• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I posted this because you have not heard of Jersey Shore, I didn't read anything else you wrote
Just from the face value of its title I can tell im not gonna be remotely interested ._. Its either yet another cop show or another reality TV show.

Oh nice abridged series btw Alex. It seems like the abridged series fad has finally died down though.

Sharky

Smash Master
scatz lost to GeorgeThePlushie in round 1 I guess he was practicing with him all last night, 2-0. I'm waiting on hearing who he plays in losers.

Sharky

Smash Master
I think he's the only one of us there yeah. The guy he lost to mained kirby, and he says he's gonna go falco tomorrow. =/

Sharky

Smash Master
yeah he went falco, and he seems to have advanced a few more rounds too, losing to mister eric (I think, no confirmation yet) in losers round 4

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
rbm1golf3

Winners:
lost to GeorgeThePlushie

Losers:
bye
def. xraid
def. CLSP
lost to Mister-Eric

-courtesy of MLG bracket

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Were there any yoshi players at mlg? I looked through the bracket and didn't recognize any :/

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Were there any yoshi players at mlg? I looked through the bracket and didn't recognize any :/
um

scatz lost to GeorgeThePlushie in round 1 I guess he was practicing with him all last night, 2-0. I'm waiting on hearing who he plays in losers.
Is he the only one of us at Raleigh?
I think he's the only one of us there yeah. The guy he lost to mained kirby, and he says he's gonna go falco tomorrow. =/
Well, whoever he went, it worked, since he won his first losers set.
yeah he went falco, and he seems to have advanced a few more rounds too, losing to mister eric (I think, no confirmation yet) in losers round 4
rbm1golf3

Winners:
lost to GeorgeThePlushie

Losers:
bye
def. xraid
def. CLSP
lost to Mister-Eric

-courtesy of MLG bracket
I suppose it's possible you didn't know rbm1golf3 = Scatz, but yeah.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
me vs Skatz was mad close when he went Yoshi game 2. Give this guy some propz.

Judo777

Smash Master
Also Mr. Eric is one of the best ROBs in the nation. He is mad legit and very unorthodox.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
You know, Scatz's bracket was the exact same as mine back at MLG Orlando: lose first match, get a bye, win, win, lose. =P

:069:

Airborne

Smash Lord
No props, scatz needs to step it up dawg.
Why are you stating things that "need to be done", yet are already in the process of being performed?

Also, I can be at fault for giving Mr. Eric MU exp; I've been playing the guy since I managed to get into the Kentucky scene 2 years ago. Yes, there's a scene. No, your trolling is not required and will be completely overlooked, so great job increasing your post count.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I liked lil_b more than sofaman D:

I play Diddy Kong a lot in the last time because my wiimote accumulator is defekt (I play with CCPro) and I play Diddy Kong with GCN Controller D: I think it'll hard to play Yoshi in tournament if I get my Diddy sometime on Yoshis Level (but I'm so addicted to Yoshi I will play him anyway.)

bigman40

Smash Master
me vs Skatz was mad close when he went Yoshi game 2. Give this guy some propz.
Yeah, I had hella fun playing your ROB. You play completely different from what I was expecting. You earned the win fair and square. Also, its Scatz. No k.

I hate your character. :mad:

Big is one of my heroes for offensive Yoshi.

Lol thx.

Also Mr. Eric is one of the best ROBs in the nation. He is mad legit and very unorthodox.
QFT.

He had an loltough bracket xD Havok of he'd have won his first round and M2K just a little later.
That's not a tough bracket.
Neither player places top anywhere.

It was. if I would've won, then I had that backet, then assuming that I would've lost to Havok (who beat ally in losers), I would've ended up playing against another one of my crewmates who is better than me. Even though the seedings and brackets were completely ****ed up, I'll take what I got and just move on.

No props, scatz needs to step it up dawg.
1st national, 2nd OoS. Positive I'm within top 64. Where's your placings?

Why are you stating things that "need to be done", yet are already in the process of being performed?

Also, I can be at fault for giving Mr. Eric MU exp; I've been playing the guy since I managed to get into the Kentucky scene 2 years ago. Yes, there's a scene. No, your trolling is not required and will be completely overlooked, so great job increasing your post count.
Actually, he told me that he had tons of trouble fighting Yoshi.

I went falco cause I'm tired of getting seeding *****. I was honestly expecting to play a player that had seeding (George and I had no seeding, but he was ranked higher than me >__>). I was hyped, then the very second I heard what happened, I was pissed for the entire day. That being said, I'm picking up falco cause I'm good with him and it'll help get around bull**** seeding if it ever happens to me again (it's also a very good reason why I'm always 13th at GA tourneys cause they do random seeding or seeding through doubles).

You know, Scatz's bracket was the exact same as mine back at MLG Orlando: lose first match, get a bye, win, win, lose. =P

Yeah. I wanted to play FL there but they shut down free play immediately after doubles were done :( The few FL players I did play (except Chaz) were sandbagging me and I was fairly pissed cause sandbagging in friendlies is pointless for me since I want to continue getting better. How many people were at Orlando?

Aww man... He lost? :/
Oh well. Props to Scatz's Yoshi. <3

Thx, but the times I went Yoshi (in winners and losers) I lost. Only won with Falco and Pika (one match with him though). However, I made a very good impression on my Yoshi from everyone I've played and that watched me play.

Anyways, I had massive fun at MLG and plan to go to another when I get the money (not this semester though due to some classes interfering). I've been working on Yoshi's harder techs lately, but never used them there since I wasn't solid using them. Plus, playing some of the top pros (but not all of them :() helped me get much better compared to playing my state all the time.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I forget how many people were at MLG Orlando. I think it was a bit more than MLG Raleigh, though.

Also, I'm glad that Chaz didn't sandbag you. He's a great guy. ^_^

I wonder why everyone else sandbagged, though. Who did you play against?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Plus, playing some of the top pros (but not all of them :() helped me get much better compared to playing my state all the time.
That's my problem, most of utah isn't that great, all we have is X and Yaz, so even though im godly at the sonic mu, im not that great at the other ones lol

Top Bottom