• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yeah. This is a rough draft of my match-up chart.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
roughchart.png

Please note that this is not final. I honestly feel like it could be improved, but for now, I'll leave it at that since this is what I mostly felt what Puff's MUs are like. It's NOT impossible to win, but it is certainly difficult if you do not learn how to adapt to not only the characters, but how your opponent plays the game. It's not something to be discouraged about, but I won't tell you to suck it up.

SoftBleach

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jigglypuff
3DS FC
0018-2010-1198
I think Link should be higher, or maybe I'm just bad at the mu idk

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
I think I'd go to -3 on some of these TBH, atleast :4cloud:. And personally I think puff is +1 against :4ganondorf:and that it's her only winning MU.

Last edited:

SkippyJ

Smash Apprentice
I agree for the most part but.. idk. I just cant imagine losing to a big body other than MAYBE DK, and even then just barely. The rests just get handed to us, you cant miss! Litteraly like i bet 80% of my kills on big bodies (charizard DK Ddd bowser ganon) come from rests.. maybe i just havnt played anyone good yet?

SkippyJ

Smash Apprentice
Also, we can rest bayonetta out of a lot of her combos for REALLY early kills. Id put it -1.

Also, game and watch would have to be moved up to -2, imo. Fair destroys us. Hammer destroys us. Up air destroys us. Down tilt is a pain. Jab is a pain. Throw game insane. Projectile unusually hard to get around. Up smash unpunishable and kills us at like negative one million percent.
Idk, maybe i just have no idea how to deal with G&W but it is seriously hell for me.

I do know about the rosaluma and cloud matchups tho (my training partner being a cloud main), and the cloud MU is league's more difficult than the rosa MU. You think rosa can wall? Try getting past clouds sword. It litteraly just is not going to happen. The main thing we can do to get kills on either of them is to gimp (lets face it, its way to risky to try and approach with a bair/dash attack/uptilt/rest over luma or through clouds sword), and it is substantially easier to gimp rosa, imo due to her lack of a hit box. Just wait at the edge with a nair so shes forced to go high onto stage, be ready to punish with rest.

Last edited:

K-7890

Smash Rookie
I agree for the most part but.. idk. I just cant imagine losing to a big body other than MAYBE DK, and even then just barely. The rests just get handed to us, you cant miss! Litteraly like i bet 80% of my kills on big bodies (charizard DK Ddd bowser ganon) come from rests.. maybe i just havnt played anyone good yet?
I agree with you. I am very bad at fighting DK, but this is with any character.
These big characters have high ending lag moves, and of course, big bodies, so we can land Rest very often against them! (Maybe I just fight people who are just bad with them)
I think I'd go to -3 on some of these TBH, at least :4cloud:. And personally I think puff is +1 against :4ganondorf:and that it's her only winning MU.
I agree with Cloud being -3. For me it is just the hardest matchup when I'm using Puff. (Or I am very bad at fighting Cloud)

EmperorFabio

Smash Rookie
NNID
Emperor_BR
changes imo: Zss and LM to 0, rosa and cloud -3, sheik -1, pac man and mega man -1, ddd, shulk, link and gannon -1, mario -2

Last edited:

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
Ganon can beat out puff with his range and superior aerials. Puff loses badly. Also good ganons would avoid going offstage against puff since she can just gimp them unless ganon goes for ganoncide

Top Bottom