• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yeah right UmbreonMow that Fox is better than Sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Exactly. M2K has gotta repent.

He has to have now seen the light. It shines too bright.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I like how people are actually making fun of an opinion someone had eleven years ago.

Last edited:

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
What about in 2024 who wins the meta game then?
Metaknight. All Melee discs will be worn out and unplayable, and Melee will become entirely campy and backwards from what it is today, jigglypuff, younglink, and Peach will be top tier, and people will want it to be like brawl so Project B will be made. It will truly be a bizarro universe. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

he probably still thinks sheik is amazing lol

a few very specific people have kept me in smash for what feels like forever, and jason is one of those people. really just an exceptional person in and out of the game alike.

speaking of person love, everyone wish Strong Bad a happy birthday today!

smashboards is my ***** and idgaf

Varist

Smash Lord
In 12 years when all of u quit melee i can finally be the best

ill be the only one left and finally be no one here to stop me

12 years from now i can sit on a park bench and quietly proclaim myself the best smash brothers melee player in the world and
i will be right

this is the dream that keeps me going, all this effort will not be for nothing. if i wait long enough, if i just outlive all of u losers i can have my dream

i accomplish something truly great. the only way to stop a world where that is reality is to keep playing this game. can you outlast even me?

u all have played this game for 12 years and accomplished things, now u are running out of steam and growing complacent

can u outlast a man who has quietly played this game for 12 years and accomplished nothing? but still continues to play?

everybody wants to be the master, everybody wants to show there skills. everyone wants to get there faster and make there way to the top of the hill
it's a whole new world we live in. it's a whole new place to see. one more step up the ladder. be the best u can be.

BrahmenNoodles

Smash Cadet
Dear M2k, you are one of my favorite players in any video game, ever, and I will not question any thing you say; but you should know better, the time you spent writing this (regardless of the validity of what you have said) would have been better suited to personal practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom