• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Conversely Wifi and non tourny going Yoshis do have tech skill. ALSO POLT GOT 17th LOLOLOLOL THE CURSE WILL NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE OF YOSHI. YOSHI AND ALL OF HIS KIN ARE DOOMED TO IT

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Conversely Wifi and non tourny going Yoshis do have tech skill. ALSO POLT GOT 17th LOLOLOLOL THE CURSE WILL NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE OF YOSHI. YOSHI AND ALL OF HIS KIN ARE DOOMED TO IT
Told all of you from the start. Getting past 13th in serious conditions is like the most painful part for a Yoshi player.
13th at my last tournament, SO MUCH SORROW!
Also Polt lost to Trela's Lucario, while Trela got 13th. LUCARIO MAN!

Airborne

Smash Lord
The team that I'm using for now is
Felicia Akuma and Sentinel

I'm definitely picking up X-23 soon because she plays just like Cammy, and Taskmaster looks legit. Also wanting to look into Spidey and some other rushdown characters.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh boy MvC3 talk! :D

I use Dante/deadpool....and
*inb4ragebutimsooooorrrryforusinghimreally!*
Sentineeeeel. C:

Switched dante out with trish recently. I love the trap set up shenanigans she gets.
btw trish boomerang scythe + x-23 dirtnap is impossible to dodge once you get stuck in the boomerang blockstring. Just throwing that out there.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Question. How many of you believe Yoshi will finally be mid tier on the next tier list? I'm not asking whether you think he is good enough for it but whether you think he'll simply be moved up. If that makes sense...

Airborne

Smash Lord
im actually gonna go Tron,Deadpool,***.

i hope tron has like the best assists again...

also, geico reaching meme status.
I guess Geico really can't save you 15% or more. :p

LOL X-23.

Someone's gonna rage. :awesome:
And it won't be me. :awesome:

X-23 is <3. Snap Back to X Factor Dirt Nap made me smile.
also Polt is horrible at the Diddy Matchup. Discuss <3?
Well, that's because he believes it's horrible for Yoshi. If he saw it played correctly, he'd probably think otherwise.

Oh boy MvC3 talk! :D

I use Dante/deadpool....and
*inb4ragebutimsooooorrrryforusinghimreally!*
Sentineeeeel. C:

Switched dante out with trish recently. I love the trap set up shenanigans she gets.
btw trish boomerang scythe + x-23 dirtnap is impossible to dodge once you get stuck in the boomerang blockstring. Just throwing that out there.
Love me some DMC, but I'm tired of hearing people using Dante and Trish. I also don't own the game yet, so I haven't gotten to play around with characters.

X-23 is gay.
I presume she would be if she's a clone of Wolverine. :awesome:

Question. How many of you believe Yoshi will finally be mid tier on the next tier list? I'm not asking whether you think he is good enough for it but whether you think he'll simply be moved up. If that makes sense...
I could see him moving up since tournament results with Yoshi are better than some characters. Y'know, since the BR likes to just analyze characters by their top players.

Totally.
but we'll still always be doomed to be 17th place. :V

and really I rather stay low tier so we can **** in low tier tourneys.
I actually prefer to fight top tiers.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Dude you're so gonna get infracted for that thing <3. Also Yeah i think he's gonna be mid tier. Idk if he deserves it at this point but im pretty sure its happening.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I did, and amazing how Polt won but... Game 3 I REALLY thought Anti was about to kill Polt at 42%. When I saw that I was just saying over and over again "****ing Meta Knight..."

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
I did, and amazing how Polt won but... Game 3 I REALLY thought Anti was about to kill Polt at 42%. When I saw that I was just saying over and over again "****ing Meta Knight..."
Some times i see your inability to read the atmosphere, and i get kinda jealous.

How do I beat Ganon with Yoshi?

I'm 100% legitly asking.
Uhhh Egg, pray he doesn't know how to PS, get grabs, gimp, If you can Ledg- wait with ZSS or Yoshi? Or in General? Or did i get trolled?

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
If you just camp Ganon to death, he can't do anything to you. The CG leads into easy gimps, too, since I don't believe Ganon can just DJ back to the ledge.
See he can Double Jump back to the ledge but he can't land on stage with just his double jump. So a quick ledge grab will turn this into a big guessing game. if you were on FD this leads to some hilarious shenanigans.

Top Bottom