• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yink wants to leave us! Protest inside for a better future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yikarur

Smash Master
[03:47:53] Chloe B. "☆Yink": Yeah
[03:48:01] Chloe B. "☆Yink": I'm retiring as your Mod

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Read on Skype, I completely Understand and that also reminds me to make my BBR application now.
I'm now curious as to who the two Yoshi mods can be, How is it judged... Like People who use to be Mod for Yoshi's like Shiri/Chaco. Or just like new members that the mod recommends randomly.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Cmon guys. Everything comes and goes. No need to take this to another level.

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Scatz. Although Yink is awesome, it isn't right for us to protest in order to make her feel guilty and get her to stay reluctantly. Also, you might be blowing this out of proportion. Yink may not have time to moderate these boards, but she will probably still frequent them. I highly doubt Yink will be gone here. *goes back to lurking*

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Guys this could've easily been spoken about in the social. Though I'm no longer your mod, I assure you you will get someone that's good for the job. I promise you that.

It was great to mod you guys. :)

*lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom