• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
YES IT'S PERFECT

Make sure Yink doesn't trash that, and I vote we try and add more/get it going again. I know 2 things we can do to wolf on Picto, and I can make a video of them to show how they work.

And now I have something to read <3~

EDIT: I remember this!! I want to learn these now so hard!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmVMOij6HdM

#9 looks broken and easy. Grab half of FD off the ledge, too good!

Sharky

Smash Master
My discovery was pretty old honestly lol. I told Scatz, Air, Slice and i think Delta and Hades (most of the people on the skype chat) about it but I think Scatz and Air were the only ones who remembered :(

Still needs testing though. Im Planning on recording a bunch of dumb discoveries i found.
guess I missed it then. =( By the looks of your video I'm 99% certain it works though.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
guess I missed it then. =( By the looks of your video I'm 99% certain it works though.
I thought you were there. hmmmm either way its been in my dead thread for about 4 months lol
I've been working on #16 for a couple weeks. B-reverse egg toss is in fact too good.
I'm still working on 9. You can't exactly buffer the run because you hold forward to do the Waveland. B reversed eggs are indeed too good tho

I know everything.
On dat Omniscient swagger.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Btw, Celes, you could add to the YI stage tricks that we can do a universal platform cancel on the platform when it is in the process of changing its angle.

I vote after we finish archiving before Yink does her spring cleaning on this board, we should then start constructing an actual Big Book of Yoshi Information. O: IN PDFFFFFFf

Celes thought of it first though. I just wanna print it off, bind it, and take it to tournies with me. XD

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Btw, Celes, you could add to the YI stage tricks that we can do a universal platform cancel on the platform when it is in the process of changing its angle.

I vote after we finish archiving before Yink does her spring cleaning on this board, we should then start constructing an actual Big Book of Yoshi Information. O: IN PDFFFFFFf

Celes thought of it first though. I just wanna print it off, bind it, and take it to tournies with me. XD
I thought i did have that in there. Well its there now. And Omg that old idea lmao. You realize how much work we need for that right? Thats kinda why i didn't do it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I've been working on #16 for a couple weeks. B-reverse egg toss is in fact too good.
16 isn't that bad, just flick towards the stage directly after you use egg toss. I also really want to know how to do 6, 7, and 11. 11 looks fun to mess around with too.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
16 isn't that bad, just flick towards the stage directly after you use egg toss. I also really want to know how to do 6, 7, and 11. 11 looks fun to mess around with too.
11 is more or less a fluke. Even in the video description he says its a fluke. As for 6 and 7 im kinda curious as to how to do 6 because iirc you need to hold a direction for the wave land, Does anyone have the descriptions? I know Silent Beast did. Can we Archive it? I wanna put it somewhere.

Also >> Warm Fuzzies <<

Airborne

Smash Lord
Psh that's the easy one!
Can you do a b-reverse egg toss in every situation every time though? Like, for instance, run off stage, b-reverse egg lay under the lip, DJ back towards the ledge, and then b-reverse egg toss back onstage? If you mess up, you die.

Also, I do the same thing as that WL dash grab in this video, but it's with the WL from the slope: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpo3QuIG2fo

I thought i did have that in there. Well its there now. And Omg that old idea lmao. You realize how much work we need for that right? Thats kinda why i didn't do it.
You put DJ Waveland on the platform when it is moving. It's supposed to be the universal platform cancel, bruh. Y'know, that one that every character can do on smashville and sh*t? xD

Also, yes, I know how much work it'd take, but it'd be worth it. OHOHOHOHOH AND WE COULD HAVE SOMEONE WRITE UP A RIDICULOUS YOSHI PICTURE BOOK IN IT AND WE COULD READ YOSHI'S STORY OUT LOUD TO LEETLE KEEDS AT TOURNAMENTS AND IT'D BE LULZY AND I JUST POOPED AND PEED.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
11 is more or less a fluke. Even in the video description he says its a fluke. As for 6 and 7 im kinda curious as to how to do 6 because iirc you need to hold a direction for the wave land, Does anyone have the descriptions? I know Silent Beast did. Can we Archive it? I wanna put it somewhere.

Also >> Warm Fuzzies <<
You just love those warm fuzzies, don't ya?

EDIT: new poll go.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
How the **** did Yoshi's get every thread they ever made to show up as a subforum? Can the mod who did that do that for the Wolf boards?

bigman40

Smash Master
Just to let you know Yink, some of the information that's still here are to people that don't even come to these boards anymore. They're going to need new people or removing when people do something about it lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
How the **** did Yoshi's get every thread they ever made to show up as a subforum? Can the mod who did that do that for the Wolf boards?
Cuz yoshi's da bess character evar.

also, I slept in tell 6:30pm today, it felt soooo gooood

and my Mario is godly, I was fighting a DK and was down 130% to 30% both on the last stock, lhit with bair which hit DK offstage, grabbed the ledge, dropped it and caped DK's double jump, then jumped onstage, jumped above DK and sweetspot fair'd him ftw lol.

Sexiest. Comeback. Ever.

EDIT: woooooah, the archives got deleted, the eff?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I have no idea how many posts I lost since I stopped keeping track of my post count once I reached 3,000.

Oh, and to those who made fun of my frozen Bellsprout, GUESS WHAT!?

Top Bottom