• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
i saw this vid and was like ._________________________________. Link removed

I saw this post and was like
~Mic

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That Pi Piru Piru crap annoyed me, but I watched the whole series.

Anyways not going to Pound, but GATOcon then SA has two big Majors Pik a Nik 2 and then Nikefest 3, Then afterwards WHOBO 3.
SO TASTY!

Depster

Smash Champion
Ughhhh! I finally got double digit points in my basketball game tonight, but I only got 9 rebounds .-. I've had 3 games now where just another minute of playing time would have gotten me a double double!

D

Deleted member

niiiice. What position you play?
im in the semis of my tennis tourny =]

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My schools football team went to nationals after having a no loss season, then placed 10th (I think) in the national tournament

We also took state in Drill team, dance company, and cheer, GET AT ME?!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I went to a lot of the games lol

I play lacrosse for them, but last year we took second in state. Our season starts in spring so imma have to start going to practice soon -_______-

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
it was a 10 sec anime clip where this guy and this girl are about to kiss, then out of nowhere the girl busts out laughing, pulls out a club, and bats the other kids head off.

Depster

Smash Champion
I'm the big post man for my team, lol. More of a center for my team, but I have the potential to be more of a foward or maybe even a wing when playing with people bigger than me (lol good luck, I'm 6'4"). I'm extremely coordinated for my size. Runs in the family.

I wish so much that my school offered tennis and soccer, I love them both so much.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
6'4" O.o

Good shee I'm only 5'10" ATM. I think imma grow a little more but I doubt I'll get past 6'0" at the very most.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hey, Brawl pools for Pound V got updated. You should probably check them out. As for me, Lain is now in my pool instead of pikapika.

D

Deleted member

I'm hoping to play tennis in college (as a walkon most likely if it happens). I have played varsity singles throughout high school but i just started playing 6 days a week and going to tournaments like less than a year ago, so we will see what happens.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
lol It's been a year since Pound IV, Will. I'd hope that you've improved somewhat at the Yoshi match-up. :p

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'll just leave this here for Delta.

In other news, I know i've said it alot over Skype, but this time i'm starting to DR consistently.
Maybe i'm just getting use to the slight lag on my TV, wonder how i'll do with other TV's that'll most likely lag alot more.

Depster

Smash Champion
I'm hoping to play tennis in college (as a walkon most likely if it happens). I have played varsity singles throughout high school but i just started playing 6 days a week and going to tournaments like less than a year ago, so we will see what happens.
My cousin in law was ranked #2 in California when he played competitively. Now he is an instructor at a Tennis academy in Kansas City. Man, he's good... I've played with him lol, and I've never had a lesson and actually have really only played a few times in my life, but I'm not absolutely awful, only terrible =p

Metatitan

Smash Master
I stopped playing tennis after my second lesson when the instructor hit me in the face on a serve. I was in the 3rd grade so it was quite tragic lol

Top Bottom