• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YELLOW RAT *******(pika combo vid)

Sure Dave

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that's actually pretty good :).

Just make the transitions fade though. It looks dumb with all these fancy transitions.

The title needs to be better too.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
I think this vid deserves more attention. Probably one of the more entertaining combo vids that came out in the last couple weeks and starring a character that doesnt get a lot of appreciation (compared to space animals and swordsmen atleast).

Im not really a fan of pika but this video makes me want to try him out a bit more. Good ish Scissors. Looking forward to the sequel.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
yo i can provide some amazing music. i was making a pikachu vid but i was lacking clips to make 1. you have so much clips. i can put in a good title screen add some appropriate transitons and play some cool music if you want me to. this is still your vid and everyhting and it was amzing. so tell me what you want to do. if you want to do this project by yourself i understand. but tell me what you think.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
yo i can provide some amazing music. i was making a pikachu vid but i was lacking clips to make 1. you have so much clips. i can put in a good title screen add some appropriate transitons and play some cool music if you want me to. this is still your vid and everyhting and it was amzing. so tell me what you want to do. if you want to do this project by yourself i understand. but tell me what you think.
If you can do all of that, it would be greatly appreciated.

also if you know anyone who makes banners....I would like a pikachu banner too. I don't want to push it though....lol

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
to make a banner just ask in the artwork eporium sorry i spelled it wrong. you have to put it on filefront so i can download it. after that i can edit it.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
nice pika video. this is one of the few if not the only pikachu combo vid that impressed me. ur use of uair was very smart. and ur L-cancelling seems to be good. the tricks at the end was a cool bonus lol. specially when u were goin around in squares.

Top Bottom