• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Soooo yoshis. I was bored as hell today and found out yoshi can go under smashvill ledge to ledge. :V
Is this new news or found out already or (im guessing its this one) not important enough to mention? :V

If I did find this out myself and it is useful...then **** yea, im awesome. *Strokes ego*

D

Deleted member

Watching polt's yoshi really made me realize how much further yoshi can go. Polt does almost nothing outstanding(no offense, but u play a very simple style very well) and yet he still places nice and solid. Obviously thats not how i think yoshi should be played, but if it works it works. If he applys other stuff (polt only does pretty simple djc egg lays, while yoshi has so much mobility and options with it), mixes up approaches more, etc, think how good he would be placing. Obviously theres many different styles with yoshi, so i like just taking note of what people do that seems notable. Polt doesnt really take many risks, he just kinda does his thang.

Obviously this is only from a few videos, but along with his vids vs redhalberd, you can get a sense of a persons style.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I have full Yoshi damage data that's more accurate on my notebook =P well I don't like that list at all.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
MetalMusicMan and i decided that HadesBlades was the most bad *** yoshi ever in the history of Yoshis

D

Deleted member

MetalMusicMan and i decided that HadesBlades was the most bad *** yoshi ever in the history of Yoshis
Thats because you guys havent seen any good yoshis play...

hades lost a money match to my falcon <3 But i was completely serious

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Lol you guys are taking thiis too seriously >_<

Hades is mad legit for sure though and we all had the best time hyping him at the tourney and his matches were super fun to watch. Don't get all butthurt because we're giving hades props for being good. Obviously we're exaggerating we know there are technically better yoshis.

However, hades is the best / cutest yoshi who is under seven years old HANDS DOWN so graped amirite? :p

D

Deleted member

I realize its fun to watch him throw eggs, then run onto the ledge, throw more eggs, then get back on the ledge to throw eggs. The mixups are too freshhh

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
lolol idc what you all say Hades is mad legit forsure =] he lives to like 210. lol and yeah, we had mad fun hyping him at the tourny. good times. and metalmusicman is too legit =]]]

stop hatin. yall mad

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Considering that you are (apparently) a R.O.B. player, living that long isn't surprising at all.

:069:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL

The best part about bads posting about players in here is that it just makes them look really bad.

Them = both the bads and the players they're trying to hype

I'm so glad Firefly got rid of his riders, he was too good for that sh*t, LOL.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

The best part about bads posting about players in here is that it just makes them look really bad.

LMAO <3

For all I know, they could be lying in wait for the next time I do something *relatively* noteworthy. I've been losing a lot more lately though, and the old ones seem to have gotten bored with it, so I don't expect anything like that to happen for a while. =D

So much truth in that post.

:008:

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.

Wow, you guys have absolutely no sense of humor. lol

Top Bottom