• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X Games Tourney Results/ Neo's Victory Dance here!

JesusSmashesPuffs

Smash Cadet
Thanks for uploading Wenbo, and I hope my friend and I didn't mess up your doubles game too badly. We don't usually (read: never) play doubles.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
For Brawl, you can either watch the stream archive or wait like a week for Bio to finish his finals and start uploading ****.

zmx

Smash Lord
Can someone post the stream link? I want to take a look at the stream archives.

Judo777

Smash Master
1. Vinnie ($180) - Good job winning, those ICs bout to be invincible. I was pretty hyped about getting you to last stock, but I should have calmed down when nana died and took it slow. Also not going to use a counterpick on people who can use mk from now on.

2. vVv ESAM ($90) - Wanted to MM you, but whatevs. Good job winning doubles and beating m2k.

3. Mew2King ($54) - Probably a bad day for you. You got this next time though.

4. NEO (forfeit) ($36) - Sucks about your condition, you **** so hard. You got that flow chart down though, and the Smash dance of 2011. :awesome:

5. Coney - I reall wish I beat will so I could have play you in tourney again, I feel I wouldve done better than seagull's tourney.

5. dabuz - Thanks for teaching me to play the olimar matchup better.

7. Junebug - Yo you lucky you had to go to tant's party or I woulda took yo money.

9. Will - Fun set, the Will matchup is 10x harder than the DK matchup lol. Glad I won that salty MM.

9. Mekos - Doubles god, no doubt.

9. Lie - Don't know what happened to you here lol.

9. Pink Fresh - Good seeing you again, we need to play again, don't think we've played since Pound.

13. Luckay4Lyphe - I know you can do better.

13. EEvisu - We seem to be getting the same placing recently lol.

13. Speed - Good seeing you again. REVIVE MEEE

17. Kaffei - Fun set, I got luckay though, you were ****** me in friendlies beforehand.

17. Smokeybear - wiimote sucks tho

25. Aposl - Nicely run tourney.

25. Snack Attack - Good seeing ya, you'll get that usmash one day.

25. Zanna - Nice tourney set, you got a great snake, I just know the matchup too well.

25. Tiger - Good seeing you again caitie.

33. 2fast - Those doubles after the tourney were pretty hype.

33. Jrugs - ay pull up yo pants tho
Yo where these vids at?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
hey: anyone know who's setup was used for the livestream + who's SD card it was? it was a white 2GB SD card and it has all of the matches on it. thanks

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
No, I assumed it was either Aposl's or Logic's. I didn't use mine because I was worried about mine being stolen, so I copied over codes+music onto a white one they had in their Wii.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Mekos we don't know who's SD card was in the Wii. I wasn't there so I obviously don't. Once again, 2GB White SD Card.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
No, none of us have the SD card. We just know what it looks like

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
well who brought a wii anyway? i brought one and i know poyo did too and i know for a fact that it wasn't either one of ours

when i got there that wii was setup and people i remember seeing there already were
EE
Coney
Seagull
Logic
Apostl
will
m2k
esam
vinnie
and a few others i can't remember

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
GIMR do u know what wii was at least used to for the live stream. Cuz I know some matches were saved to the wii and not the sd card. For example GF dubs was saved to the wii ;)

@Vinnie - Gasp! U don't play brawl with hacked music!?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
GIMR do u know what wii was at least used to for the live stream. Cuz I know some matches were saved to the wii and not the sd card. For example GF dubs was saved to the wii ;)

@Vinnie - Gasp! U don't play brawl with hacked music!?
it was our Wii, only about 3 replays were saved to it, and they were friendlies it looks like. Remember, I wasn't there.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Well, outside of stream rips anyway. If nobody finds the SD card, I might as well upload the non-laggy stream rips.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
yeah, I deleted the REALLY short videos before I knew about the whole SD card debacle

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
chibo accidentally didn't record my latest set with adhd: where i 3 and 2 stocked him playing aggressively on neutrals (clash1 grand finals [not winners finals]) in like 2-3 minutes per game. Don't think ur the only one w/ bad luck on this stuff mekos, ur WAY off if u think that.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
hahaaha I feel u man and I didn't think that lol. Vgbootcamp is usually on another level than other people who upload tho. I was excited! hehe. There music is sooo good!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you have any source of light (a lightbulb) you can point your wiimote towards it and it works.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Yo bloody, I think I might have taken yours by mistake because I didn't bring mine to the tourney and borrowed a diff wii's sensor bar to set up my wii. I can get it back to you at zant's event if you're going.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
yo luckay check facebook real quick -- I think I remembered something I needed to ask you

bloodynite -- If you have a Classic Controller, you can also navigate the Wii Menu using that. I just install preloader/bootmii and skip the menu altogether.

Top Bottom