• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Yoshi Combos, Traps, and Kill Setups

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Please tell me if I forgot anything! It's really hard to keep track of all of this @_@

You can Control + F (Command + F on Mac) the following:
[TRUE COMBO
[KILL COMBO
[IMPORTANT COMBO
(no ending bracket, I may have put additional info before it)

There was this old thread with Yoshi's true combos, but it's pretty old and I'll be able to update this thread more often than that one.

I've heard people mention a ton of combos in passing conversations, so I feel like it'll be better to compile them into an easy-to-find thread. The point of this thread isn't to list only the true combos; I want to put in mixups and other things here, too.

For now, I'm putting the general percentages or none at all; if someone could test the exact percentages that'd be great.

Generally:
Very low percents = 0-10%
Low percents = 10-30%
Mid percents = 30-60%
High percents = 60-100%
Kill percents = self explanatory

Percents are based on Mario in Training Mode, so Rage isn't a factor. Whether or not it's a true combo also depends on the Training Mode counter.

SH = short hop
Landing ___ = do this right before landing on the ground
Rising ___ = do this while jumping
jump = jump or double jump to follow up properly
turn around = turn around

Format for the combos:
[placeholder for format, if this is still here please tell me]
Also note that Yoshi is NOT a combo character, and a lot of the time you should leave things at 2-3 hits rather than overextending, which can leave you in a bad position. You can use eggs and reads to get more hits in, however.

Ground Moves
------------------------------------
Jab1

Jab has two main hitboxes: one at the tip of his foot, which brings the opponent upwards, and one that's closer to his body, which hits the opponent away. React to the way Jab1 hits the opponent so that you can follow up properly:

Hitting a certain hitbox might make some followups harder to hit or even miss entirely at some percents. Jab1 > Utilt

• Jab1 > crouch cancel Jab1
  • Jab1 > Jab2 > Fair Lock (delayed jab2 should make this easier, but Jab2 will be less guaranteed) [works best at ~35%, requires missed tech]
  • Jab1 > Jab2 > Dash Attack [works until ~100%, DI away makes this stop working earlier]
  • Jab1 > Jab2 > Dash Grab
  • Jab1 > Utilt > Utilt > Uair* [very low percents]
  • Jab1 > Ftilt [works at most percents] [TRUE COMBO starting 80%]
  • Jab1 > Dtilt [TRUE COMBO at ~120%]
  • Jab1 > Dtilt > Tech Chase / Offstage Fair?
  • Jab1 > Nair [IMPORTANT COMBO]
  • Jab1 > Uair [only works on floaties] [mid-high %?]
  • Jab1 > Usmash* / Dsmash / Fsmash / Down B [IMPORTANT COMBO] [KILL COMBO]
Jab2
I'll have to test to make sure, but Jab2 followups are generally inconsistent, maybe because they're either not true combos or because they only work at specific percents.
  • Jab2 > Dash Attack
  • Jab2 > Dash Grab
Jab2 > Fair miiiiiight work if you read a jump, but it's definitely not a true combo.

Utilt

• Utilt > Utilt
  • Utilt > Uair [IMPORTANT COMBO] [TRUE COMBO at mid percents] [KILL COMBO] (probably not a true combo at kill percents?)

Aerials
-----------------
Strong Nair (i.e. the first frames of Nair)
Landing Nair is when you use Nair right before landing. It's best if you do it close to the ground since that means you can follow up more quickly. SHAD Nair (short hop air dodge Nair) will make this easier especially since that's what you'll probably be using in a match. However, at lower percents, most of these combos only register as true if you do it juuust before landing.
  • Landing Strong Nair > Jab1 > Jab2 [TRUE COMBO until ~20%]
  • Landing Strong Nair > Utilt [TRUE COMBO at 0%]
  • Landing Strong Nair > PP Utilt [works when Nair hits too far for Utilt to hit normally]
  • Landing Strong Nair > Dash Attack [TRUE COMBO until ~50%]
  • Landing Strong Nair > Dtilt [TRUE COMBO until ~30%]
  • Landing Strong Nair > Down B / Usmash / Fsmash / Dsmash
  • Strong Nair > Fair lock [works best at ~30%, requires missed tech]
  • Rising Strong Nair > Fair [works at ~80%] [KILL COMBO]
  • Landing Strong Nair > Fair Spike [works at ~60%] [KILL COMBO]

Soft Nair (i.e. the lingering hitbox)
  • Landing Soft Nair > Jab1 > Jab2 [TRUE COMBO until high percents]
  • Landing Soft Nair > Jab1 > Utilt / Ftilt / Dtilt / etc.
  • Landing Soft Nair > Utilt / Dtilt / Usmash* / Fsmash (probably too slow to work well)
  • Landing Soft Nair > Ftilt [TRUE COMBO at low percents]
  • Landing Soft Nair > Dsmash [TRUE COMBO at low percents] [strict timing]
  • Landing Soft Nair > run up > Usmash [works ~60-70% no tech, 80-110% regardless] [TRUE COMBO at ~90%, also 100-110% with spin animation] (doesn't have to hit the ground for spin animation)
Fair (no ground spike, i.e. at low percentages)
  • Fair > Jab1
  • Fair > Utilt > Utilt
  • Fair > Down B?
Fair (ground spike)
This is when you spike the opponent into the ground and they bounce off of it. This starts happening at ~50%. Requires a missed tech.
  • Landing Fair Spike > Utilt [TRUE COMBO ~50-80%]
  • Landing Fair Spike > Usmash [TRUE COMBO ~50-90%] [KILL COMBO] [may have to charge Usmash to kill, but it can still be a true combo]
  • Fair Spike / Landing Fair Spike > Uair [IMPORTANT COMBO] [TRUE COMBO starting ~50%] [KILL COMBO]
Sour Fair (hits the opponent forward)
  • Landing Sour Fair > Fair Lock
  • Sour Fair > Nair [works ~20-40%]
Uair*
  • Uair > Uair* [can chain itself 3 times at specific percents, maybe even more] [IMPORTANT COMBO] [KILL COMBO]
FF Bair
If you fastfall Bair so that only the first 2 hits land, you can semi-spike the opponent into the ground. If they don't tech, this can lead into some followups. Starts working at around 20%, where it puts them into tumble. Remember that none of these are true if the opponent techs it!
  • FF Bair > turn around > Jab1 > Jab2 / Ftilt / Dtilt / Utilt / etc.
  • FF Bair > turnaround Ftilt
  • FF Bair > turnaround Fsmash [TRUE COMBO unless the opponent techs it] [KILL COMBO at ~90-110%]
  • FF Bair > turn around > Usmash / Dsmash
------------------------------------------

Air Footstool

• Air Footstool > Down B [misses with DI]
Ground Footstool
  • Grounded Footstool > Nair [read note below]
Regarding footstool combos:
Technically, you CAN footstool into a Fair lock, but it's ridiculously hard.
Grounded footstool into Nair works against certain characters, which you can see here: https://smashboards.com/threads/footstool-oos.441512/

Up B (Egg Toss)
  • Up B > Fair [KILL COMBO]
  • Up B > Nair
  • Up B > Uair
  • Up B > Usmash
Throws
  • Down Throw > Double Jump Up Air [IMPORTANT COMBO] [TRUE COMBO] [KILL COMBO]
This is actually the only throw combo Yoshi has (if I remember correctly). You can do more based on reads (e.g. Uthrow > *opponent airdodges* > Usmash) but Yoshi's Hoo Hah works for a good range of percents, even at kill percents for fast fallers. It's just harder to do in some cases, especially at higher percents against floaties and heavies.
If you want to learn more about throws, go over to Papa Wall's video: https://youtu.be/U6hnVAbxCh0

Jab Lock Setups
All of Yoshi's jab lock setups are pretty techable, but they're worth mentioning.
  • Bair1 > Fair Lock [strict timing to land] [works ~10-30%, best at ~20%]
  • Jab1 > Jab2 > Fair Lock
  • Landing Strong Nair > Fair Lock
Sour Fair and Sour Nair start after Fair stop locking. You might be able to get a Dair lock but from my experience, it's really hard.
Technically you can also lock out of an air footstool (see the Footstool section) but it's too hard to be practical.

Frame Traps and Traps

Made a video that showcases these, which you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mxPBRbpzi8
Though they aren't always 100% guaranteed (with the right air movement and air dodges, the opponent can escape them sometimes), these should be good options to keep in mind:

Uair Frame Trap
If the opponent is above you in the air, you can throw a Uair at them. If they don't airdodge, they get hit by it. If they do airdodge, you can Nair them.

Egg Toss Frame Trap (Fair)
In the air, throw a weak forward tossed egg while the opponent is also in the air. If they airdodge it, Fair them. If they get hit, Fair them anyway. Can give you a spike offstage.

Egg Toss Frame Trap (Uair)
If the opponent is directly above you, toss an egg at them. If they air dodge it, Uair them. If they get hit, double jump Uair. If you don't have a second jump, get back onstage quickly so you're still at the advantage.

Egg Toss Trap (ground)
In the air, throw a weak forward tossed egg (i.e. aim forward, but don't hold the Special button). If the opponent blocks it, you can Egg Lay them while they're in shield hitstun, or Fair them if they get hit. Note that they can still roll away. (see the extra note in the video description!)

Fair Frame Trap
In the air, throw out a Fair. If the opponent air dodges, you can hit them with a Nair. Otherwise, they get hit by the Fair.

Sample Combos
  • Utilt > Utilt > Uair (lowish percents)
  • Uair > Uair > Uair (specific percents)
  • Landing Soft Nair > Jab1 > Utilt > Uair
  • FF Bair > Jab1 > Utilt > Uair > Uair > Uair
OoS Options
  • Nair (done by jumping out of shield, then doing Nair)
  • Usmash (done by jumping out of shield, then Usmashing. Usmash will cancel the jump)
  • Down B (done by dropping shield, then using Down B)
  • Jab (done by dropping shield, then using Jab) (look at the Jab section for followups)
  • Ftilt (drop shield, Ftilt) (should only be used when the opponent ends up behind you)
Setups
Tech Chase Setups
You can find a lot of these listed here with percentages for each character: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RhcBGr9MNRKq69zyZKNbdWYxWZK8ZB7Q53CdXyLbs7U

Other than those, there's:

• Uthrow on top Battlefield platform [works ~60%?] - link
  • Utilt on platform
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Even if it knocks the opponent too far away for a near-true followup, you can still chase with Uairs / eggs

Version History (aka proof that I'm not THAT lazy)
Version 1.0 - 4/26/16 - Made the thread
(several random undocumented edits)
Version 2.0 - 1/6/7 - Overhauled the thread with a better format. Added some combos, added some percents, tested most of them.
Version 2.1 - 1/9/17 - Random edits, added frame trap video
Version 2.1.1 - 3/5/17 - Random edits, added Setups section
Version 2.1.2 - 4/2/17 - Random edits, added Jab2 section
Version 2.1.3 - 5/18/17 - A few random edits

Plans:
- Make a video showcasing the combos
- Add GIFs
- Test percents for all combos
- Rough kill percents
- Add a jab lock setup video
- Make better sample combos
- Make it look better somehow?

Credit to DJLive, Arms98, Top Boss, Brilliant Brill, Codaption, Goldenstein64, Zaney72, and anyone else who helped out by giving me combos for this thread. Some information might also come from the Yoshi Discord, other threads, etc.

Last edited:

DJlive

Smash Apprentice
Fair ground spike to uair... Wall combo.

Also put oos options:
Nair
Jump cancel usmash
Down b
Jab

DJlive

Smash Apprentice
It'll be better to also note when to use those set-ups to kill

Arms98

Smash Rookie
you're missing down b on FF bair follow ups and u smash on egg follow ups. And seeing as none of these are necessarily true comboes i would put dash grab on jab 2 followups. Percentages would be really helpful because i find myself getting punished alot for missing setups off of jab 1, nair, and fair and low percatages

Last edited:

Pixel_

Smash Ace
you're missing down b on FF bair follow ups and u smash on egg follow ups. And seeing as none of these are necessarily true comboes i would put dash grab on jab 2 followups. Percentages would be really helpful because i find myself getting punished alot for missing setups off of jab 1, nair, and fair and low percatages
Yeah I'm planning on doing percentages later, and separating true combos from strings that just work.

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
Powershield>jab 1>down b on fast fallers is so swag.
Forward air(not the spike) combos directly into neutral air at low-mid percents.
Fast fall back air(all 3 hits) combos into up tilt and aerials at low percents. It's good at crossing up shields too.
Not sure if you'd want to include this, but down tilt leads to dash attack if there is no tech.
Strong Nair>short hop forward air(spike) is a kill confirm at around 60%.
Soft Nair>Up smash is a decent kill confirm at about 110% or so.

BrilliantBrill

Smash Rookie
Jab1 > Utilt > Utilt > Uair > Footstool > Dair or Dspecial

(works at low percentages)

Dair (if done before opponent is launched) > Jab > Jab1 or Jab2 followups

Last edited:

Arms98

Smash Rookie
Jab1 > Utilt > Utilt > Uair > Footstool > Dair or Dspecial

(works at low percentages)

Dair (if done before opponent is launched) > Jab > Jab1 or Jab2 followups
grounded dair is really wonky, if you don't get the launch hit box then theres a chance the grounded version will knock them too fair away for jab to connect. just something to keep in mid

OOPSAlmighty

Smash Rookie
Anyone have rough percent specific notes for kill set ups. Ex. Around 43% (if I remember correctly) jab 2 unteched, leads to Fair spike which also if unteched garuntees Nair to Fair.

OOPSAlmighty

Smash Rookie
I meant to mention that I did this on robin. Tested with a friend DI'ING it, the only DI that seemed to actually affect it was Down/away, or Down. So long as I positioned myself right DI'ing away always seemed to get that spike or the sour spot which killed, DI up got the sour spot and killed. Down away made it a little less consistent and just down meant I had to follow the DI but DI'ing seemed like the only thing he could do.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
We sadly do not have a video to the extent that the recent Shulk Monado Purge has done. We'd need a group of labbers and someone able to make vids to do this.

DJlive

Smash Apprentice
I do want to emphasize a couple of combos that I have found, under certain conditions, are true...

1. Jab down b

True on: fast fallers e.g. Sheik, Fox, MK, Ryu, Limit Cloud
Percents: 100-135
Condition: The jab needs to be spaced so the opponent is pulled towards you but does not pop up. This is a nuance of the tipper jab. It's easiest to do at around 120.

2. Jab down smash

True on: whole cast
Percents: all percents
Condition: The jab needs to be spaced so the opponent pops up slightly perpendicular the top of your tail when doing down smash. Another tipper jab nuance. Furthermore, down smash needs to be buffered.

3. Jab up smash

True on: whole cast
Percents: all percents
Condition: The jab needs to be spaced so the opponent pops up slightly 45 degrees above your nose. Yet another jab tipper nuance. Furthermore, since up smash comes out pretty late, it needs to be buffered.

4. Dthrow uair

True on: whole cast... But depends

Fast fallers
Percents: 100 up
Rage: None to Level 1

Regular fall speed (e.g. Mario, Pikachu, Cloud)
Percents: 80 up
Rage: Level 1 to 2

Floaties (e.g. Peach, Mewtwo, Villager, Zelda )
Percents: 50 up
Rage: Level 2 to 3

Condition: they only DI toward or no DI, first jump needs to be buffered upon throw, second upon first jump. Read the DI while buffering. If you know they SD'd away or jumped, bait a uair/bair instead.

I'll update this when I've done more rigorous testing.

Codaption

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3454-1643-6973
Gonna make some additional notes here. Take exact numbers with a grain of salt, theyre just generalizations- I didn't factor in staling or individual character percent ranges.

-If you land sweetspot Nair right before you land (such as out of a SHAD, which is realistically the only time you would really go for this over something else), it opens up for a plethora of low-percent followups. Yoshi Bomb, Jab 1, any tilt and smash attack (barring maybe fsmash really early on, admittedly haven't tested this). You could Nair-> Utilt to set up a ladder, or go for Nair->Yoshi Bomb for a nice guarenteed 29% (or Nair->Jab 1->Yoshi Bomb for a bit of extra, since Jab1->Yoshi Bomb is true at low percents on everyone barring floaties). Nair->Usmash is also possible for a decently long time, all the way up to around midrange percent (dash attack also works around this range). The same followups should be possible off of soft Nair, just at higher percent ranges.
-Meteor Fair true combos into literally every aerial at higher percents, assuming they don't tech of course. Uair is the only one you really need to know, though double meteor Fair->Uair would be a hilariously effective mixup if it worked.
-Eggs true combo into Utilt and Usmash; the former has obvious applications, and the latter is a kill confirm at high percents (the window changes drastically based on the character and the angle of the egg).
-Dthrow->Uair is never a true combo, as it's possible to di forward to get out of it completely. Even assuming they don't di, it's still only true on a select few characters, and is a 50/50 on most of the cast (some characters it's virtually impossible to be fast enough for even that).
-Autocancel Bair combos into Ftilt on platforms at low percents. It's about as useless as it sounds, but I thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:

Goldenstein64

Smash Cadet
NNID
goldenstein64
3DS FC
3411-1021-7210
Could a meteor FAir be a frame trap for teching in place and tech-rolling behind Yoshi if he DSmashes?

If so, this could be reliable tech-punish method. Evidently, since DSmash is used, there could be a counter punish if tech-rolled away or if setup is not used properly.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Could a meteor FAir be a frame trap for teching in place and tech-rolling behind Yoshi if he DSmashes?

If so, this could be reliable tech-punish method. Evidently, since DSmash is used, there could be a counter punish if tech-rolled away or if setup is not used properly.
idk, but shouldn't Fair have enough lag to the point where you can just react to the opponent's tech? By looking at the frames, actually, jab would be a guaranteed followup if you fastfall Fair into the ground (17 frame landing lag vs the 27 frame faf of tech in place) and instant dash attack might catch the rolls. I'd still need to test this stuff out first to make sure, though...

EDIT: Also, as a note to everybody following this thread, I updated the footstool area.

Last edited:

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
For them to be able to tech, doesn't the opponent have to be meteored from the air? I don't think you would have enough time to get to the ground, experience landing lag, and throw out a smash before they're able to put up shield. Jab's about as good as it would get.

I haven't played in a long while, so I don't remember what exactly happens when you get meteor hitbox when they're on the ground. Don't they just get stunned briefly if they're at low% (and can punish you) or fly directly up at higher% (= uair punish)?

Pixel_

Smash Ace
For them to be able to tech, doesn't the opponent have to be meteored from the air? I don't think you would have enough time to get to the ground, experience landing lag, and throw out a smash before they're able to put up shield. Jab's about as good as it would get.

I haven't played in a long while, so I don't remember what exactly happens when you get meteor hitbox when they're on the ground. Don't they just get stunned briefly if they're at low% (and can punish you) or fly directly up at higher% (= uair punish)?
Yes, they do get stunned at low percents and fly upwards at high percents, but they're still able to tech ground spikes for whatever reason. I think it happens mainly because the opponent tries to shield but does it too late, so they just tech instead.

Anyway I did quick testing and it looks guaranteed:
Dash attack should also be guaranteed but I haven't tested it yet, nor am I planning to

Goldenstein64

Smash Cadet
NNID
goldenstein64
3DS FC
3411-1021-7210
what about for landing a FF FAir, and then punishing them for immediately teching?
EDIT: nvm, skipped over comments by accident...

Last edited:

Goldenstein64

Smash Cadet
NNID
goldenstein64
3DS FC
3411-1021-7210
Info Dump:
Jab1 can also be followed up by NSpecial and DAir for Shield and OoS punishes.

UTilt, DTilt, and Jab2 can be followed up by eggs for obvious reasons.

I'm sure Strong NAir and Sour FAir can be followed up by RAR BAir at low-mid percents.

NAir has 3 hitboxes: a 10, 7, and 5 percent, but 7 lasts just about as long as 10.

FF BAir (when it causes tumble) can also be followed up by turn-around DSpecial, turn-around USmash, DSmash, turn-around DSmash, turn-around Jab, and turn-around Tilts.

Jab1 can be followed up by itself when crouch canceled.

FAir ground spike can be followed up by FH DAir (FF asap) and kinda DSpecial at mid-high percents, but FF FAir is really dangerous on shield and can't follow up anything except eggs situationally, so bad combo starter and follow-up. Using fading FAir is safer but has no combo utility.

FF BAir is dangerous on shield also, but can follow up Strong NAir and Sour FAir (unsafe!).

You should not only include what something can be followed up by, but also what it can follow-up, for max combo potential and orientation.

Edit: Fading FAir has combo utility because of auto-canceling

Last edited:

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Info Dump:
Jab1 can also be followed up by NSpecial and DAir for Shield and OoS punishes.

UTilt, DTilt, and Jab2 can be followed up by eggs for obvious reasons.

I'm sure Strong NAir and Sour FAir can be followed up by RAR BAir at low-mid percents.

NAir has 3 hitboxes: a 10, 7, and 5 percent, but 7 lasts just about as long as 10.

FF BAir (when it causes tumble) can also be followed up by DSpecial, turn-around USmash, DSmash, turn-around DSmash, and turn-around Tilts at high percents.

Jab1 can be followed up by itself when crouch canceled.

FAir ground spike can be followed up by DAir (FF asap) and kinda DSpecial at mid-high percents, but FF FAir is really dangerous on shield and can't follow up anything except eggs situationally, so bad combo starter and follow-up. Using fading FAir is safer but has no combo utility.

FF BAir is dangerous on shield also, but can follow up Strong NAir and Sour FAir (unsafe!).

You should not only include what something can be followed up by, but also what it can follow-up, for max combo potential and orientation.
If I were to include what a move follows up to, how would I format that?

Goldenstein64

Smash Cadet
NNID
goldenstein64
3DS FC
3411-1021-7210
I think this would be a semi-horrible, but flashy combo: What about using up 2 egg tosses at the edge (in the air), DJing and Fair spiking the opponent (with bounce of course) at the start of the DJ, footstool them, immediately use your last stalling egg toss directed away from the victim, and then use Dair to lock them once the foe has hit the ground? Then you can follow up with Usmash or whatever...

Again, this is horrible to use in-game, since it makes you extremely vulnerable, but could this dream combo be true???

Plz lab!!

Edit:
It doesn't make you that vulnerable if your opponent is a bad edgeguarder, but still! I suppose this combo could work at around high-kill percents...

I guess you could also use Uair or spaced egg toss instead of Fair.You would have to be unnaturally quick with a footstool in both situations and be launched higher for egg toss

Mid-high percents for Uair, high-kill percents for egg toss.

Last edited:

Goldenstein64

Smash Cadet
NNID
goldenstein64
3DS FC
3411-1021-7210
Just tested this combo on G&W, and the Uspecial is too laggy to do anything once you footstool them.

Turns out this dream combo will stay in my dreams...

Also did a quick test for following up RAR Bair, the victim would be too far away before Yoshi can turn this into a combo with Nair or FF Fair...

Add: Also, FF Bair can lead into combos with higher start-up depending on the percent and weight of the opponent, with turn-around jab and turn-around Utilt having the highest combo potential, and Dspecial having the best damage punish.

Last edited:

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Finally updated this thread, don't be afraid to tell me what to add or take out.
No promises that it'll be added right away, but it should be added eventually.

Delta-cod Delta-cod Do you mind stickying this?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Boards for everything outside of socials are pretty dead so don't think it'll need a sticky, it'll still be at the top.
Decent thread either way.

TheLobsterCopter5000

Smash Apprentice
I've found a new (and somewhat difficult) one.

What you want to do is perform a full hop Bair (immediate Bair), then immediately perform another Bair while drifting towards the opponent. If done correctly you will get a frame-cancelled Bair hit 1, (frame cancelling is a tech that reduces landing lag), allowing you to followup with an Ftilt, Dash attack, Nair, Bair, or even a meteor Fair (which I know can be a true combo on Mario at ≈65% if spaced correctly, or a mixup/50-50 if the percent is different or if the spacing is wrong.

So yeah, pretty difficult to do, but the reward is an array of options, including a potential combo into meteor Fair.

Top Bottom