacket that has "Tetris Attack" on it, my old purse with Mario and Yoshi and a poster for Super Mario Galaxy 2.[/collapse]

[collapse="Part 2"]

In this pic:

Black and Green Yoshi plushes, some stickers that include Yoshi, a valentine I got with Yoshi on it (LOL), Super Mario Sunshine figure of Mario riding Yoshi, a mini figure of Yoshi, a small Yoshi pin, a Yoshi RC car with bananas (it has shells and a mushroom too), a pencil case with the cast + Yoshi, a Super Mario World sweatband, some Yoshi dominoes and some useless **** on my table + an SNES with Tetris Attack in it.[/collapse]

Enjoy.
where did you buy the green yoshi plushie? I bought mine at a 7-11.

Top Bottom