• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XSmash - New Series and New Venue! Ft Zinoto/Zero/Anti/ADHD/Nairo!

Osennecho

Smash Ace
Kingtoon and Smurf r confirmed for this! semi PA HYPE
So the noob group that is myself and 4 others from PA don't count as PA hype.... I see how it is.... Haha but one of them really wants a friendly with Kingtoon now since he heard that KT will be there, since he feels like he'd learn immensely from getting wrecked in a match or two by Kingtoon as he also mains TL.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
when is everyone coming for brawl singles? it starts at 4 but sign up starts at like 10:30. are brawl singles gonna show up later?

basically when should i come?

joshcorris

Smash Cadet
Ugh, my ride fell through. I've been made aware recently that Somerset is not so far from my corner of Jersey as I had anticipated, however, if anyone has any room left in their car, would it be possible for anyone of you fine folks to scoop me up from New Brunswick/Edison/Metropark train station? Again, not looking to inconvenience anyone, but I'm pretty hyped for this tourney by now and I'm determined TO GO! You will be handsomely rewarded for your generosity by way of gas money from me and karma from your god.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
Can't make it since something came up really wanted to get some melee in to next time i hope i can make it

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
get $3.00 off venue fee for every wii + brawl, gamecube + melee, or ps3 + playstation all stars! Got 16 tvs we just need the systems and games!!

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
WOOP WOOP just confirmed to be coming in Bluez' carpool along with Minty, Viva, and Vinnie - or so I've been told.

That's essentially 2 full carpools from Long Island, GET HYPE

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
This might be a little late but what's the name of the building? Idk if its there but I couldn't see it.

:phone:

Osennecho

Smash Ace
This was so much fun/hype/amazing for the first tourney my group had ever been to. We all learned so much and will end up going to tournaments again in the future at some point. Accomplished my goal of not getting 3 stocked. JV 3'd by M2K in a friendly, but not 3. Also, I learned not to rest kill Vinnie's G&W in doubles even if it is friendlies. He will proceed to disrespect and body you and your partner repeatedly in every match that follows. Lastly, shout outs to Zero for making time to critique us. It was really helpful, thank you.

Top Bottom