• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I played Plankton a while ago and I don't think he would take Yoshi to time.

He would play patiently, but I doubt he would time out unless he really felt it was absolutely necessary.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
plaaaaaaaaank hasn't touched brawl as far as I know

I haven't seen him at a brawl tourney since early 09

so if you lose to him you suck

SOVAman

Smash Hero
The difference is that melee definitely has a learning curve, whereas brawl is not supposed to.
Everything you learn has a "learning curve" just some have bigger learning curves

Hence there is competitive gaming, it wouldn't be competitive if everyone can learn it without trying

D

Deleted member

He beat kadaj, who is a top southern player.
MY BOY DELTA DOIN WORK GOOD STUFF.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So like, because I joined the brawl competitive scene late I have no chance? Hope crushers. D:

But yea, its true, im doomed to suck compared to veterans.
Dont worry, if a new smash comes out in a couple years, you can pick it up immediately and be pro

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
He beat kadaj, who is a top southern player.
MY BOY DELTA DOIN WORK GOOD STUFF.
It was glorious. Delta took game 1 vs. Marth on Smashville, followed by a successful kadaj CP to Frigate with MK. Delta CPs Lylat vs. MK, and trails for most of the match (I think it was generally about half-stock deficit) until he works it back and ultimately ties with a couple eggs with maybe like 1:30-2:00 left (both had 2 stocks remaining). Delta, at kill percentage, then gets a GR-upsmash kill with maybe around a minute left, and commences running away from kadaj. In addition to plentiful double jumping and air dodging, his survival maneuvers include teching a nair at 160% on the underside of Lylat, and aerial down-B-ing kadaj for 16%. After a DJAD places him a little too close to kadaj, Delta is finally killed off the top by uair with ~0:12 remaining and kadaj at 23%. He respawns with around 0:10 and waits for the platform to disappear. His invincibility wears off at 0:04, at which point kadaj quits.

Junebug, on Delta's performance: "Watching you play makes me want to punch someone."

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
OMFG -dead-

JUNEBUG said that? LMAO, I saw him a few times on the stream, and he seemed really timid, like he wouldn't hurt a fly. That's just a testament to how effective Delta's rage-inducing style is. :laugh:

Popefish, I salute you.

:005:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
June says the dumbest ****

but he is a little slow so its okay ;D

But Delta still lost to TheTantalus so whatever he does from here on out is irrelevant

Airborne

Smash Lord
Update, for all who haven't communicated with the Skypees, or tuned in to the stream at the right time:
Delta's 3rd seed into brackets pinned him against Larry 1st match into brackets. =X

D

Deleted member

Burntsocks vs larry: 1-0
Deltacod vs larry: 0-1

SONNNNN GET AT MY LEVEL!
Jk good job getting to brackets delta.

Top Bottom