• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

My cousin in law was ranked #2 in California when he played competitively. Now he is an instructor at a Tennis academy in Kansas City. Man, he's good... I've played with him lol, and I've never had a lesson and actually have really only played a few times in my life, but I'm not absolutely awful, only terrible =p
Rofl thats really fuggin good XD

Yikarur

Smash Master
I lost my motivation for Super Theorie Bros.
I'm now into Yu-gi-oh Theorie instead D: (going to be a judge :D:D)
I'm not even in the mood to look into the SWF all day :/

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Why is everyone so on this new My Little Pony Show? Its getting weird tbh. Its like i can't escape it no matter where i go
It's because there's a legitimate plot and has pretty decent storytelling for a series that's only meant to sell merchandise. Also, it has Fluttershy.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Gonna be leaving for the airport soon. I'll be updating via Twitter again. Follow me @Poltergust3000.

Now that I have an iPhone, updates should be quicker and more accurate than MLG Dallas. I'll be monitoring my progress and (if I have the time) the progress of the other Yoshis.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'll be at an Anime con tomorrow in Kingsville for a tourney.
@Poltergust Give me reasons/A bit of motivation to Maybe make a twitter account, But for gods sake no Facebook or Myspace!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
When I was still new to Brawl techniques (Just did regular Online stuff on Rel's forum back in 2008) I thought Ledge DR was that and I was actually able to do it quite a few times even online.

But I now know that Ledge DR is actually grabbing the edge and basically doing DR instead of doing a full-hop from the ledge.
Anyways this can be helpful when the opponent doesn't expect it, on and or off stage. Thinking we're gonna double jump to him and Fair or Nair and only for us to Airwalk back on stage and have a free attack while they're still in the Airdodging/Attacking frames.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
When I was still new to Brawl techniques (Just did regular Online stuff on Rel's forum back in 2008) I thought Ledge DR was that and I was actually able to do it quite a few times even online.

But I now know that Ledge DR is actually grabbing the edge and basically doing DR instead of doing a full-hop from the ledge.
Anyways this can be helpful when the opponent doesn't expect it.

That really didn't explain anything, just saying. lol

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yessss too much pony.

I mean, I like all the expression images coming out, but like, man every site I go to has ponys. Its getting me tempted to watch it.

But like, well ya know, its my little pony. A show aimed towards children and product sales. Not something too be found watching on your free time. >w>

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
"Poltergust3000 - Brawl doubles should be starting soon. I'm waiting for my waffles in the hotel restaurant."

Polt and his Waffles are teaming for Doubles... **** JUST GOT REAL!!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I thought he was teaming with someone named "Big Red"...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
He said on twitter he teamed with Takeover
It's some kinda joke Austin put on Polts head, something about chewing "Big red". I'd like to have more info on this, seems like a tasty story. AUSTIN NAMESEARCH GO!

Zigsta Mike2 Cloverleaf Gova theboredone Pantyraider08 IG88 Shiken

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Nobody in Austin namesearches.
Zigsta Zigsta Zigsta. :3

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yessir, I'm the one to first bring Big Red into my man Poltergust's life.

I have a habit of nicknaming all my friends. Seeing as Polt's name is Ricky, I naturally called him Ricky Bobby. And just as natural, I started saying Polt loved Big Red.

Yeah, I namesearch a lot.

Top Bottom