• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu Monthly - Brawl/Melee/PM - March 16th, 2013 - Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Would anyone be able to bring my brother and I to this event, tomorrow? We live in Fort Washington, Maryland. Apologies for such a late request, we initially didn't intend to attend this, but plans have changed. We're willing to pay up to thirty dollars in gas, if need be.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Would anyone be able to bring my brother and I to this event, tomorrow? We live in Fort Washington, Maryland. Apologies for such a late request, we initially didn't intend to attend this, but plans have changed. We're willing to pay up to thirty dollars in gas, if need be.
See if you guys can get to a Metro station and if anyone can pick you guys up from there

Bones0

Smash Legend
lol

the only thing thats gonna drop is your stocks and if you're lucky, you might be just shai of taking 1% off me

:troll:
Daaaaaaaaamn. Not sure I can show my face at this tourney after that. :urg:

I'll still come (DJ's coming too!), I'll just have to bring a ski mask. :reverse:

BigWenz

Smash Ace
curious, are you guys melee or brawl players? cause if melee i also live in Ft. Washington and would love to play people near me.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
curious, are you guys melee or brawl players? cause if melee i also live in Ft. Washington and would love to play people near me.
We play both, but we're mainly Brawl players. We don't get to practice in Melee very often, which is why. If it ever became possible to practice Melee, we'd more than likely play. However, I'm moving soon(at the end of the month), and my brother isn't as interested in playing Melee as I am. ):

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
If you need to call me:

443-370-2042

Zyzyoro

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new to the Smash community and wondering what days you guys meet. I live around the Baltimore area and am looking for people to play with. :)

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
interest will probably be pretty high seeing as most Melee players will enter it.

RonnieMo

Smash Rookie
Almost definitely coming to this. Also asking on behalf of a friend, will there be any other games going on, or the possibility thereof? I've got a friend who would bring his street fighter stick if it that's a possibility.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Street Fighter Monthly is on the 9th. We separate them because there'd be too many players.

Eli, you aint that good, lol

VGVideoGalaxy

Smash Rookie
This will be my first tournament. I can't wait to test my skill. I am the best out of everyone I personally know, but I have a feeling I am in for a rough surprise. Going to be quite the drive though, I'm coming from Dulles

:phone:

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
This will be my first tournament. I can't wait to test my skill. I am the best out of everyone I personally know, but I have a feeling I am in for a rough surprise. Going to be quite the drive though, I'm coming from Dulles

:phone:
what games you entering?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright, everyone, guess what, i'll be running brax again for brawl, this shouldn't surprise you since i'm pretty much the best

With that said, I promise to be less of a tyrant for this event, I won't have any other obligations that I need to run off to on this day. Can't wait to see you all there for this event!

Top Bottom