• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hello guys. I maintain The Matchup Centre thread updated, and saw that a lot of discussions have been discussed again in here. Would you be so kind to help me and tell what are the ones you think are worth adding to the "Current Matchup Discussions" list? Thanks in advance.
Everyone ignored this guy. D:

Anyways, our match-up discussions are basically all over the place. I don't think any of them are worthy to be put in a match-up discussion compilation, really. =/

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
What is up with the moves description? They got the tilts totally wrong and it is missing his n-air and u-air.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Also, the names of the moves are repeated. How unoriginal.

Because I'm bored, I'm going to give a unique name to all of Yoshi's A moves. :bee:

Jab: One-Two Kick
F-tilt: Tail Swing
U-tilt: Tail Uppercut
D-tilt: Tail Sweep

F-smash: Head Bash
Up-smash: Head Crash (it was hard to come up with a name, OK?)
D-smash: Tail Spin (lol)

N-air: TEH BOOT!
F-air: Nose Dive
B-air: Tail Whip
D-air: Flutter Kick (obviously)
U-air: Tail Swipe

Dash-attack: Headbutt

Well? What do you think? =P

Depster

Smash Champion
Fair is The Noggin Floggin. Always has been, always will be. Unless that was fsmash... Either way, it was the name of whichever attack since melee, maybe 64.

But yeah, calling bair the DR just made me want to punch something/body, most likely the author.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Fair is The Noggin Floggin. Always has been, always will be. Unless that was fsmash... Either way, it was the name of whichever attack since melee, maybe 64.

But yeah, calling bair the DR just made me want to punch something/body, most likely the author.
IT'S FSMASH.
Fair is something else with noggin in it... I'll need to pull my melee book out again...

Yikarur

Smash Master
germany is the best country!
Semifer = best Wolf
Yikarur = best Yoshi (not really but we haven't a true best Yoshi imo)
Yoshi = best cat (my cat!)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yes @ Five Guys.

On my business trips? *** them five-star joints!

Takin my @$$ to a FIVE GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Lol. Well, I'm 18 now. Gotta go down to the post office and sign up for the potential draft...
Happy Birthday!

Apparently, when I turned 18, I was automatically registered for the Selective Service. I received a letter in the mail two months later, which had my proof of registration and a little card I could cut out and put in my wallet.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
what is a potential draft? o.o
It's a way for the US government to strengthen its military force during times of national crisis. If a draft is ever created, the able-bodied men who have registered for the Selective Service will serve in the military.

Yikarur

Smash Master
ah right.. we have a similar thing, I have to go there next month.
stupid stuff that should've never existed.

Airborne

Smash Lord
If you lived in Kentucky and that happened, you could:
a) shoot the **** out of him, due to the 20% chance that you may be a redneck, and not give a sh*t
b) get a bear permit to own him/her as a pet, and then a riding permit to use him/her as a mode of transportation... ok maybe not that last part, but you CAN in fact get a bear permit here.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I just logged off of my mage and read that as:

"due to the 20% increased crit chance"

I need to stop playing this game.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
and....???
It's out there. Waiting to maul me.

If you lived in Kentucky and that happened, you could:
a) shoot the **** out of him, due to the 20% chance that you may be a redneck, and not give a sh*t
b) get a bear permit to own him/her as a pet, and then a riding permit to use him/her as a mode of transportation... ok maybe not that last part, but you CAN in fact get a bear permit here.
Come over here and kill it!

:yoshi: I just logged off of my mage and read that as:

"due to the 20% increased crit chance"

I need to stop playing this game.
Lol.

Top Bottom