• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Airborne

Smash Lord

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yo Beezy, a buddy of mine went and said some joker pulled the fire alarm or some nonsense.

25K people in costume just dumped into the heart of Baltimore in the middle of the day LOL.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I was afk since Thursday cuz I was at Otakon

how is everyone?
Fine for now SOVA. Hrm for anything new SOVA, posted Steakfest 3's results and noticed San Japans results weren't even posted. If nothings updated when S.L.U.T. 2 starts for me august 21st I "Might" not post results, but probably will keep posting results to atleast show how my Yoshi is doing in tournaments with 20-60 people.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
^I always update it eventually I am just lazy

:yoshi: Yo Beezy, a buddy of mine went and said some joker pulled the fire alarm or some nonsense.

25K people in costume just dumped into the heart of Baltimore in the middle of the day LOL.
ROFL yea, I didn't mind I just went to the hotel and went to sleep after trolling some diner.

even though the thing last like 15 minutes I slept for like 2 hours

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So I know this is completely off-topic Yoshis, but I rode him at a con:

I look no so good in the pic but the Yoshi was legit. :)

bigman40

Smash Master
Now that the combo is broken....

That pic is hilarious. Half of us were wondering which Yoshi you rode, and I'm like "I betcha that the guy in that costume is completely DYING from heat" lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Costume? Her Fiance got it for her...so she said she thinks he got it on eBay. It's a tad old.

As for me having fun it was so much fun. She walked around with me like that for awhile haha.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Pool 4

NinjaLink
Plank
Sphere
Dynomite
Deltacod
A nub
Phillybilly

Hey guys, just looking for some info on my Apex pool. If you know any of these players and want to give me advice on who they play and how they play, it'd be appreciated.

I'm looking for ROB advice for NL, and pretty much who most of those other people are.

I feel like I can definitely make it out of this pool, at least. Hopefully make bracket.:bee: Top 3 advance.

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.

Sharky

Smash Master
Same post for me, here's my pool:

Kool Aid
Kingtoon
Colaya
MechWarrior
Sharky
KiirinBlaaze

From the looks of it I think I can get 3rd, with the last guy there being my competition. Any help would be appreciated =D

hyyyyyyyype!

ps delta I just checked and there are no rules on coaching we're totally tag teaming lmao

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Pool 4

NinjaLink
Plank
Sphere
Dynomite
Deltacod
A nub
Phillybilly

Hey guys, just looking for some info on my Apex pool. If you know any of these players and want to give me advice on who they play and how they play, it'd be appreciated.

I'm looking for ROB advice for NL, and pretty much who most of those other people are.

I feel like I can definitely make it out of this pool, at least. Hopefully make bracket.:bee: Top 3 advance.

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.
Haha, wow, they gave you NL? Also, Kiwi is in your pool now, not Phillybilly.

Kool Aid
Kingtoon
Colaya
MechWarrior
Sharky
KiirinBlaaze

From the looks of it I think I can get 3rd, with the last guy there being my competition. Any help would be appreciated =D

hyyyyyyyype!

ps delta I just checked and there are no rules on coaching we're totally tag teaming lmao
I'm not in a pool... :(

Mew2King
MintyFlesh
Raidos
SuperSaiyanRenan
sephiorthdotcom
Silent Beast

.Marik

is a social misfit

Mew2King
MintyFlesh
Raidos
SuperSaiyanRenan
sephiorthdotcom
Silent Beast
You got Raidos?

He's really good, has Ice Climbers chaingrabs down to perfection. His placings are just inconsistent.

Delta, I can positively declare you placed at least 3rd in your pools. Good luck.

Depster

Smash Champion
Delta, I think I know Dynomite, and he's a Wario main. That's all I got sides Raidos, who is insane at grab infinites.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Mew2King
MintyFlesh
Raidos
SuperSaiyanRenan
sephiorthdotcom
Silent Beast
Pff, you can beat M2K. :bee:

Minty's a very good marth, although he has an overshielding habit according to Orion. Make sure to use that against him, assuming he still has it.

NinjaLink - Rob
Speyeeeed - Uh
Sppheereeeee - Uh
Dyyyynoooomite - Wario
A nub - Uh
Kiwi - Pit now?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Speed is so good that it's annoying.

Shouldn't you guys take this to Skype or something? If you talk about peoples' bad habits here, they will just namesearch and find all the info you guys dish out. o_o;

Sharky

Smash Master
:yoshi: Speed is so good that it's annoying.

Shouldn't you guys take this to Skype or something? If you talk about peoples' bad habits here, they will just namesearch and find all the info you guys dish out. o_o;
note that I typed kiirinblaaze, with some extra letters squeezed in XD

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Oh, I see.

I dunno, I still don't like it. Every time big tournaments come around, you can always scour boards for things people say; I just liked keeping that junk on the dee ell.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
The truth lies below

Pool 4

NinjaLink
Plank
Sphere
Dynomite
Deltacod
A nub
Phillybilly

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.
You are gonna make it out

Kool Aid
Kingtoon
Colaya
MechWarrior
Sharky
KiirinBlaaze

hyyyyyyyype!

Not gonna make it out imo, but good luck

Mew2King
MintyFlesh
Raidos
SuperSaiyanRenan
sephiorthdotcom
Silent Beast
No way you are getting out that pool

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that if Delta-cod and Plank have to play each other (which they will, at least according to the pools uploaded to AiB), their matches will go to time.

:005:
Plank got switched for a Sonic. That will still likely go to time.

Rob
sonic
Pit?
Wario
Me
A nub - ???????
Pit

That's my supposed pool character distribution.

I hate Pit. >_<

Top Bottom