• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XS Bi-weeklies 1: A new hope JUNE 25TH! Pineville NC

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't think the difference in driving is that great from G6s? If you're down to drive to those then this couldn't hurt either man.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Surprised you remembered that I went xD (GGs at G6 btw)
Going to G6 was half for G6 and half was visiting my friend at because it coincided with my spring break

...But I guess it's summer so I have no excuse haha
I'll consider it :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright man well it'd be cool to have you here. Of course I'm sure the drive isn't fun but the experience never hurt anyone haha. =)

Also yeah GGs at G6 bro. =)

KoozyK

Smash Ace
lmafo when i didnt even name search and i hear about that argument offline.

Nobody argue with me on the infinite cause i will lose the argument lol. im no debate club.
but thanx snap for banning that. i might make it further into the bracket this time....maybe

archer.

Smash Lord
This is gonna be the first one, so time will tell what the usual turnout will be.

SK919

Deal with it
In melee I play a character that tends to Die to most of the high and top tier cast from one grab. It might look a little fancier.. but it is still one grab.... Don't get grabbed people. XD

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
In melee I play a character that tends to Die to most of the high and top tier cast from one grab. It might look a little fancier.. but it is still one grab.... Don't get grabbed people. XD
Thats in melee though, and falco is literally the second hardest character in melee to grab, if lucas had a one frame move that made him invincible that he could jump out of on the first possible frame it would be a different story

TRUST ME I PLAY DK A CHARACTER THATS SUPPOSED TO KILL FALCO IN ONE GRAB

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
But he can't jump out of it on the first possible frame <_< you have to wait a couple

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
i'll be in north NC (sugar grove) this weekend.

if anyone is passing through that area i'd really love to come to this, though it seems like it's 2 hours away. =(

also if there are any smashers around that area hit me up/PM me, it'd be awesome to get some smash in with people, since i'm from jersey and only go to regionals.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Consider me confirmed for Brawl. Also lol @ me for hardly ever checking the boards and only having just found out about this while I was at Stingers' house

lord karn

Smash Master
Alas, I'll be in Florida.

And it makes sense for most NC tournies to be in East (actually central) NC, because that is where most of the smashers are. Also, there are plenty of West NC smashers who rarely travel to stuff too. In fact, PP and Snap are pretty much the only people who do the driving. I doubt there would be many to take their place if one of those two stepped down from the job. East/Central NC generally has me, josh, chris, and a few others who frequently drive. It's really not that different if you look at it as percentage of players who drive out of the total, instead of looking at raw numbers.

Top Bottom