• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Japan pretty much ***** this tourney, and made things super crazy interesting
You left too early!

I definitely had a lot of fun, despite my wallet and controller (which I had just put 3 new stickers on) being stolen. =(
=(

I saw a lot of Yoshis that don't post here very often, or at all. They should!
Yeah, seeing a couple other Yoshis playing threw me off. Was not expecting to see any others.

Larry said delta is better than burntsocks.
East Coast!
inb4 West Coast won Apex

Silent and I make the best Yoshi coaching staff, end of discussion.
Also, Delta coaching me to a win vs. sephiroth.com's G&W.

Silent and I make an epic double ganon team.
That went much better than our double-MK team.

M2K vs BROOD was so fun to watch
Without question my favorite set I've ever seen. So glad I so it in-person.

Edit: Just though I'd add that Rain told me that the consensus in Japan is that Nietono, not Brood, is the best Olimar. Craziness. /Edit

My set with Kadaj was so hype. I was really nervous against his Marth, but he recovered low all the time so I got 2 free edgehogs. And, Silent has my story. It really helped to have Silent AND Sharky coaching me, along with RJ.
Awesome set was awesome.

APEX WAS **** AND YOU SHOULD ALL SAVE FOR NEXT YEAR.
Yes.

I had a ton of fun hanging out with Delta/Sharky and the Japanese. There were a bunch of entertaining sets, like LF, DEHF vs. Brood (x2), LF, DEHF vs. Sweet Pea, Delta vs. kadaj, LF, Inui vs. Swordgard, LF, etc., LF. I spent a lot of time talking to Sweet Pea and Rain, especially Sweet Pea. Apparently the Japanese are staying until this coming weekend (not Rain and Earth though; Sweet Pea told me that those two were going to go home yesterday since they have work)! Also, Rain lives within a 3-mile radius from my grandparents' place, which should be pretty awesome for the next time I go over there (not sure when that's gonna be though...).

Edit:

Anyways, guys, I have some important news. I'm going to be moving to Austin, TX, August 19th for college! =D

:069:
Longhorn?

Gindler

Smash Champion
I just find it funny that after all the **** talk he gave NJ after some of us lost to FL's unrankeds, he lost to one himself.

You don't suck. You're too good to be grouped with Florida. :(:(:(:(
What this fella said.

And Polt's moving? learn somethin new everyday :ohwell:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Gah, I'm planning on going to the next 2 after Raleigh. >_<

I'm definitely looking into Pound 5. Pound 4 was fun. =D

Until I got stuck in the same pool as Ally... jk

:069:

bigman40

Smash Master
Figures no one would be going to Raleigh when I get my ticket and ****.

I wont be able to go to Pound 5 until I get a job, which is like killing yourself in this economy

Sharky

Smash Master
Yika you need to go to apex '11 =D

out of all the fun stuff, my favorite moment was probably my set vs meep though, seeing as it's 1 my favorite match-up and 2 meep's a really chill guy and fun to play against =D. Playing/talking with Jash comes in a very close second cause that dude's awesome =D

D

Deleted member

Just saw this thread's title.

I loved Inception, though I need to see it again due to some fuzzy parts.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol i just got back from seeing inception. And Polt, you need to **** espy and prove that yoshi > sonic by a lot

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, hard name searches.

That, and I heard Polt was moving down here to Austin, Texas.
Can't wait to play a Yoshi again. I haven't had a Yoshi to fight since Bwett switched to Diddy Kong.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Glace has the potential, of course.
Still needs a little more oopmh though. And also not choke under the pressure.

I'll pick up Yoshi to help him. :)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Glace has the potential, of course.
Still needs a little more oopmh though. And also not choke under the pressure.

I'll pick up Yoshi to help him. :)
By oopmh Do you mean a better understanding of the metagame, being more aggresive or memorizing every characters best/worst CPs/Starters/ More information is helpful.
And to the rest of the Yoshi's posting a certain characters pros/cons for "This" certain stage is better for me rather then going through 20 different topics.

D

Deleted member

Im guessing he means u need to become a better player XD
Which is all anyone needs besides a little bit of matchup experience i think.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
No you just gotta catch up

brawl isn't gonna die till mid 2011 anyways you have time lol
Dont worry, if a new smash comes out in a couple years, you can pick it up immediately and be pro
I know this is like...a super late reply, but I love you guys. <3 Seriously that made me feel better. :>

Oh and like...I can't go to supercon. .w. I didn't plan in advance, and long story short alot of crap came up. I'll be able to go next year I guess. -3- I knew I was gonna lose if I went, but just doing friendlys would help my game alot. Theres alot of MUs I have nooo experience in.

Also you better be trolling with that thread title. Inceptions was mind blowing. :V

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
By oopmh Do you mean a better understanding of the metagame, being more aggresive or memorizing every characters best/worst CPs/Starters/ More information is helpful.
And to the rest of the Yoshi's posting a certain characters pros/cons for "This" certain stage is better for me rather then going through 20 different topics.
Glace i think he just meant get better lol

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
its weird. It was like a fast paced long movie that through you into the middle of action and just sorta explained things on the way. They did it perfectly though. Except the ending. I won't spoil it, but endings like that bug me. :V

Top Bottom