• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
no that's SPAMMING... Camping is NOT Spamming.... CAMPING is a repititive usually semi complicated set up (As opposed to spam) to give the opponent least options that does not reliquish until they to fall into the bait...

SPAMMING is when you spam constant moves or projectiles in order to make it hard to move in on your opponent or harder to defend an opponent.

SPAMMING and CAMPING can be done simultaneous together, but are not the same.

BTW just to let EVERYONE KNOW...

CAMPING
SPAMMING
MIND GAMES
AGGRESSIVE PRIORITY/SPEED PRESSURE
UNPREDICTABILITY
DEFENSIVE COUNTERING

These are all basic LEGIT strats to play the game... if people SPAM, CAMP, PRIORITIZE... No Johns about their victory... it's all part of the game... no matter how more frustrating one strat is over the other.
To elaborate further on this, camping often involves finding a suitable part of a stage and usually throwing projectiles from there(like wing camping on Corneria or camping in different parts of Pokémon Stadium). Of course, you can always dashdance camp too, but that's nowhere near as sexy as throwing multiple projectiles. Or it can involve just throwing projectiles on FD or FoD when the platforms go up. But camping always involves staying in the same place until you get rooted out, and usually is followed up by running away and camping again.

Spamming on the other hand, is much more common and can be done with anything. You can spam projectiles, tilts, grabs, CCing, pretty much anything. Not to say that all forms of spam are equally good, but there are a lot of different forms of effective spam, some of which do not involve projectiles. Chaingrabbing is essentially just spamming grab and up or down throw. Wall infinites always involve spamming shine. The WoP is just spamming b-airs.

I'd rep you for that post Triad, but apparently I did already, no idea when tho lol.

((haha not a one line post, teh_spamerer for top tier ^_^))

Velocity

Smash Lord
we threw a pretty cool smashfest trying to let the smashfest thread die and jsut use this or woz could close it if he reads this

Velocity

Smash Lord
I love how outa no where dots just like lets go to a tourny in maine or mass w/e state ma stands for in freaking march lets fine a tourny this month in this stage dot lol though we should prolly go "looking at u triad with the van thing and stuff"

Velocity

Smash Lord
You can come over idk what time though call me cause im going car shopping / best buy/ food shopping tomorrow so idk what im doing

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
:laugh:

I agree because in the one match I had with dot's Samus on Pokémon Stadium he took 2 of my Falco's stocks with one of his Samus' but Triad's 1 stock on Pokémon Stadium took none of my Falco's stocks. </inui logic>
what? I dont play samus!

I dont even play smash...

wait how did I get here?

Cactuar, MM a Samus ditto!

1 entire dollar !!
Samus doesnt dash dance all too well. Hell with that you could win Inui.

you know, i have the best samus on this side of zebes..

...what can i say, i know how to treat the lady
What we need are some dittos

-AxlT

Magus420

Smash Master
To locate Inui's talent at this game, you could start by running to the Room of the Three Gargoyles. Push in the right tongue, and a door might lead you down a staircase into the Wall Climb. Here you must choose your next path. You could race up to the Observatory, spin the sundial, and pass into the Room of the Golden Idols. Once there, push down on their bases to release the doors. That may take you below or lead you into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the Statue there, and you may be headed for the Torch Room. If the elevator is up, you could jump in the elevator and descend into the Mine Shaft. Next, you could climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. Find the key, and it may unlock the Tombs of the Ancient Kings, allowing you to enter the Swamp. If you escape, you might have a chance to sit upon the Throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you could crawl through the Pit of Despair and, finally, make your way through the Cave of Sighs and back to the Temple Gates. The choices are yours and yours alone. GOOD LUCK.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
To locate Inui's talent at this game, you could start by running to the Room of the Three Gargoyles. Push in the right tongue, and a door might lead you down a staircase into the Wall Climb. Here you must choose your next path. You could race up to the Observatory, spin the sundial, and pass into the Room of the Golden Idols. Once there, push down on their bases to release the doors. That may take you below or lead you into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the Statue there, and you may be headed for the Torch Room. If the elevator is up, you could jump in the elevator and descend into the Mine Shaft. Next, you could climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. Find the key, and it may unlock the Tombs of the Ancient Kings, allowing you to enter the Swamp. If you escape, you might have a chance to sit upon the Throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you could crawl through the Pit of Despair and, finally, make your way through the Cave of Sighs and back to the Temple Gates. The choices are yours and yours alone. GOOD LUCK.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Haha
OK OLMEC

-AxlT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom