• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I remember that 100+ person gigs.........SUCKED
Yeah man, Ally made one post saying he was interested, then Georgia and Alabama came to the tourny, and all of Florida LOL. Florida never goes to the same tourny unless it's a reginoal. Ally didn't go of course. 120+ people in a LAN Center with and 60 person occupancy.

The TOs did pools for singles, started at 7 and ended at 1 am, my pool started at 10pm and had Reflex, Kismet, HRNut, NickRiddle, and CO18 (I think) in it. The tourny ended at 8 in the morning.

That tourny sucked. Stunned my Brawl growth for like 8 months LOL.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Registration started at 11 am and ended at like 3 pm.

Teams didn't start till 4 and they did pools for that too.

The normal TO wasn't there either so the LAN center managers held the tourny. They didn't know what they were doing the whole day.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Why didn't they make it 2 days?
They seriously made everyone stay til 8 in the morning?
Actually I would do pretty **** good at that tourney being an insomniac and all. =w=

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
It wasn't even supposed to be that big.

This was back in March 09, when Ally had mega hype. I'm telling you, he made one post. Next thing you know, you refresh the page and you're 4 pages behind........

....with 40 posts per page.

LOL :chuckle:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I didn't go to that one, thankfully. It was quite funny to see everyone be so tired on the live stream. :laugh:

I remember there was this one Sonic player who held up pools for quite a bit. Everyone on the stream called him "Spring d-air" because that was all he did.

:069:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hurhur, that sounds like this one game and watch player I fight weekly that only up-b's and sloooowly floats down homing in on ya. If he messes up he rinses and repeats. :V

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol! What a scrub. My GnW could probably be considered a second for me, as well as I do with him. Too bad I never use him lol

Depster

Smash Champion
I was high today. First and last time... It was because I had my wisdom teeth removed today and they gave me a healthy dose of anesthesia. It was really weird... I could think clearly, but I couldn't move well and I had extreme double vision. I did do some silly things though, like got myself into a wheelchair that was near the chair I woke up in, then I raged at that wheelchair cause it didn't have big wheels so that I could move it, so I used my legs to get myself to a better wheelchair I saw across the room and got in it, but before I could start wheeling around, the nurse grabbed the handles and took me outside to where my family was waiting. I was sorely depressed because my wheelchair was taken away and I didn't get the chance to fly around in it lol.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I was high today. First and last time... It was because I had my wisdom teeth removed today and they gave me a healthy dose of anesthesia. It was really weird... I could think clearly, but I couldn't move well and I had extreme double vision. I did do some silly things though, like got myself into a wheelchair that was near the chair I woke up in, then I raged at that wheelchair cause it didn't have big wheels so that I could move it, so I used my legs to get myself to a better wheelchair I saw across the room and got in it, but before I could start wheeling around, the nurse grabbed the handles and took me outside to where my family was waiting. I was sorely depressed because my wheelchair was taken away and I didn't get the chance to fly around in it lol.
You were probably on something like vicadin which causes you to hallucinate. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out next tuesday; it shouldn't be too bad since none of mine are impacted.

Disown yourself from the boards; it works.
Pretty much this.

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
quick question am I the only one who thinks Dragonic reverse is almost useless?

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
i've never once seen a single good use for it. I know people say it's good for mindgames but then how is moving a centimetre any use whatsoever, Jigglypuff could wavedash in melee that didn't neccesarily mean that it was vital to learn for her did it?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
i've never once seen a single good use for it. I know people say it's good for mindgames but then how is moving a centimetre any use whatsoever, Jigglypuff could wavedash in melee that didn't neccesarily mean that it was vital to learn for her did it?
DR options out of Grab Release. DR > Dsmash, Dr > Fsmash, etc.

bigman40

Smash Master
Every character in melee could wavedash, making jigg's wavedash useless. DR is used to keep yoshi from committing to moves. Lots of people never understood how DR works. I know how it's supposed to work, which is why I use it.

Top Bottom