• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Hi guys, been a long drought since I posted, figured I might as well confirm my ****ty peach and penguin for next week.

idea

Smash Master
lol 50 pages? i don't think i've ever had to write anything more than 8 pages long. which is really 4 pages, single-spaced. but i've still probably had to write more than 30 essays so far. ...wow, that's a lot.

also, apparently that was your 3000th post.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
oh really? my sister is a *******

hows the reading? i assume its alot considering its engrish

and wow that was quick :p

idea

Smash Master
heh, sometimes i check smashboards inbetween doing other things on the internet so i catch replies really quickly for maybe half an hour.

and uh...there's lots of reading to do...but i tend not to do most of it <_< i've found that i can get pretty good marks by just reading enough to be able to write essays and going to lectures. but that is not an advisable university strategy :laugh: even though it's worked really well for me. also saves money on books.

edit: haha, 3 minutes.

SkSuicideKing

Smash Rookie
I think im better than last week now, I fixed my controllers and stuff. **** man, some of you guys are beast, can't wait to learn more!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Omg it's back and up and running =o

Sad I can't come until I make sure my future is set Dx

*will try to come on something like March Break or Winter Break and whatnot

idea

Smash Master
so...sksuicideking...what's the deal with seneca? founders on wednesday is looking like a subpar location right now. how many tvs are there/when would they be free/anything else you might know?

fUddO

Smash Ace
There's one tv per tutorial room, and there are usually 2-3 free rooms. If we can find a better place I'm all for it, but right now the limiting factor is Wiis anyways.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well, I'm going to show up at Founders. If rooms are found in a different college, someone better let me know.

idea

Smash Master
atm looks like nothing's really happening for melee.

possibly moving things to monday in the future. i mean, mike and i are, anyway =P

SkSuicideKing

Smash Rookie
sorry about that, limited access to a computer wouldent let me post on the forums
i was down at founders today and played some brawl. man, I'm a melee guy but its super chills in the brawl community. It'd be sick if we chould get a room with more than one tv so we could all chill. Anyways I'm still working on Seneca..

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Frigging night school. So I won't be back there until January or so. So I don't get to "lose" to Jiggs.

.Marik

is a social misfit
sorry about that, limited access to a computer wouldent let me post on the forums
i was down at founders today and played some brawl. man, I'm a melee guy but its super chills in the brawl community. It'd be sick if we chould get a room with more than one tv so we could all chill. Anyways I'm still working on Seneca..
Funnily enough, it was the reverse way for me, until I converted purely to Melee.

demodemo

Smash Ace
yo whats up, 1st year here, I live @ vanier.

anyone up for some melee? i'm down to drop by at a smashfest for like an hour or so, when is the next one? and where? how many TVs?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Not going to be able to show up again until about January or so, I'm taking night school.

And also can't show up for Melee on Mondays, as night school is mon/wed.

Which begs the question: Melee on Mondays, Brawl on Wednesdays, let's get in some Smash 64. I've got a 64, 3 controllers with near-mint working control sticks, and a copy of the game. Now we just need a 4th controller, a day, a place, and we can do it.

andyboi92

Smash Rookie
hey guys, im @ bethune and i gotta say that the smash scene there is great...i was wondering if maybe i could join u guys and run some brawl ? if so, what room at founders

idea

Smash Master
other colleges do stuff too? does anyone else play melee?

euro and i played a bit today, it was easy to find free rooms at 5 on mondays...anyone's welcome to join us next time.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey guys, im @ bethune and i gotta say that the smash scene there is great...i was wondering if maybe i could join u guys and run some brawl ? if so, what room at founders
dude come to Gis tourney at the end of the month,bring your buddies! =D

Bluntman

Smash Rookie
yo just got into res first year geography student my names andrew i wanna hit up this brawl **** lemme know whats good:bee:

fUddO

Smash Ace
Usually it's in Room 107, or thereabouts. Essentially, we just look for a free room and hook up a Wii.

Something came up and I won't be there tomorrow. Someone else will have to bring a wii. Sorry, all.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
LOL I started this thread, get at me. I don't play Smash anymore though, but I'm glad to see this is still happening without me. Does David (KirbyKaze) still show up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom