• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo, it's Tempo!

Tempo32X

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I just joined this site so I figured I'd write up an obligatory introduction thread. ^^; I'm Tempo! Named after the obscure and mostly forgotten game on the Sega 32X. I'm new to the Smash community, but I'm by no means new to the Smash games themselves. I used to play heaps of Super Smash Bros., Melee, and Brawl back in the day, but around the time 3DS/Wii U was released I started to drift away from the series. I guess real life priorities and stuff got in the way of things. >< So, while I may be a bit out of the loop nowadays, I've since wanted to try and make a comeback to the Smash games. I'd even like to try and get into some Competitive Smash and local tournaments if I can!

I've pretty much always mained Mr. Game & Watch, and I've always been a pretty keen fighter. Looking forward to getting back into the ring. P:<

Peace~

Top Bottom