• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YL grounded up-b glitch

verbose

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
verb#571
I know my name is verbose but I'll be brief. If you go to training mode on yoshi's story as Ylink and the opponent as fox (it probably works on other characters) and you do a grounded up b whenfox is on the sloped part at the end of the stage and you're on the flat part of the stage, sometimes fox will fly up very high. It seems to work better if fox is behind you, and if he is at a lower percent, but those two could be coincidental. I'll try to capture it on video. Is this already a known glitch?

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
this only seems to be triggered from fox jumping afterwards- it seems similar to when falco uses his stale shine too much.
IIRC, every hitbox in UPb counts as the same attack, the move is constantly staling itself. its not a great move as it is anyways. you pretty much use Upb when you know people aren't gonna try to SDI it.

Top Bottom