• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTCA results

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
Oh yea, did anybody leave a pocket knife?
because we found one and don't know who it belongs to.

aaanyway, one of the church people was talking to me and he thinks that I should try to do this again in the future, so there will probably be a WTCA2 eventually (can't promise anything yet though)
next time it will be a lot better because I kind of know how to do everything better now and I will make sure we aren't as pressed for time.
I approve of more NEOH tournies. Make it happen bro!

Goast

Smash Journeyman
I scrubbed up hard lol I had an awesome time meeting you all and learned a lot. I think my link will win the next tourney tho. Can't wait to play you guys again.

I want to do a smashfest this summer in the park

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
lol zach I'm glad you had fun, I was a little worried you weren't because everytime i looked over at you, you were just like walking in circles or something.
also the facial hair definitely improved your play.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Phil MT: WTF man!!!
SilentSwag: Awesome Sheik I had a trillion technical flaws. Thanks for pointing out every one of them lol Can't wait to rematch!
FlashBurn 177: Close second match. Good clutch win. Awesome job in crews!

Caroll: next time you'll sign the other side of that bill GGs
DR.D: Great seeing you again Pichu vs pikachu mm will be interesting again. u did awesome in brackets btw
Vudijin: Thanks for the pointers. I really REALLY can't wait to rematch. Hopefully in michigan
ZERO: Sorry I was pooped in our games we'll have to play again. Also Pichu/Sheik is legit in friendly dubs. I'mma get focused. Next tourney we got this!

4%: didn't play, but you are too good. I can't wait to play you. Let me know!
aesir: TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY PICHU!!!

Bula Crew: You guys got out coached... that is all!

z-axis

Smash Rookie
lol zach I'm glad you had fun, I was a little worried you weren't because everytime i looked over at you, you were just like walking in circles or something.
also the facial hair definitely improved your play.
I was getting a little Melee'd out since I'd just come from a PA tournament with Matt. I haven't been to a tournament in like a year and going from none to two in a row is like... ugh, this is too much Melee.

No johns though. There's never enough Melee.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
So, Max, good job with the tourney. Felt very smooth, and I had lots of fun. I approve of this venue in the future.

Just going to go down the placings list:

Duck: I wish we could've played a few more games, cause Peach/Samus is one of those MUs I enjoy, and need to learn more about. Good job on taking first.

Vudujin: You're mad cool, and your Luigi was a lot of fun to play against, even if it was only one match.

Ambix: You destroyed me in Peach dittos. :( I'm so bad at that one, but I think I learned a few things. You're really cool, and it was nice meeting you.

Juggleguy: It was really cool seeing you again, and playing more friendlies. You've got one of those Falcons that are super fun to play against, despite me maining Peach. Hopefully we do get more games in the future. :)

Flip: We played a bit at the very beginning of the tourney...Puff/Zelda is so difficult, lol. And you seem to know it sooo well. Hopefully we'll meet up again.

Carroll: I still don't know why you wanted to MM me, lol. But it was fun. Let me put up my own money next time though. I promise I won't disappoint. ;)

The Lake: You are every bit as awe inspiring in person as you are on SWF. Zelda dittos are quite fun, if at the same time confusing. I hope I get more games with you in the future, and we can talk more about how good Miss Fortune is. :bee:

Ralis: Good stuff on you performance. You seemed to be playing really well. But you need to work on your Falco v Zelda game. She bad. Stop losing to her. ;)

Solace One: I've never had a match that was so even between Peach and Fox, ONLY TO HAVE IT END IN ME AIRDODGING OFF THE LEVEL. But good matches. Unlike the rest of your free crew, you're pretty good. :) (I'm kidding, you guys are legit) I need to get more matches with you, because you're the first Fox around my level that knows how to maneuver vs Peach. And don't worry about "playing gay," it was tournament, so I was more focused on trying to beat it/get around it. Good stuff.

Josh: I hate Marth. Good matches, though.

Rest of the Heights crew: Thanks for the support and being cool, guys. I guess there is actually some sort of a region here, after all.

Shoutouts to Theo, trying to hook me up with some pretty blonde. ;) (I would've done it, btw)

I think that's everything. This was a legitimately enjoyable tourney, and I hope you do these in the future, Max.

OH AND SHOUTOUTS TO STRONG BAD FOR THE BEST POST EVER <3

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
MELEEEEEE SHOUT OUTS!!!!

[COLLAPSE="warning all these kids are free"]shout outs to pittsburgh crew for being the best and for being a family.
and shout outs to abate and vudu for showin the people pittsburghs double luigi team is the new meta

shout out to Duck Moose Juggleguy Boodyjoker Thugz for being from michigan and holding it down. salty you didnt make it for the pittsburgh tourney

shout outs to dempt and z axis to making to both tourneys! fun weekend shout out to matt not sleeping a second this weekend and z axis ****** my fox so hard i went marth

Shout outs to Ashtabula for being a real close group of up and coming smashers. it wont be long befor e they are THE crew that runs ohio tourneys. everyone got alot better and im glad you all skipped tennis. lol

Shout to Ohio for being the strong numbers. ITS BEEN A WHILE since ohio had this big of a turnout melee wise! keep it up!

shout outs to all the cool people i played! MothersAgainstDrunkDriving, phil, alot more but i cant remember tags

shout out to me and lake going alright in teams. riding that cargo rest to 5th

shout outs to everyone i played and Max for running a pretty damn awesome tourney for his first time[/COLLAPSE]

BRAWL SHOUT OUTS!!!

[COLLAPSE="view"]none of you entered. good ****[/COLLAPSE]

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
MELEEEEEE SHOUT OUTS!!!!

[COLLAPSE="warning all these kids are free"]shout outs to pittsburgh crew for being the best and for being a family.
and shout outs to abate and vudu for showin the people pittsburghs double luigi team is the new meta

shout out to Duck Moose Juggleguy Boodyjoker Thugz for being from michigan and holding it down. salty you didnt make it for the pittsburgh tourney

shout outs to dempt and z axis to making to both tourneys! fun weekend shout out to matt not sleeping a second this weekend and z axis ****** my fox so hard i went marth

Shout outs to Ashtabula for being a real close group of up and coming smashers. it wont be long befor e HEIGHTS are THE crew that runs ohio tourneys. everyone got alot better and im glad you all skipped tennis. lol

Shout to Ohio for being the strong numbers. ITS BEEN A WHILE since ohio had this big of a turnout melee wise! keep it up!

shout outs to all the cool people i played! MothersAgainstDrunkDriving, phil, alot more but i cant remember tags

shout out to me and lake going alright in teams. riding that cargo rest to 5th

shout outs to everyone i played and Max for running a pretty damn awesome tourney for his first time[/COLLAPSE]

BRAWL SHOUT OUTS!!!

[COLLAPSE="view"]none of you entered. good ****[/COLLAPSE]
FIXED! Haha Carroll you know we run NEOH.

Dees

Smash Journeyman
7: Juggleguy - Fun bracket matches in doubles. Me and S1 were suprised we did so well/didnt get TOTALLY ***** by you and bloody joker
9: Carroll - I played like crap against you, but oh well. You are an awesome dude. Keep on hustlin
13: X - Thanks for ****** me first round lol
13: DJ Talent - You are so hype its not even funny
17: BloodyJoker - GGs in doubles
17: S1 - So we did aite plus again in teams. Nice job being clutch at stuff
25: Mr. Sandbag - Yo... when im at the mall...
25: Scoe - STEVE YOU DID SO DAMN GOOD AT THIS TOURNEY WHAT THE HELL. DONT SLEEP EVER AGAIN.
33: AesirGod - Great tourney. Get ***** in crews lol. But honestly you had me scared. Those waveshines man...
33: Sex - Not bad for your first tourney josh. Keep practicing.
33: Dok-z - Get better vs marth you noob. Also your *** belongs to me.
33: MothersAgainstDrunkDriving - Fun link ditto and half of a falcon ditto!
49: Joe Paturnips - Dont worry about placing last, you will do better next time.

Heights crew: First of all, Eli is free as hell god damn. I mean seriously? SERIOUSLY?
:awesome:
But good job beating us in crews. Next time we should make the numbers smaller mainly because we got ***** for the same reason you did the first time. Half our crew doesnt even own or play the game more than once or twice a month. But hey, you guys are all really good, except that marth who I played in crews. I think I saw him talking **** on FB. You got 3 stocked my *****!

Hopefully I can put up a better fight next tourney vs everyone, I was sick during this whole thing. No johns though, I dont want to take away from anyones wins.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
lol when I get nervous, waveshines are the only thing I can do ^.^"

also @ goast: to play Pichu you just gotta dash dance until you get a nair opening, then you rush in and try to get a grab, because they ****, or juggle your opponent. then you gimp them. thats about it. its like marth if you were to cut off his arms.

Mr. Sandbag

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts:

Duck - Didn't see you play today. Nice job. Hopefully you'll come to Ashtabula's tournament in June so we can play some friendlies.

4% - I have been to three tournaments with you, and still have not met you once. Let's play at A.S.S.H.A.T. haha.

Vudujin - Looking forward to getting that sculpture later on. Favorite Luigi player to watch.

SilentSwag - Enjoyed playing friendlies with you. Until you started playing Ice Climbers.

**** your Ice Climbers.

Taki - By far the funniest guy from Pitt. Always a pleasure seeing you.

Flip - One of these times, I'll beat you in bracket. Thought I got lucky when I played your Jiggs first game.
And then you ***** me with Fox.

Carroll - Favorite person to see at tournaments. I should've chosen your Marth in our moneymatch, but I would've felt more satisfied losing to your Fox than beating your Marth with chaingrabs. No johns though. Rematch at next tournament. (see Lake's shoutout for additional info)

The Lake - I want to play your Zelda more. I had fun at CYGNUS during our matches. Also **** you for grabbing me and having Carroll rest me. Cargo resting is for ****ies.

BloodyJoker - Our match was close. Also my unintentional chain>fair combo did pretty well. lol.

Dr. Diabetes - I don't know who you are, but I love your name.

Ralis - I WILL beat you some day. You're not even that far ahead of me. And you're heights. So you're free anyways.

S1 - Catching up to you. Watch out. <3

Mr. Sandbag - You are a piece of **** and I hate you.

Scoe - Thanks for going with us, man! You said you had fun, so hopefully you'll go to FC with us. You did pretty good for not playing a whole lot, and for not sleeping for over 24 hours.

Gabe - Ganon ditto moneymatch me.

ShroudedOne - buttface.

AesirGod - Wonderful tournament. Time constraints hopefully won't be an issue at WTCA II! Looking forward to it! Also it's ****ing 2012. Stop playing Pichu, you chewb.

Sex - LAWLZ. THANKS FOR COMING. LAWLZ. YOU DID GOOD FOR YOUT FIRST TOURNAMENT.

Dok-z - My bbz. Hopefully you had a good time with us. Work on that Doc some more. Give those *****es a non-refillable prescription.

Jailbot - I beat you in bracket. Get at me, Scope-A-Dope.

soap - I almost died when I read your name.

Flatz - You advanced! You're getting better man. Just keep playing with us, and you'll be better in no time.

Dees - Security just can't tan my cheeks.
(also you're my partner for A.S.S.H.A.T.)

Zero Umbra - Found it ironic that the Sheik player I was helping earlier was my first round match. Hopefully you learned a few things playing me. No arrogance intended. It takes losing to a Sheik to be a better one. You'll get there soon enough, my man.

Joe Paturnips - Everyone has a bad day, man. Keep your head up, and your sticks held down.

Luk Chillfawkes - Dr. Rigupathy Mario. lol.

Anyone else I didn't mention. I still love you.
Unless you're free and from Heights.
**** you if you are.

PancakePanda

Smash Cadet
NNID
FedExGanon
Oh yea, did anybody leave a pocket knife?
because we found one and don't know who it belongs to.
Crash here.

Yeah, that'd be Quaa's, or as he was here "assmoney." I'm on my way back to Toledo in the morning so get at me if you see this before too early. My number is 4195126085. He noticed a little too late. lol

Damn man, I'm so salt from this tourney. Big shoutout to Dempt for taking me out so damn early. After practicing Ganon with you, I was so not expecting that Marth. Good **** man. I'll be looking for revenge here soon. 33rd doesn't feel as good as 9th, or even 17th as the rest of my crew did.

Duck - Good job showing everyone up again man. Always good to see a hero win.

Juggleguy - Yeah man, I'm salt from not getting to friendly as well. I was off that day for some reason and after I got bonked from the tournament I just dropped for the day. We'll get a chance soon man, it was great to see you too.

AesirGod - Good on running the tourney man. My fiance and I had a cool time chatting with that pastor too. That's probably the sweetest church I'd ever been too.

Teams were great too. Father and Son havin' some fun. Good **** guys. See y'all again soon.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
lol I love the Heights hate. Makes the crew battle feel so much sweeter.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Shoutouts time.

Duck: Good job on the win James. We ever get the chance, I wanna play you in some more friendlies. We can't just have some Samus winning these tournies anymore lol

Moose: Yo Mark, we didn't get to play at all this time, but it was good seeing you come out to Ohio and good job on taking 2nd.

4%: Ohh yeeahhhh, Dave doing work in Ohio. We gotta get the dust off that stick man, we can't have you placing third at Ohio tournies now can we? Hit me up, I'll do the same, we'll try to get some games in. Singles AND teams.

Vudujin: Jacob! That Weegee is still legit. Had a hella good time kickin' it over the weekend and I hope to do it again soon man. But that Green Machine is going down :p

Abate: Yo, I didn't even see it coming man, you had me figured out before we even played lol. Much respect though, you did good in our set, and the tourney as a whole. Nice to see another Luigi do work, come to more Ohio tournies now though so we can play a bit more.

SilentSwag: Johnny! I was legit concerned at first cause you seemed a little off your game at first but you went strong in Teams. You've come such a long way dude, kudos. We'll have to play some more.

Ambix: 20 CIGARETTES WEREN'T ENOUGH. Haha you did work on me and Zach in Teams, you and Johnny have some mad chemistry. I hope to get some more friendlies in next time, I know you wanted some, and I know I can get in that Peach lol

Juggleguy: Ayyyoooo Rob, you're getting less and less free everytime I see you :p Maybe one day I can do Darkrain combos all four stocks and not just the first one hahaha Seriously though, I love seeing you, thank you so much for coming, I'd like to see you at more OH tournies, and I'll whip out Marth on you next time. ;)

Dempt: God dude. You're actually getting better. ABOUT TIME, SEEING AS HOW THIS IS THE ONLY DAMN THING YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE LOOOOOL. Just go hard in your sets, play smart. You got timing down, now you need to tweak your spacing up a notch, and read DI. Once you do that, you're untouchable, and you'll win FC and make that big name for yourself. Good **** Matt.

Taki: I don't know if it's me or what, but I think you're getting freeeeee. We're going to have to slap that free out of you son, cause I know you're way better than this. Hella fun time hanging with you though in PA, Mickey D ride was hilarious. Thanks for playing a few sets at the CMU tourney, even though you didn't play any at Carroll's like you said you would lol

Flip: This guy. Didn't actually see too much of you but I see you a lot as it is so whatevs lol Good **** on placing high Justin. You may have to teach me a lil Shieky Sheik.

Carroll: Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you are sooooo basssseeddd. Carroll dude, hella mad time hanging out all this weekend and thank you for letting me stay at the crib. That MM? DAMN. So intense. I love playing sets with you, they are so good, every time. Hopefully we can get our **** worked out cause I'd love to enroll in the PA crew hahaha

Phil: God damnit Phil. I didn't even see it coming lol You should have won that last game in our set, but ya done goofed by SDing. Hopefully you'll work out those mental blocks and you'll whoop me in bracket next time we meet :p

X: Christian too goooood. Same as I said to Dave, we gotta play more so we can get you guys back in the scene. Hopefully me and Zach will catch you guys some time for teams.

DJ Talent: Aaronnnnnnn get rid of this damn name dude hahaha Had fun kickin' it with you as well man, love playing friendlies with you, always a blast cause some ridiculous **** happens hahaha Hopefully if everything works out I'll see you soon

Ruemaster: Yo I feel bad cause I didn't get to see much of your G&W play cause I went Marth :( But Just keep working on it man and I'm sure it'll go well.

BloodyJoker: Richard dude your Fox was ON POINT. I was so surprised, it hit me like slab of ham. You went through some hyperbolic time chamber **** cause I do not remember your Fox being able to wreck me lol But good to see you dude, glad you came out with MI and I will see you soon :)

Ralis: Peter, Peter, Peter. I totally achknowledged you bro. We see each other a **** ton as is so don't feel bad if I didn't make much of it at the tourney but I'm hella glad to see you place well for this big of an outcome. You keep that Falco up, we'll get some more games in to better ya up.

mers: Merssssssss. Dude you looked so different without the blue hair I was like whaaaaattttttt. Your game is hella improving and I wish I coulda played better, but I had hella sleeping Johns (was awake from Friday 11am til Sunday morning at like 12:30am-ish). GET A CAR so we can play more often :)

Gunpunch: That Samus :p Good set we had in bracket man. I know the matchup pretty well since I have a Samus player out near me I play a lot, plus that matchup is just tough for her to begin with :( But watch Duck dude, cause he plays gay and always beats me haha

ShroudedOne: Yo, I heard you took 10 stocks off of Ashtabulous? Good **** Jaiye. I'd like to play your Peach more if you're ever in the Heights. Stop by so we can get some sets in :p

AesirGod: You're so free, like, I see you as a walking dollar bill. Looooool But yo, you did a sick job hosting and organizing everything. I bet you just about **** yourself when you saw how big the bracket was haha Max, stay free-er, cool, and we'll get your Fox up to par yet. Maybe even your Pichu......dear God help me.

Crash: I'm legit surprised you didn't place higher dude, that Ganon was hella good. You shoulda played me like you did in friendlies haha Seriously, I want to see you at more tournies so we can kick it. Good set in bracket man :)

Jailbot: AYYO ELI, WHUR DUH COMMENTARY AT? Hahahaha yo we might team next time if I don't team with Zach but dude I watched that set with Carroll and I was like OMG HE'S SO MUCH BETTER. You looked like me after my first tourney, all that improvement in a matter of like, one day. Go hard Puffman, and I'll see you around dem Heights.

soap: Sooooooooaaaaaaaapppppppp. WE DIDN'T PLAY A DAMN GAME. What in the world. I'm glad to see you come out of retirement though man. Hopefully we can fix that Sheik of yours :p

Zach Dill: Give 'em the big ol' dill. Hahaha yo good times hanging out this weekend man and hopefully I'll see you around with the PA crew more.

Josh: YOOOOOO. Had fun kickin' it with you like always haha We gotta play some more though man. I might be more available then I expected so hit me up and we'll figure it out.

Nupsaid: Wyattttt. DAT PEACH. Playing you early was hella fun cause it literally woke me up from my 3 hour drive back from PA hahaha Good **** though dude, you're starting to take a turn for the best :)

jbro: Davey what in the hellllll are you doing in the 49th slot? Come onnnnn, I know you're better than that. We're gunna have to work on that Sheik if we get this all worked out but chin up and stick with it man. You'll get better.

Jonas: It really sucks that we had to play first round dude :( I'd like to actually sit down more with you and show you how to play Doc cause I think you have some potential since you start to kick my *** then never follow through with it. Hang out with the crew more broski.

BigR: I actually wanted to play some games but didn't have enough time :( No idea why you didn't enter singles buttttt oh well, I'll get at you next time man. Thanks for coming out to chill with the crew

And special thanks to:

Z-Axis: You are also my bro. GOD DUDE. I had so much fun actually hanging out with just you this whole weekend. From bass-remixes in the car during the drive to having to play in bracket against each other (totally not cool with that, |Sadface|), I had mad fun. I know playing all this Melee out of nowhere isn't really your thing, but dude, I'm so glad you came to both tournies with me. And it sucks even more that you're going back to Canton soon so we won't hang out as much :( But I'll make SOMETHING happen. Good **** on beating me in bracket, good **** for placing high with me on one of the biggest OH tournies we've had in a while, and good **** for kickin' it with this guy all weekend long. <3 you Zach.

LONG LIVE MELEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

Ambix

Smash Ace
Ambix: You destroyed me in Peach dittos. I'm so bad at that one, but I think I learned a few things. You're really cool, and it was nice meeting you.
Bumper cars.

juggleMAN said:
7: Ambix GGs in bracket, I feel like we were both playing sloppy, looking forward to more matches in the future
Nah you outplayed the hell out of me, especially after game 1.

Your opponent playing sloppy doesn't take the legitimacy of a win away, it actually validates it.

Someone I know (you know who you are) tried to make high cholesterol johns once.

If I ever try and make any sort of excuse in your presence, just back hand me.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
high cholesterol johns?

that might beat out DJ Nintendo's "forgot to cut my fingernails" as my favorite john of all-time

kd-

Smash Lord
1: Duck metaknight of melee
2: Moose mr. drop-as-many-games-as-possible
5: SilentSwag GGs in bracket, I will train hard for next time... oh wait MI doesn't have a Sheik :c
33: ThuGz [/COLOR]as a wise Chad would say... get ripT
Lmfao these shoutouts, top tier 2gud.

Great job MI for, ahem, 'going hard in the paint' as BloodyJoker would say.
Duck, Moose - good job on the split and doubles.
Juggleguy - almost there, keep improving bit by bit.
BloodyJoker - stop sandbagging you sandbag.
ThuGz - lolololololol =/

Shoutouts to Pittsburgh owning it up, kinda wish I went so I coulda played you guys

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
can you guys put characters next to the results in the future? no idea who 4%/abate use. i think moose is falco?

Moooose

Smash Champion
maybe you guys should watch losers finals or winners finals lol.
i played falco, 4% played fox, sheik, marth (at least), and abate played luigi

4% APR

Smash Champion
1: Duck :samus:
2: Moose :falco:
3: 4% :fox: :sheik:
4: Vudujin :luigi:
5: Abate :luigi:
5: SilentSwag :sheik:
7: Ambix :peach:
7: Juggleguy :falcon:
9: Dempt :marth:
9: Taki :fox:
9: Flip :sheik: :jigglypuff: (prolly some other chars he thinks hes good with too)
9: Carroll
13: Phil
13: X :sheik: :falco:
13: DJ Talent :zelda:
13: Z-Axis :falcon:

thats the best i could do.

edit- abate whats your youtube? I wanna see me not edgeguard moose lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Get those ugly-looking Brawl icons outta here 4%!

1: Duck

2: Moose

3: 4%

4: Vudujin

5: Abate

5: SilentSwag

7: Ambix

7: Juggleguy

9: Dempt

9: Taki

9: Flip

9: Carroll

13: Phil
13: X

13: DJ Talent

13: Z-Axis

17: Sean
17: Ruemaster
17: BloodyJoker

17: Dr. Diabetes

17: *** Money

17: Lous

17: Ralis

17: S1

My best attempt.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Crash here.

Yeah, that'd be Quaa's, or as he was here "assmoney." I'm on my way back to Toledo in the morning so get at me if you see this before too early. My number is 4195126085. He noticed a little too late. lol

Damn man, I'm so salt from this tourney. Big shoutout to Dempt for taking me out so damn early. After practicing Ganon with you, I was so not expecting that Marth. Good **** man. I'll be looking for revenge here soon. 33rd doesn't feel as good as 9th, or even 17th as the rest of my crew did.

Duck - Good job showing everyone up again man. Always good to see a hero win.

Juggleguy - Yeah man, I'm salt from not getting to friendly as well. I was off that day for some reason and after I got bonked from the tournament I just dropped for the day. We'll get a chance soon man, it was great to see you too.

AesirGod - Good on running the tourney man. My fiance and I had a cool time chatting with that pastor too. That's probably the sweetest church I'd ever been too.

Teams were great too. Father and Son havin' some fun. Good **** guys. See y'all again soon.
ooop just saw this now.
Let me know if you are able to get the knife to him anytime soon. I can PM you my number if you don't have it.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Now that I know you guys aren't ALL pedo's, I'm free to do some money matches or just hang out occasionally with heights players. Let me know if any of you are down 2163106105.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Aesir must have leveled up his game a lot. Also, I could have actually met Shrouded. :< :mad:

I should try to make it to an actual Ohio Melee tournament soon. Maybe the next one will have a P:M side tournament?

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Aesir must have leveled up his game a lot. Also, I could have actually met Shrouded. :< :mad:

I should try to make it to an actual Ohio Melee tournament soon. Maybe the next one will have a P:M side tournament?
enh, I'm still bad, but better than I was at OSI 3.
there was a P:M setup here though ^^
also why would you want to meet jaiye? he's lame. his head is also shaped funny.

Top Bottom