• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday to everyone who birthday'd =0

And Vman, we should have both picked up the other game more a long time ago =p

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Still alive? Airborne is more than alive. He's getting ready for Season's Beatings: Ascension, a FGC major. Speaking of which, you should all like this video and support him.

http://youtu.be/izDwt2Zdkyc
I know that he's alive for UMvC3, but mostly meant a bit for brawl.
Also, I literally don't have any money, I'm surviving on $6 for all of September.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well I liked it just straight up cuz Air is cool, I like spidey, and of the bit Ive seen of him in MvC hes actually quite good. Not really a massive MvC fan myself, but if I were to cheer for anyone to succeed in that game hed easily be one of my top choices.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
So the other day at work I had someone ask me on the phone if he was allowed to play the little golf course (I guess he meant mini golf -_-) This is obviously a stupid question which we get a lot of. After 2 years of working here I've grown tired of answering stupid questions so I've resorted to trolling stupid people sometimes. Anyway, I tell the guy
- "Suuuuure I just need to get you registered for today" (you literally don't have to you can just show up and play)
-"Okay what do I do?"
-"I need your name"
-"My name is Billy Boe Bob" (fake name I made up)
- Okay now please press 1 if you want to play mini golf
- *beeeeep* Ok
- K now please press 1 again to confirm you pressed 1.
- *beeeep* (at this point I put the phone away from me for a sec cause I giggled)
- Ok thank you. And you wanted to play today?
-Yeahh
-K please click 2 if you want to play today
- *beeep*
- Now just press 2 again to confirm like before
- *beeep* ok..
- Alright thank you you're registered for today. Just show up whenever you can and give us your name
- that's it???
-yeah you're set
- ok ty
- have a nice day. :)

about 2 hrs later he shows up, goes up to the counter and tells the other cashier
-"Hi I registered for the little golf course today over the phone. I'm Billy Boe Bob."
- "Huh what do you mean?"
- "Over the phone.. I pressed 1 and gave my name. I was scheduled for today"
- other cashier thought for a second then said "Oh riiiiight my mistake that will be 6$"
- *pays*

1 hour later he's done and compliments us on the course and thanks us for our service. :troll: Just thought I'd share a story xD this made my day.

:phone:

Shiri

Smash Chump
Excellent.
:yoshi: Likewise! :D

Sup Shiri? Still playing BB?
Unfortunately, I'm the last vanguard for BB out here. Everyone is on P4U and even though that IP is decidedly @$$, the game studio is obviously legit so I've been playing that and it's fun. BB3 is coming next year and I'm kinda looking forward to it, but it's shaping up questionably so far.

Still C Walkin'? Jealous because my joints don't do everything I tell them to like yours do! XD

Lolwut? @ Shiri

Your name reminds me of Siri.

Shiri, give me directions to the closest Burger King.
"You don't actually want to go to Burger King. Please allow me to direct you to the nearest Shoney's or Golden Corral. You're welcome."

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Not that much anymore because it destroys my wrists.

Maybe once every few months or so. Congratulations on leveling up those techniques, though.

Depster

Smash Champion
lol, I said every instead of even... Yeah, I can see that being hard on your wrists... my thumbs ache after I practice moonwalking lol

| Big D |

Smash Master
I'm touched ^.^

No, I'm not lil B's big brother. I'm like one of a million Big D's. Pretty confident I'm the largest though.

Thinking about a name change, but meh.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Is this question really appropriate for smash boards?

Does it matter? This place is social.

So the other day at work I had someone ask me on the phone if he was allowed to play the little golf course (I guess he meant mini golf -_-) This is obviously a stupid question which we get a lot of. After 2 years of working here I've grown tired of answering stupid questions so I've resorted to trolling stupid people sometimes. Anyway, I tell the guy
- "Suuuuure I just need to get you registered for today" (you literally don't have to you can just show up and play)
-"Okay what do I do?"
-"I need your name"
-"My name is Billy Boe Bob" (fake name I made up)
- Okay now please press 1 if you want to play mini golf
- *beeeeep* Ok
- K now please press 1 again to confirm you pressed 1.
- *beeeep* (at this point I put the phone away from me for a sec cause I giggled)
- Ok thank you. And you wanted to play today?
-Yeahh
-K please click 2 if you want to play today
- *beeep*
- Now just press 2 again to confirm like before
- *beeep* ok..
- Alright thank you you're registered for today. Just show up whenever you can and give us your name
- that's it???
-yeah you're set
- ok ty
- have a nice day. :)

about 2 hrs later he shows up, goes up to the counter and tells the other cashier
-"Hi I registered for the little golf course today over the phone. I'm Billy Boe Bob."
- "Huh what do you mean?"
- "Over the phone.. I pressed 1 and gave my name. I was scheduled for today"
- other cashier thought for a second then said "Oh riiiiight my mistake that will be 6$"
- *pays*

1 hour later he's done and compliments us on the course and thanks us for our service. :troll: Just thought I'd share a story xD this made my day.

:phone:
Cool Story Bro. Wondering why that guy was dumb enough to believe you were getting the inputs when he pushed the numbers.

:yoshi: Unfortunately, I'm the last vanguard for BB out here. Everyone is on P4U and even though that IP is decidedly @$$, the game studio is obviously legit so I've been playing that and it's fun. BB3 is coming next year and I'm kinda looking forward to it, but it's shaping up questionably so far.

Still C Walkin'? Jealous because my joints don't do everything I tell them to like yours do! XD
I see. Yeah, I noticed there was a lot of people going to P4A, although, I'm wondering how quickly T3-2 will pickup lol.

I still Cwalk and I picked up Shuffling too, but I haven't been doing either lately since I'm trying to get myself situated since I graduated. Lmao, my joints will soon stop listening too, just trying to get everything I can out now before it happens.

:yoshi: "You don't actually want to go to Burger King. Please allow me to direct you to the nearest Shoney's or Golden Corral. You're welcome."
-DEAD-!!!

I'll rep Yoshi next tournament if you change the thread title to "Dedede is invincible"

Serious.
You are?

| Big D |

Smash Master
That's just hurtful and mean spirited :(

I mean you are the one who inspired me to try Yoshi and really show the potential of the character.

Are you not happy?

Captain L

Smash Champion
He will rep yoshi next tournament, I'll hold him to it.

Also I should point out that there's this other guy in our community who Big D made a 50$ bet with over who would win the tournament, and if Big D goes yoshi that'll put him in serious jeapordy of losing the bet.

tl;dr Dedede is invincible

Top Bottom