• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocity

Smash Lord
well if your in a crew you can compete against other crews u get experience by playing with the crew though u dont have to join a crew to do that and it works both ways it depends on how far you are and there should be a good reason why i would come there to play insted of going somewhere else unless u wanna join the crew but if u wanna be in the crew u have to be active ..........stuff

Kiris

Smash Cadet
I see... Well, yeah I do want to try to get in your crew, but I have no means of transportation. It's about a half hour drive from my place to Philly. So... Whatever you want.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
i listen to watever, anyway, on with some serious business

i wanna get some matches in with magnebula and that guy kiris, we should get more crew members, especially samus players

Eggm

Smash Hero
Triad said you guys are all getting togeather thursday.. veloc pete / dot.. i'll try to be there and take treble jota and... possibly bass. No garuntees tho could just be me lol.

Velocity

Smash Lord
My system shall be 2-4 times louder then my last car but itll be alittle while b4 i get everything as i just got a 2006 and it wasnt cheap and my insurance went up for being a sporty car but the stock stereo isnt bad better then my rental ,msi will be played ridiculously loud

i have no idea whats going on smash related im so busy with work and buying a new car and bills and other non smash related stuff but i have been keeping up people need to call me and stuff

since i work my place cough would be good

yes the crew needs to play and dot shut up no more samus im so sick of playing samus

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
So Velocity, any chance I can try to get in?
In order to get in you have to be AVAILABLE to play with us at least EVERY OTHER WEEK. And you have to come to us with tournaments. You have to show that u are ACTIVE and DEDICATED towards getting better. You dont have to be good at all. You could suck terribly. If you are dedicated you will be good. If you are GOOD but not DEDICATED you wont get better and may not even be around. We dont want that.

You live close to Velocity, but dont have transportation correct?

-AxlT

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
In order to get in you have to be AVAILABLE to play with us at least EVERY OTHER WEEK. And you have to come to us with tournaments. You have to show that u are ACTIVE and DEDICATED towards getting better. You dont have to be good at all. You could suck terribly. If you are dedicated you will be good. If you are GOOD but not DEDICATED you wont get better and may not even be around. We dont want that.

-AxlT
There isn't any requirement that he plays Spamus? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Velocity

Smash Lord
absolutely not in fact i will vote against ne more god **** samus players no more triad is enough let alone the other two playing her as well , as triad said u dont have to be good long as theres potential look at magnebula he sucks and we let him in just kidding he doesnt suck at all, we should probably put him on the roster though

Kiris

Smash Cadet
Alright, well I'm more than willing to be active. I train every day with my brother, but yeah... No means of transportation.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yo can I join your crew. I am a luigi player and I have a desire to beat the **** out of cactuar. ie get better. I like long walks on the beach and the sound of my own voice. My goal in life is to be like my idols: mewtwoking and Inui. Please let me join.

PS. don't mind the sig.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Yo can I join your crew. I am a luigi player and I have a desire to beat the **** out of cactuar. ie get better. I like long walks on the beach and the sound of my own voice. My goal in life is to be like my idols: mewtwoking and Inui. Please let me join.

PS. don't mind the sig.
Are you saying that you want to Leave TSA? If you leave TSA I'm sure you can join. You know we play a lot and a lot of people when we can.

-AxlT

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Alright, well I'm more than willing to be active. I train every day with my brother, but yeah... No means of transportation.
You will need to find a way to get to either my house or velocities house. Since that is where we usually play.

[Edit: I had this post ready to send in a different window. I didnt mean to double post]

-AxlT

Kiris

Smash Cadet
Well, I could possibly get a ride if it's every other week, but my Mom's not the type of person to let me go visit someone she's never met before. If one of you could come over to my place sometime, it should be enough for me to get a ride to your place. A bit complicated, so I'll understand if you don't want to go for it.

Kiris

Smash Cadet
Well, I could possibly get a ride if it's every other week, but my Mom's not the type of person to let me go visit someone she's never met before. If one of you could come over to my place sometime, it should be enough for me to get a ride to your place. A bit complicated, so I'll understand if you don't want to go for it.
I kind of need an answer, I'll understand if noone wants to, but I need some confirmation.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ pete using sheik

NJ has 1 great Sheik(M2K), and 1 good Sheik(Inui). Other Sheiks don't even exist. :(

Stick to Marth and Ganon. ESPECIALLY Ganon because winning with his bottom tier garbage self is amazing.

Velocity

Smash Lord
pete needs focus on a max of 2 characters i dont really mind who marth and ganon sound find , magnebula its up to a sheik be a good main , inui shut it , dot yeah we need a new sig :looks at triad:, but we need to figure these mains out first

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I think it would be great if you did the whole lineup thing, then put a huge green marth behind it killing all of you with a huge peni... I mean sword. And then instead of wrath on the side, you put "Cactuar > Wrath". Yeah. That'd be a great banner for wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom