• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox Speculation

viras

Smash Rookie
Off topic but, is xbox on its last leg?
As of recently Xbox hasn't been selling too well compared to other consoles ofc, putting their exclusive Xbox live service onto other platforms. We don't know what that means yet however it could mean their playerbase is fading? May mean nothing but with them putting exclusives like Cuphead and the master chief collection onto other platforms its kind of looking scary. Used to be an Xbox fan but seems like they're making some scary moves lately I don't know. Maybe I'm overlooking things? That and them making another xbox model but without a disc drive?
Might be wrong but, I don't know. This thread will probably get deleted by staff but I seriously don't know where to post it so gonna make it bout smash too.
Do you guys think this means something for a Microsoft IP in Ult? Like with the whole master chief collection moving to PC, Cuphead and Xbox Live on switch? Does this mean anything or not?
-viras

Top Bottom