• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I made a good tink player think Yoshi vs Tink is even. I told him tink ***** us, but he didn't believe me.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You friendlied him at DC I believe (or at least so he told me). He goes by death by suarez.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I hate how half the time you're just dodging and evading projectiles...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Sorry, don't remember. But if it's friendlies he shouldn't make judgments just off of that.

Oh yeah, I forgot Santi. I don't remember if we only played doubles, though.

:069:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No, those judgments are based off playing me. We have pretty much a rivalry as we play almost every weekend, we almost always place the exact same every tournament, we both have practically the same skill level, we almost always go to the last game/last hit, we both main a green character, and we both have little brothers of the same age who play soccer. PRETTY DAMN INTENSE COINCIDENCES IMO.

Depster

Smash Champion
I played with MJG this weekend, actually. It really didn't seem like that bad of a matchup once we got going, and I played against his TL when his partner was using TL also. Yeah, I was doing 2v1 against double TLs at one point... But besides getting zaired from both sides, it didn't seem so bad =p

Oh yeah, it was the Wichita guys saying I may be better than Polt... They argued about it for a little bit, but then they came to the consensus that Polt wasn't that good anyway, and then they brought up that he really is and argued about that for a bit. I think it was Holms who first said it about me though... Me and him were doing really well doing Yoshi + Peach doubles xD I didn't win a doubles set until I teamed with Clel's Snake for my last set of the night though...

bigman40

Smash Master
Oh yeah, it was the Wichita guys saying I may be better than Polt... They argued about it for a little bit, but then they came to the consensus that Polt wasn't that good anyway, and then they brought up that he really is and argued about that for a bit. I think it was Holms who first said it about me though... Me and him were doing really well doing Yoshi + Peach doubles xD I didn't win a doubles set until I teamed with Clel's Snake for my last set of the night though...
Huh?:confused:

Airborne

Smash Lord
Well, in other news, that missing puzzle piece in understanding myself has finally been found and everything now makes sense.

Ladies and gentleman: I have been diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Depster

Smash Champion
We were winning games, just couldn't take the sets, and the games were generally very close, especially for going against things like double MK teams or double TL, against MJG and KY

And Air, isn't it just great fun having OCD? I don't even need a diagnosis to know I have it lol

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
They were taken away forever by ME! *evil laugh*

...nah, we cleaned out the board, that's all.

Sharky

Smash Master
POUND POOLS POSTED

my pool:

n akat
s eagull
l olilovesrain
d ark flame

shiri's pool:

The J erm
X altis
P itzer
r PSI

polt's pool:

Pikapika! (lolI'mnamesearchingyou)
P eachkid
T wentytwo
M ugiwara Luffy

D-Torr's pool:

T akeover
K adaj
T hunderSt0rm
yeah he only got 3 people in his pool

and that's it!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
POUND POOLS POSTED

my pool:

nakat
seagull
lolilovesrain
dark flame

shiri's pool:

The Jerm
Xaltis
Pitzer
rPSI

polt's pool:

Pikapika! (lolI'mnamesearchingyou)
Peachkid
Twentytwo
Mugiwara Luffy

D-Torr's pool:

Takeover
Kadaj
ThunderSt0rm
yeah he only got 3 people in his pool

and that's it!
Why not just search them all :awesome:

Sharky

Smash Master
yeah I'm down, due to some complications money will be a bit tighter than I thought but I should be able to manage

edit: goddamnit gashi wtf lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Anyone know who everyone else plays inside my pool (besides pikapika)?

Also, Sharky, I'm assuming that Nakat and Seagull will make it out of your pool, but I'm not sure who to cheer for between you and Brianna (a.k.a. LoliLovesRain). D:

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Let's see... Pikachu, Peach, Snake, Wario. Not a hard pool at all. I was afraid I was going to get matched up with a Wolf or Lucario or something. :laugh:

I don't know, Sharky. Apparently, everyone I cheer for loses. It happened when I cheered for D-Torr when he fought Afro and Xaltis when he fought DFEAR at Gallaxfest. :cool:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
<--------------- Implying I wouldn't go through the people I'm playing's posts.

Wolf vs Yoshi :troll:.

We still have our Buffalo Wild Wings eating MM too Sharky =D. Either way, both win in the end :awesome:.

Top Bottom