• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWZ Mafia Signups (9?/9)

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Shuffle shuffle... They get closer. The sounds of moans and the smells of rotting flesh fill the air. I fear that I might be taken soon too. Suzie was infected the other day. We only have food left for another couple days. We'll have to move soon, and that's always when we lose people. I pray that this time we can make it to another safe house...

An infected mafia game for 9 players.
Designed and hosted by Osieorb18.

Rules:

You will lose all access to delicious brain matter at host discretion should you break the social contract outlined in but not limited to these rules.

1. Be respectful.
2a. Anything other than the play of you and your fellow players and analysis thereof does not belong in the thread. This includes but is not limited to role PMs, questions for the host, discussion of or requests for replacement/modkills, or anything else that originated outside of the thread that you have not received explicit permission to share in the thread. You may paraphrase your role PMs in the thread, but the game is not solvable or breakable via claims.
2b. Any part of the game does not belong outside the game.
3. You must make at least 2 content posts per 24 hours. Content is subjective, but should you fall short you will receive one extra chance unless you appear to have vanished entirely.

TL;DR - Preserve game sanctity or I'll preserve you in a vat of acid.

Game-Specific Details:

Closed, Low-to-mid-complexity setup.
Infections going around.
5d Days, 2d Nights.

Brains (/in):
1. Trisscar*
2. Wam*
3. Somitomi
4. bessie*
5. Eido
6. Xivii*
7. Mark_Cangila*
8. Theallieza*
9. Pokechu*

*Confirmed

Spines (/sub):
1. HeuryAlone
2. {Your Name Here}
X.

Bystanders (/spec):
1. {Your Name Here}
X.

Last edited:

osieorb18

Smash Ace
I'm going to give this until Monday to fill since a week should be a better indicator than a month. We can always get people in a month, but if we can't get people in a week, then the community might as well be dead, IMO.

somitomi

Smash Journeyman
/in
depending on when Millerizer mafia starts, I don't think I have the mental capacity for two games at the same time.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
/in
I prefer to only play one game at a time but if they both run at the same time I can probably manage if they are small games.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Yo I've been thinking about this game. Count me /IN

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Okay I'll extend the deadline for this by a bit. 7/9 is a good look.

Last edited:

osieorb18

Smash Ace
It's been multiple weeks... It's rather depressing that we can't fill a 9 player game in two weeks...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That's how it be on the summer.

Perhaps we move this to MC? I'm sure we could get a couple of more people from there

Top Bottom