• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi CCV~ We need song reccomendations!

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Gentlemen.

I come to you tonight with a proposal. How would YOU like to be involved in a Project that will go down in Yoshi History? A combo video for the ages if you will. Years from now when SSB4 comes out and kills Brawl with its shiny HD coat of paint, People will look back on this video and say "Wow, Yoshi is horrible compared to how he was in brawl!" Now I know, the thought Sakurai possibly butchering our favorite DragonTurtleDino thing up even more is rather depressing. BUT you should know as well as I do that it is more than possible.

What was I talking about..... Ah yes, CCV.

Well assuming we do get enough people in here we need to establish some things?

How long is this gonna be?
Who's gonna be in it?
When are the deadlines?
Am i gonna end up making this?
Music Genre/Songs?
Textures?
Title?

What i DO know is. I want some Legit stuff in there. I want Funny stuff in there. If you're Deltacod i want the lulziest timeouts you got. Almost anything goes here.

Also again if this does get off the ground, i don't want like 500 clips of you 3 stocking some pour soul unless there was some **** stuff in there.

My Codes:
Wii#: 2693-2909-2415-7913
Brawl FC: 3866-7898-6190

Song Recommendations:

Avenged Sevenfold - Almost Easy
Nelly - Air Force Ones
Blue Stahli - ULTRAnumb
B-Complex - Beautiful Lies

Needs more variety

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Time to search through my SD cards full of replays.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
I'd Much rather you just upload the replays and upload em to like media fire or something. But if you wanna i can put my Code up. Problem with that is you can only send like 5 a day or something.

Scatz

Smash Champion

I'll wish everyone good luck on this. Not many finish it lmao. I'm not going to send in clips as they're pretty lackluster (and old), but I might consider editing the video or being a critic so that it's not overly boring in parts.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Celes why the hate? :( I'm all here making a valid contribution to a project and I just get trolled </3

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
I bowed my head in respect and thanks for your contribution which was actually pretty good.
Also you are the almighty ladiesblade. Far better than the Bloodgod.

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to contribute, except that I don't have a recording device, and anyway even if I did, wifi combos are meh. As for offline, sadly our main host quit, so I don't know when will be the next tourney. Only vids of me I got are like this and 2 others, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=110j4FFTu3o&feature=related

There is no real combo vid material there though. As for music, what type of music would you prefer, are you fine with the typical vgm remixes/electronic music or do you want something with lyrics to make this vid differ?

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
I'd like to contribute, except that I don't have a recording device, and anyway even if I did, wifi combos are meh. As for offline, sadly our main host quit, so I don't know when will be the next tourney. Only vids of me I got are like this and 2 others, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=110j4FFTu3o&feature=related

There is no real combo vid material there though. As for music, what type of music would you prefer, are you fine with the typical vgm remixes/electronic music or do you want something with lyrics to make this vid differ?
No preference. Its w/e as long as you all think it will sound good i'll see what i can do.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Dangit, I just remembered that I really don't have any videos that are up to date in even the slightest.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Okay...I'm Just going to put this out there. I've seen alot of Combo Videos since Brawl came out and I'd like to say I'm a decent judge of a good or a bad one.

I personally can't tell (usually, unless people are like dash attacking shields with marth or something obnoxiously 08 like that) and don't care when the clips were taken. It could be from 08 or from 8 minutes ago as long as it LOOKS GOOD. We're Just trying to show off Yoshi here lol.

Another thing, The only combo video's i can think of atm involving Yoshi that a large group of people saw would be the GSM Vids (Dren lol) and Zudenka's Combo Video. Now with those being the only real precedents, do not be too quick to say that your clip is too stale or overdone. It might be to you as a Yoshi main, but alot of these will be new to most of the people who will see them.

Last thing, Its a combo video, don't send anything too boring. I mean Yes this is yoshi and this is brawl but if your Highlight is 6 eggs to an Upsmash Kill (which tbh is hilarious but you get my point) think twice before picking it. I don't want a single boring clip in here. No one move combos. No games where you 3 stocked them but did nothing even remotely watchable. No really lame doubles Clips of you getting like 2 random kills in a row due to the other guy SDing (<3 Polt) and no tim- Well maybe timeouts. I had another idea for that lol.

[Collapse="TL;DR"]Okay...I'm Just going to put this out there. I've seen alot of Combo Videos since Brawl came out and I'd like to say I'm a decent judge of a good or a bad one.

I personally can't tell (usually, unless people are like dash attacking shields with marth or something obnoxiously 08 like that) and don't care when the clips were taken. It could be from 08 or from 8 minutes ago as long as it LOOKS GOOD. We're Just trying to show off Yoshi here lol.

Another thing, The only combo video's i can think of atm involving Yoshi that a large group of people saw would be the GSM Vids (Dren lol) and Zudenka's Combo Video. Now with those being the only real precedents, do not be too quick to say that your clip is too stale or overdone. It might be to you as a Yoshi main, but alot of these will be new to most of the people who will see them.

Last thing, Its a combo video, don't send anything too boring. I mean Yes this is yoshi and this is brawl but if your Highlight is 6 eggs to an Upsmash Kill (which tbh is hilarious but you get my point) think twice before picking it. I don't want a single boring clip in here. No one move combos. No games where you 3 stocked them but did nothing even remotely watchable. No really lame doubles Clips of you getting like 2 random kills in a row due to the other guy SDing (<3 Polt) and no tim- Well maybe timeouts. I had another idea for that lol.
[/Collapse]

Yeah thats it. Yall good

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Can't you at least put the bike kill and/or the fart -> egg -> up-smash kill? :(

Not sure what you're talking about with the Bike kill might have missed that. The Fart egg Upsmash however is in. I was legit wondering why you didn't link me to that part in the first place. Otherwise i might have missed Yoshi with that Blood Lust Filled kill steal.

Bad Polt :<

I believe Celes said something about the fart > egg > Usmash kill being cute, but don't quote me on that. =P
You are Correct. Lurking hard as always I see. :cool:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I need to get this stupid kill I got recorded. Dash attack > dash attack > dash attack > fsmash.

Sharky

Smash Master

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So, I totally got something amazing recorded in doubles yesterday. We were on Delfino Plaza at the part with the 3 pillars with grass on top sticking out of the water, and as the stage lifted off, I triple footstooled all the way back onstage but footstooling EVERY OTHER person in the match, it was awesome.

Top Bottom