• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
When i fail the input, i SideB, which isn't much of a problem for Bowser because SideB is relatively safe. I imagine Yoshi's wouldn't want to SideB ever though because Egg Roll is horrendous as you say, so i thought most of you would learn B-Sticking to be on the safe side.

bigman40

Smash Master
The thing about that is when B-sticking, we have to angle the control stick to get Egglay. So there's still a fair chance of getting Eggroll through that too.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Ah, i understand what you're saying bigman. I guess B-sticking has more downsides than i first thought. I think i'll just try to master this with the traditional method. Can't imagine playing with specials set to the C-stick anyway.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Personally i dont b-stick either, but i do wavebounce egg throw a lot ^.^

Yikarur

Smash Master
Wavebouncing is easy, you just need to know how to do it correctly.
I got problems with Backwards B-Reversed Egg Throws (which input is nearly the same as wavebounce) until I realized I made a small mistake.
practice practice practice!!!!

BUSHIDO BRAWL IMPACT THAT WEEKEND >__> *nervous* ;_;

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
I already have regular wavebouncing down, it's just wavebouncing while facing the original direction I've been trying to nail. I'm getting better at it fast though, and i'll be using it as often as i can during matches, as doing such ingrains the input and situations where it can be used into my brain and it'll become second nature.

I can't make it to Bushido Yika, but i'll be cheering for you from here. Give em hell :)

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Me and aura planned to go, in fact we had an entire holiday planned beforehand but our cash-flow got clogged and we couldn't generate enough money for anything. Plus Paris is really expensive, it all comes down to lack of cash really :(

aura's finished college i think so he might start posting again soon. I'll let him know he is sorely missed.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'm probably the only B-sticking Yoshi main, but I never use it for wavebounces. There really is no point to adjusting to a new control scheme just for that, when it just takes a bit of practice to get the timing down consistently.

:005:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I agree, but he does have the results and such, and teaming him with rayquaza is a ***** to handle

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: YO IF YOU'RE ASKIN IF

YOU CAN EAT DEM FL NIGZ UP 4 FREE

LIKE A SAMMICH

THE ANSWER IS

YEAYUHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: i gots the itis right now

sooooooooo hard

and this thread

just has me dying constantly

it's like a bad dream

that i refuse to wake up from loooooooooooooooolololololol

.Marik

is a social misfit
:yoshi: i gots the itis right now

sooooooooo hard

and this thread

just has me dying constantly

it's like a bad dream

that i refuse to wake up from loooooooooooooooolololololol
Why do you butcher your posts like Mango and D-Torr now?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
no offense, but you need to stop posting so many bad questions and just sit back and watch
Tacking on no offense just makes it that much more offensive. .-.
Sorry if im bothering ya'll, but im just curious. I don't mean to bug ya. back in my day we just used the word fanboy though. :V

Airborne

Smash Lord
Tacking on no offense just makes it that much more offensive. .-.
Sorry if im bothering ya'll, but im just curious. I don't mean to bug ya. back in my day we just used the word fanboy though. :V
Well, the thing about the term "meatriding" is that it shows just how much of a d*ck you're being talking about how great you believe this one person is. We've all done it in the days of our naivety.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It seems like this place has terms for everything~! C: I like it~! =w=

I'll try not to fangasm over anyone. Im not the type to idolize doods. o3o

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Well, the thing about the term "meatriding" is that it shows just how much of a d*ck you're being talking about how great you believe this one person is. We've all done it in the days of our naivety.
No, it's definitely implying that you're riding on said person's meat because you love them that much.

Depster

Smash Champion
No, it's definitely implying that you're riding on said person's meat because you love them that much.
Yeah... Oh and before you even ask, yes you can meatride yourself though. We call that a form of "trolling" because you can't take people like that serious, so they must be joking, but are manipulating the internet in order to look serious.

Ex.:

Smasher A: I'm so freakin awesome so bow down to me! I took a stock off of M2K in a friendly which makes me the best in my whole half of the continent, nay, the world!

Smasher B: Please don't feed the troll...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Why does everyone say I post like that fggt mango?

Just because I am too lazy to use punctuation or proper sentence construction doesn't mean I need to get put on that sort of level.

I will take the D-Torr comment as a compliment, though. :D

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Why only FL? D:

Anyways, a tropical storm is coming tomorrow so I may lost power. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

I hope I can still go to Rapids on Saturday... :(

:069:

Top Bottom