• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Representation

Driver Of The Aegis

Smash Rookie
Shulk has always been one of my favorite smash bros characters since the day he was announced. However I never have played XC or XCX I have had the opportunity to play XC2. If you could add one character from xenoblade 2 to smash, who would it be, why, and what would their move set be?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Obviously the main character Rex, but it's that which Blade will Rex have? Pyra/Mythra is a gurantee but the other two Blades are just a very interesting thing to discuss.

However, there is a bit decent amount of the "dislikeness" of having a XC2 rep... I can understand and even admit that it might not be possible for XC2 having a character rep in base game, but I never understand why you have some users here... actually don't want Rex in... because of the artstyle...

Driver Of The Aegis

Smash Rookie
Obviously the main character Rex, but it's that which Blade will Rex have? Pyra/Mythra is a gurantee but the other two Blades are just a very interesting thing to discuss.

However, there is a bit decent amount of the "dislikeness" of having a XC2 rep... I can understand and even admit that it might not be possible for XC2 having a character rep in base game, but I never understand why you have some users here... actually don't want Rex in... because of the artstyle...
True, Rex is the obvious choice. It would be cool if he was like the Pokémon trainer, except instead of changing Pokémon he instead changes which weapon he is using and which blade is in the background. This would allow for multiple main story blades to be featured. Honestly though, I doubt he will be in the main roster. Chances are he will be dlc in the following years.

notyourparadigm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
notyourparadigm
3DS FC
4098-3767-3581
My personal hope would actually be Lora / Jin for Smash, as Lora's fighting style in particular is super unique with her elemental whip mixed with hand-to-hand combat. It could also serve as "advertisement" for the Torna DLC, if that helps the justification, but I know honestly that Rex is a far more "safe" pick, even though he'd have a far more standard design outside of maybe Anchor shot as a tether recovery and potential blade switching mechanics.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My personal hope would actually be Lora / Jin for Smash, as Lora's fighting style in particular is super unique with her elemental whip mixed with hand-to-hand combat. It could also serve as "advertisement" for the Torna DLC, if that helps the justification, but I know honestly that Rex is a far more "safe" pick, even though he'd have a far more standard design outside of maybe Anchor shot as a tether recovery and potential blade switching mechanics.
Well, Simon and Richter pretty much has that.... not sure if Lora will be that unique but hey I think she's a good choice as well.

Top Bottom