• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X Games Tourney Results/ Neo's Victory Dance here!

Aposl

Smash Ace

Neo's Victory Dance​

Brawl Doubles (10 teams):
http://images.challonge.com/xgames.png

1. Mekos :lucas: + Esam :pikachu2:
2. Mew2King :metaknight: + Will :dk2:
3. Coney :dedede: + Boss :luigi2:
4. Dabuz :olimar: + Logic :olimar: :metaknight:
5. Junebug :random: + Vinnie :random:
5. Lie :random: + Neo :random:
7. Arch :random: + Tiger :random:
7. Serynder :random: + Exdia :random:
9. Aposl :random: + Killer :random:
9. Pmj3 :random: + Poyo :random:

Brawl Singles (36 entrants):
http://images.challonge.com/vgbc.png

1. Vinnie :gw: :popo: :peach: ($180)
2. vVv ESAM :pikachu2: :popo: ($90)
3. Mew2King :metaknight: ($54)
4. NEO :marth: (forfeit) ($36)
5. Coney :dedede:
5. dabuz :olimar:
7. Junebug :lucario:
7. Logic :olimar:
9. Will :dk2:
9. Mekos :lucas:
9. Lie :diddy:
9. Pink Fresh :lucas:
13. Luckay4Lyphe :pit: :pikachu2:
13. EEvisu :metaknight:
13. Archie :random:
13. Speed :sonic:
17. Poyo :kirby2: :metaknight:
17. Kaffei :metaknight:
17. isuck :random:
17. Bloodynite :ganondorf:
17. Kirin :random:
17. Smokeybear :random:
17. Serynder :random:
17. SSR :peach:
25. Killanator :random:
25. Bobby :random:
25. Aposl :squirtle: :charizard:
25. PMJ3 :snake:
25. Bzzy :random:
25. Snack Attack :wario:
25. Zanna :random:
25. Tiger :random:
33. 2fast :mario2:
33. shadowxzfury :random:
33. noah :random:
33. Jrugs :snake:

Melee Doubles:

1st: M2K/Cactaur
2nd: Husband/Wife
3rd: Velocity/ Boss
4th: Vist /Harley
5th: Wenz/Winbow
5th: Soj/Vanguard

Melee Singles:

1st: Cactaur
2nd: Vist
3rd: M2K (dq'd)

I will give more in depth results, including characters when I can guys, sorry for the delay. The brackets for melee singles were not able to be filled out due to the losers bracket was played out differently than it was generated with the program, as well as melee doubles results for grands were not entered, but every other match up to that point was.

I would like to apologize to Melee for some of the delays due to Brawl players who also entered Melee, who slowed down this event. It could've been cracked down on more, and due to GIMR not being here, we had our hands more full than usual. I want to say thanks to Sypher for helping us run the event, but I apologize because you should've been able to enjoy the tournament without helping like you did.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
1st: Vinnie:popo::peach::gw:
2nd: Esam:pikachu2::popo:
3rd: M2K:metaknight:
4th: Neo (forfeit):marth:
5th: Coney:dedede:
5th: Dabuz:olimar:

?

Vinnie

Smash Master
GF2 was 3-1, btw. The bracket says 3-2.

Fun tournament, shoutouts when full results are put up.

edit: you should specify that Mew2king got DQ'd in melee (if that's what happened).

zmx

Smash Lord
wtf happened to m2k?
He didn't know you can SDI Pika's downsmash simply by holding up on the analog stick. So even if you suck at mashing, it's not hard. As a result he died from downsmash to thunder and very early.

Then in Loser's, probably because of his loss, he didn't seem mentally ready at all to face Vinnie's ice climbers. And it only got worse.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Same thing goes to Bloodynite.

@ZMX he only died to D-smash Thunder once (Also, you said SDI Thunder when you are SDIing D-smash), not "quite a few times"

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
GF2 was 3-1, btw. The bracket says 3-2.

Fun tournament, shoutouts when full results are put up.

edit: you should specify that Mew2king got DQ'd in melee (if that's what happened).
Bracket also says june 2-0ed esam in winners, and esam advanced lawl.

:phone:

zmx

Smash Lord
Fix'd. Thanks.

I seem to remember him getting hit by it (downsmash) at least a number of times. Maybe it was from other followups.

All the same I'm sure you don't think it wasn't a big factor.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Biggest MD/VA turnout in quiet awhile, shout outs when full results are up, but probably not.

:017:

zmx

Smash Lord
Oh and I'd like to add that half the chat thought he was sandbagging. Yeah because it's not possible for anyone to have a bad day or lack a bit of MU knowledge. >_>

Aposl

Smash Ace
I gott work really early, I will finish these results tomorrow, and the turnout for melee, was about 12 - 16 I believe.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
M2K was DQ'd in Melee because he...didn't go to the melee side in time for his matches?...Not quite sure, I didn't get the full story from him

In Brawl teams...me and mekos just kinda *****.

In Brawl Singles, he was trying 100% against me, but he lost. After that loss, and the fact that he had to play Vinnie (who he thinks is a hard counter because the MK/ICs MU forces MK to either lose or play gay), and he wasn't motivated enough.

@ZMX: It wasn't that big of a deal, although the little extra % is nice. Even if you SDI people sometimes still get hit by the last hit of D-smash since the hitbox expands and they are DIing up to get away.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I guessed on the character stuff. Feel free to fill me in on who used what.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
When I was watching the stream, vgbc said they would release the list of the soundtracks of all the songs used (in the textures), will that be done when the videos are posted on youtube? Or did I miss it on stream? :(

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
When I was watching the stream, vgbc said they would release the list of the soundtracks of all the songs used (in the textures), will that be done when the videos are posted on youtube? Or did I miss it on stream? :(
When I mentioned it I said "soon". I'm keeping to a deadline of "soon". Alternatively just google the song titles in videos.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yo I had a good time and **** even though I didn't enter and left early

fun seeing all my boys. and FNB north.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1. Vinnie :gw: :popo: :peach: ($180)

I TOLD YOU THAT THE FIRST GAME WAS GOING TO COST ME THAT TOURNAMEN! Nah, but for real, good ****. You are pretty godlike. You are lucky I softened M2K up for you in LF, and you are also lucky Neo's arm spazzed on him, he would've beat you. LEARN FROM MY ICS AGAINST OLIMAR SON! Oh, and your team was the hardest to play (You/june). Me/Mekos couldn't do our normal strat because of bucket and anubis. Rather silly. It is definitely a top team, but you guys have to work out better times to bucket/you need to work on actually punishing people with bucket.

2. vVv ESAM :pikachu2: :popo: ($90)

Yo, you beat Dabuz and Jason and Junebug, and won doubles. Yeeeeeeee, you are going to win Apex bro! Calm the **** down when you are commentating though and let the other person speak.

3. Mew2King :metaknight: ($54)

Our set was so hype! Dubz was also fun too. Sucks about what happened to you in melee :(

4. NEO :marth: (forfeit) ($36)

Yo, you are so underrated it's scary. You are mad smart and you probably would've beat Vinnie had your arm not acted up. Good ****ing ****. Kadaj needs to learn from you, and so does Mike. Dat victory dance

5. Coney :dedede:

Fun commentating with you and fun chatting with you in your truck/at BWW. Your D3 is still godlike even though you don't play. Sucks we didn't play any friendlies (I don't think I played any friendlies besides my M2K warm-up after the tournament started actually...)

5. dabuz :olimar:

You say you weren't at full power this tournament (johns). If not, I hope to beat you at Apex when you should be at full power.

7. Junebug :lucario:

Yo....Lucario aura is a scary ****ing thing. I was so scared you were gonna win game 2. Good set though, and great doubles set. Our 1v1 at the end was pretty good.

7. Logic :olimar:

You have to stop letting your emotions get to you so much. You definitely could have beat Jason, but you messed up once and got ****ed up after that. Relax yo

9. Will :dk2:

Didn't talk to you much, but the friendlies we had were fun as hell. Me/Mekos kinda messed you up in doubles though, DK is so huge of a target we had fun. You had the sickest read on me in GF though....why would you predict a roll to the ledge....so random.

9. Mekos :lucas:

Get better at singles scrub. Also, stop letting me carry you in teams, Mr. Self-proclaimed doubles genius god. Jeeze, animals doing all the work, humans can't do **** (says the guy who lost to little kids and a *****)

9. Lie :diddy:

Thanks for the 25$! It was a fun set, but next time I won't dair off-stage by accident~

9. Pink Fresh :lucas:

I should have been the one with the "SwaG" tag after what I did to you xD GGs and have more confidence coming in to a match. Don't worry about who your player is, worry about what you know against the character since everybody is still limited by their character.

13. Luckay4Lyphe :pit: :pikachu2:

Didn't really talk/see you. :troll:

13. EEvisu :metaknight:

*points to Luckay*

13. Archie :toonlink:

Thanks for driving me back to Clemson from Charlotte. The car rides were all fun, and you have a lot of potential.

13. Speed :sonic:

You definitely should've beat June. That would've been hilarious!

17. Poyo :kirby2: :metaknight:

*Points to luckay*

17. Kaffei :metaknight:

*points to luckay*

17. isuck :random:

*points to luckay*

17. Bloodynite :ganondorf:

Yo, your ganon is awesome. I can't wait to hear the commentary again. Sorry if I distracted you while playing Coney @_@

17. Kirin :mario2:

I'm happy I didn't have to play you in bracket. I would've gotten destroyed. Crisis averted.

17. Smokeybear :random:

*points to luckay*

17. Serynder :random:

*points to luckay*

17. SSR :peach:

*points to luckay*

25. Killanator :random:

You gotta get over that plateau man. I know you can do it! Fun car rides and travelling/housing stuffs.

25. Bobby :luigi2:

Good matches. You actually had me scared at the beginning, but I got my rhythm.

25. Aposl :squirtle: :charizard:

"WE DON'T TALK LIKE THAT 'ROUND HERE! Yo, that face was mad scary. You are super chill though, it was fun and thanks for letting me commentate so much :D Ivysaur da bess~

25. PMJ3 :snake:

*points to Luckay*

25. Bzzy :random:

*points to Luckay*

25. Snack Attack :wario:

*points to luckay*

25. Zanna :random:

*points to luckay*

25. Tiger :random:

YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT DOUBLES GOD! (or at least you want to be so says facebook). You got this ****. Car rides were fun, and I'm still going to get you back.

33. 2fast :mario2:

2furious?

33. shadowxzfury :random:

*points to luckay*

33. noah :random:

*points to luckay*

33. Jrugs :snake:

Sucks that you got timed out by that MK. You had some legit things though.

Overall this tournament was amazing. Not only do I feel like I played better than ever (besides against Vinnie, I like being aggro too much), but MD/VA is mad chill. I loved seeing the NY guys, and commentating was mad fun, especially with ma boi TKBREEZY. Until next time~

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Good to see Neo up there.

Great job to Mekos and ESAM in doubles!

:phone:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Shoutouts time. XD

1. Vinnie - Fun MM, that G&W vs Kirby thing you showed me will never actually work... It shouldn't anyway, but maybe I'll try it since I have a G&W myself to see, LOL. I wish you and NEO could've finished your set.

2. vVv ESAM - ;_; @ you beating M2K.

3. Mew2King - ;_; @ you not getting first. Don't worry, you'll **** at Apex! -^_^-

4. NEO - You're sooooooooooooooo hype! Your Marth is even more hype than Mr. R and Leon's IMO. Good **** ****** at this tourney. Sucks about your hand though, I'm pretty sure you would've beat Vinnie considering how solidly you won game 1. =/

5. Coney - You shoulda naired Bloodynite! :D

5. dabuz - KIRBY'S A BOY! XR

7. Junebug - Shoulda went MK against Coney, IMO.

7. Logic - I wanna MM you soon!

9. Will - GGs, sorry about the rage, I was just incredibly frustrated I dropped game 1 and choked. =/ It was a good set though, but don't worry, next time I will be on adderall, so no choking next time. ;)

9. Mekos - Maybe I'll start playing Wi-Fi again. XD

9. Lie - If I pay you at the next tourney we're both at, will you coach me? :D

9. Pink Fresh - Um...? Maybe we shoulda money matched or something? Not sure what to say. XD

13. Luckay4Lyphe - Fun friendlies. XD

13. EEvisu - Let's MM at the next tourney we're both at. At Brawl and Pokemon. ;)

13. Archie - Dunno who you are, but you placed aight.

13. Speed - GGs. Sorry bout the ragequit game 3, I knew I was gonna lose at that point. Next time I should probably mentally compose myself again before going into the last game of a set. ^^;

17. Poyo - You need adderall. Big time.

17. Kaffei - Fun friendlies. XD

17. isuck - Nice seeing you again. :D

17. Bloodynite - Fun Mario vs Ganon MM, not gonna go offstage against Ganon's anymore though... Not as Mario anyway, LOL.

17. Kirin - I saw you playing Snake, what happened to Mario? O.o

17. Smokeybear - We shoulda MM'd.

17. Serynder - DAT TIME OUT! :D

17. SSR - I don't think I even knew you were there. O.o

25. Killanator - GGs, you actually did better than I expected in the MK vs Yoshi MU... Which is why I changed to G&W game 2 and 2-stocked you. :D

25. Bobby - Dunno who you are. XD

25. Aposl - We shoulda MM'd.

25. PMJ3 - Good job in teams, I just sucked vs my brother and Exdia, LOL.

25. Bzzy - We shoulda MM'd.

25. Snack Attack - We shoulda MM'd.

25. Zanna - Fun friendlies, wish we MM'd though. XD

25. Tiger - We shoulda MM'd.

33. 2fast - Fun friendlies, wish we MM'd though. XD

33. shadowxzfury - Dunno who you are. ^^;

33. noah - Dunno who you are. ^^;

33. Jrugs - Say no to crack.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
poyo you dont need adderall lol
ure a smart player just control your emotions

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I don't know how to though. =/

That's why I need adderall, I've played on it before and never choked when I was on it, which I do in every close game/set without it. >_<

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The muscles in his forearm super clenched and he was practically yelling in pain. He literally couldn't play anymore without seriously delaying the tournament.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
It's something that seems to affect black people the most.
His arm started to muscle spasm. It is extremely painful. And u need about 30 minutes for it to cool down. (It has happened to me twice in tourney as well :( )

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Alright! lego!

1. Vinnie - Good stuff! Those ice climbers were clutch! And that peach was sexy! Those dairs omg!

2. vVv ESAM - Beautiful Gameplay!! That is the best I have ever seen u play! Those up uairs were just spaced so nicely! U better win singles at Apex!! Doubles was awesome bruh! We are still undefeated! 3 or 4 tourneys now! :) Our dynasty has just begun! Lets keep this trend up! We shall only get stronger! And lol at yer shoutout scrub! ;) Oh yea just to let u know people wanna money match our team at apex lolol. Free money I suppose ;)

3. Mew2King - U need to find the will of fire!! I expect top 3 from u at apex. Yer so good M2k but yer one issue imo is that u don't adapt. U just stick to what u know(which is soo much lol since uve been playing since the beginning). Take that from Anti's book. That beastly player adapts after game one and punishes habits hard! Anyways I think this tourney just showed mk shouldn't be banned and that when I say players just need to get better holds true. Esam and Vinnie continue to get better and now when they play u, have a great chance of winning. The stage list should just be like Europe's and Japan's.
And good matches in teams. Remember our team is undefeated and we have mms to win at apex!

4. NEO - My ***** Neo. Yo I was telling everyone about u in our car ride, like "This player is a beast and so smart. I'm telling u." and look what happened. U beasted!! Good stuff. But next time u better take care of yer body. U know u gotta eat and drink liquids constantly. Don't let the tourney atmosphere distract u from that.

5. Coney - Yo I think u just might have the best DDD! That thing was sexy!

5. dabuz -Roar!! Good stuff man. I know u wanted more. This may have been good for u so u don't get relaxed before apex. Learn from it!

7. Junebug - Yo we had some awesome matches!! And u seemed to have gotten a lil better in dubs! U seemed to be more aware of all 4 players on the screen. Good stuff!

7. Logic - Ugh I hate yer oli! Why do i always play u early when I go to MD/VA. It's a conspiracy! lol

9. Will - Lol we didn't play singles this time, but we did play in my world! ;) ggs

9. Mekos - Yo order u a new controller today on amazon!

9. Lie - U gotta learn how to read yer opponent.

9. Pink Fresh - Fun mms and fun hanging out with u after the tourney. Yer goal is to overtake my thrown. I accept yer challenge and will continue to grow and meet it. Remember in the lucas boards I'm Naruto and yer Sasuke! haha so real. OMG Sokem!!!! lololol too funny!

13. Luckay4Lyphe - We didn't play. Cool seeing u again.

13. EEvisu -

13. Archie - Eh it's team North Carolina! Good friendlies Friday night.

13. Speed - Fun time after the tourney.

17. Poyo -

17. Kaffei -

17. isuck -

17. Bloodynite -

17. Kirin -

17. Smokeybear -

17. Serynder - Gah we didn't play dubs friendlies!

17. SSR - Cool seeing u again!

25. Killanator - Get better! U can do it!

25. Bobby -

25. Aposl - Good job running the tourney man! And great seeing u my VA/MD friend!

25. PMJ3 -

25. Bzzy -

25. Snack Attack - Good bracket match and good time at McDonalds. Stay positive about the game. Negativity wont help u at all! :)

25. Zanna -

25. Tiger - The next doubles God!? Cool! Fun car ride

33. 2fast - Good seeing u again 2fast. Sorry if I didn't seem that energetic around u. I was moving on 4 hours of sleep.

33. shadowxzfury -

33. noah -

33. Jrugs -

clowsui

Smash Legend
It's something that seems to affect black people the most.
His arm started to muscle spasm. It is extremely painful. And u need about 30 minutes for it to cool down. (It has happened to me twice in tourney as well :( )
carpal tunnel has nothing to do with race

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I didn't say anything about a disease chill. I'm talking about muscle spasms in the arm. Lie and I also get it. Sorry to offend u. That was not based on facts. I've just personally noticed it in alot of blacks. lol based on a small sample of the MD/VA community(and me). I think lie, neo, and I are the only ones to get it. And we black son! haha

I have had a disease attack and almost kill me. After that attack, my arm now muscle spasms if not handled properly or too stressed. It sucks! :(

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Just means you darkies will require a few extra lashes to get the cotton picking finished.

:017:

Top Bottom