• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTCA 2 Shoutouts thread

oliman

Smash Journeyman
Results are as follows:

Singles
1. Best Riven NA
2. JuggleGuy
3. TheLake
4. Nakamaru
5. X
5. Taki
7. Hanky Panky
7. Silent Swag AKA Carroll
9. Dempt
9. Ralis
9. S1
9. Stro
13. Skyson
13. Minnty
13. Capt. Cleveland
13. ShroudedOne
17. Slarti
17. Gun Punch
17. Dark Phil
17. Inspyred Phoenix
17. Sweet
17. Mach
17. The Real Thing
17. Artificial Flavor
25. Coffeemug
25. KanyeRest
25. Z-Axis
25. OJAYN
25. The D
25. Droly
25. Edgeguard Jason
25. Ders
33. Wang
33. Reptar
33. Moses
33. Craw Daddy
33. T.M.
33. M.a.a.d. City
33. Major Threat Zach Dill
33. Gabe
33. Flash
33. Mousey
33. Phil
33. Chizel
33. JSlims
33. DarkWing Duck

Doubles
1. Hanky Panky and Juggleguy
2. Swan Lake
3. Spiked Shell
4. rock hard
5. Tipper City
7. Jungle Fiora
7. Stro and Mac
9. Ralis and Goast
9. Dark Ruckus
9. Minority Attack
9. Slarti's Team
13. The Intermediates
13. Lava Tigers
13. Toledo
13. Weed Whackers

Go ahead and post any shoutouts you would like to give

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
shoutouts to my cube boys (and stro/tony/lake), peter's public speaking and ability to get creamed by pies, PGH heckling being too strong, zelda v puff being totally lame, talentless OH hack peaches being the cancer of the community, juggleguy playing so ****ing well, me missing doubles, and of course...

yeahh, whatever

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
I only practice the spacie mu, and out of the five people I played in bracket, the only space animal I played was some nerd I practically live with.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Cool tournament. As usual, I placed mediocre. I'll post shoutouts later, also.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Good ****, Cpt. Cleveland.

Picking up parents from the airport johns

a;jfdkajfd;sajfdjaofenafoehfoaiwhfeafdksnafaoiwehfaiow;efhdsla;

oliman

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout time. Everyone who promised to do it later better do it now.

Best Riven NA - Thanks for coming! I know you were irate over the P:M situation, but you didn't show it at the tourney. You're Ohio's pillar!
JuggleGuy - I always love to watch you play. You were rough on me on that recorded setup; did you have to try to humiliate me so much? :p Give Michigan my regards.
TheLake - You were on fire this tourney. Your Zelda looked unstoppable for awhile.
Nakamaru - I think you've knocked me out of half of all the tourneys I've been to. Cockamaru.
Taki - I don't mean to offend you with my racism. I say so because you looked offended when I brought your race into the equation :)
Carroll - Thanks I guess for the tournament help. I thought you'd break my nose when you pie'd me.
Dempt - Thanks fer havin me back and playin some friendlies with me at the end. You're always a blast to be around.
S1 - It still could be our little secret <3
Skyson - You came at last and placed pretty decent. Good to see the old man back in business.
Minnty - You destroyed me in that MM. Keep that kind of composure and you'll never lose to me again.
ShroudedOne - Good to see you here, brino. For future reference, eat some ****ing carrots before a tourney cuz I don't want to see you sick.
Inspyred Phoenix - I eeked away that win. You're actually better than me.
Mach - didn't mean any disrespect with those taunts. sorry.
The Real Thing - Minority attack is definitely the best team name I've heard in some time.
KanyeRest - Glad you came to the tourney and practiced up with me :D
Z-Axis - Classic Zach, always having fun.
OJAYN - you played really solid, but there were numerous tech mistakes. Keep on truckin, mane.
Droly - You thanked me but I don't recall you from the tourney. Maybe you could come to a Heights smashfest and all could get better acquainted.
Reptar - Always great to see new faces in the tournament scene. Stay strong, man, stay strong.
Moses - You owe me something I can't talk about here.
Craw Daddy - Was this Wyatt? Dunno. Heights is the best, regardless.
M.a.a.d. City - Always great to have you around. Spectacular dude and clutch plays in teams :3
Flash - glad to see that you came. Wish we coulda had a crew battle with ashtabula

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
1. Best Riven NA - Dittos with you are always fun. Next time, I'll try to get actual advice from you, rather than just getting whooped and trying to muscle it out on my own. Good games, and congrats again.
2. JuggleGuy - I wanted to play you, but I didn't get the chance. Next time for sure (my sights are set on BH3, but you'll probably be too busy TO'ing). It's always nice seeing you. And great job at this tourney.
3. TheLake - You are a lot of fun to play. And this is green for some reason, but ignore it. You're also fun to hang around. We should do more hanging around. And playing.
5. Taki - Someone else I like seeing/playing. I promise to give you better, choke-free games when we play next time (unless of course I end up choking anyways).
7. Hanky Panky - I had a good amount of fun Peach dittoing with you. As bad as you say you are at them, I feel like I'm worse. Next time, we should try bouncing more ideas off of each other about them. Or just watch Vanz videos. That works too.
7. Silent Swag AKA Carroll - I enjoyed our friendlies earlier in the day. Was good seeing you, and hopefully we get to play more.
9. Dempt - Man, whenever we play, you're always like, "****, you're beasting on me," and I always feel like I'm getting bodied, straight up. Either you give me too much credit...or you give me too much credit, LOL. But it's still good to see you, and get some games in.
9. Ralis - You did outplace me. Congratulations. And good job this tourney (I can't exactly say I'm proud of you getting stomp > Falcon punched, but...yeah...whatever.
9. S1 - I did want to play you in tourney. I felt like I'd have an OK shot this time around. Probably not, though. :p Good friendlies, though. Hope to see you again.
9. Stro - I finally faced the legendary Stro. I consider Link to be one of my better matchups, surprisingly, but this time around I just got spanked. Too manly for me to handle. You're a cool guy, fun to play. I hope we meet again.
13. Skyson - My fellow League brother. I had fun teaming with you (Jungle Fiora can be viable, we showed it here), and I always enjoy the friendlies we play together. It's a shame you hate this game (You say that, anyways), cause you're good at it.
13. ShroudedOne - *sigh*
17. Slarti - You're so very full of energy when I see you, and excited and talkative and it's nice. You're fun to play too. I wanted to see more Peaches in tournament, but apparently the bracket had other plans. Maybe next time.
17. Gun Punch - I saw you several times, and yet didn't play you. I've wanted us to play for the longest time (since I play Peach, the feeling probably isn't mutual, lol), and it never happens. Someday, I'll force it.
17. Sweet - What's with this placing? Anyways, the friendlies were fun. I would ordinarily give you better matches, but I was tired/headache came on after I got handled by the beautiful, manly Stro, so you kinda just tossed me around. Let's make a plan to get friendlies earlier in the day, next time.
17. Mach - Didn't get to play you. But I wanted to. I need more Fox in my life.
17. The Real Thing - Good games in bracket. You had the matchup pretty figured out, it seems. But I felt like you approached it too linearly. Still had me worried the entire set, though. Hopefully we play more in the future.
17. Artificial Flavor - You've got a good Luigi. I don't generally like the matchup (I guess you could say the same), but it was fun to play you. GGs.
25. KanyeRest - 25th? I'm quite disappointed in you. Do better next time.
25. The D - And you.
25. Droly - Why didn't we play? I think I saw you around a few times, but I never thought to say hi. Next time, for sure.
33. Major Threat Zach Dill - Take me to Tipper City next time. I wanna see the sights.
33. Gabe - I know for a fact you can do better. Yes Gabe. FACT.

And the coloring of the text is inconsistent but I don't feel like changing it.

Top Bottom