• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: Emerald Edition (ProAM doubles!?) (No tripping!?) - May 4th, 2013 - Baltimore, MD

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming pools will be region-biased? We have 4 kids coming from Hopkins and we would rather not have to play each other in pools, as you might expect.

dkuo

Smash Lord
yes, its region biased. therefore you will be seeded with your own region

:D

actual answer - probably yes

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Well apparently Cory is going to this and $10 singles entry is probably worthwhile, so it seems that I actually am coming to this.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good **** last minute support, melee community always comes through

Looks like i'll be entering MELEE and BRAWL. Get ready. If I beat anyone in Melee, you should probably quit.

Can't wait to see everyone here tomorrow! Remember the schedule:

Project M Singles: 12pm
Brawl Singles: 2pm
Melee Singles: 4pm

The stream schedule will be as follows:

Project M Singles: 12pm-completion
Brawl- Singles Bracket only, about 4pm
Melee- Singles Bracket, Pro AM doubles

Mahone- sure, not opposed to anyone commentating. EE is capable of doing either game, and btree is good at melee, so you can rotate in as time allows. If GIMR or I think you're not doing well, we won't be afraid to say so. But I think you'll be fine.

Top Bottom