• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Wozzy Woxy-Wombat Wread of Wishful Wicked Wonder

Splice

Smash Hero
Gomenasai, My Name Is Kevin-Sama.

I’m A 420 Year Old American Melee Player (Video Games Man For You Gaijins). I Draw Manga and Falco Combos On My CRT, And Spend My Days Perfecting My Art And Playing Superior Neutral Game.

I Train With My Falco Every Day, This Superior Weapon Can Beat Fox Because It Has Been Stacked Up Over A Thousand Times, And Is Vastly Superior To Any Other Weapon On Earth. I Earned My Lazer License Two Years Ago, And I Have Been Pew Pew Every Day.

I Speak Basketball Fluently, Both Kanji And The Michael Jordan Dialect, And I Write Fluently As Well. I Know Everything About Basketball, Which I Follow 100%

I Am Getting My Basketball Visa, I Am Moving To Florida To Attend A Prestigious Basketball Court To Learn More About Their Magnificent Culture. I Hope I Can Become A True Double Dunker In Real Life!

Once I Arrived In Florida, I Stepped Onto The Court Where The Celtics Were Playing. I Bowed To My Sensei's And Spoke Basketball But They Did Not Manage To Respond.

I Span Around Jonas, Loopy Looped Over Luigi, And I Got The 420 Double Dunk (No Scope). I Was Excited That I Did Not Have To Main Fox To Win In This Game. Then Shaquille O'Neal Gave Me His Big Challenge. It Was Shaq's Big Challenge. He Challenged Me To Shoot A 3 Pointer Because That's All That Was Important Anymore.

I Began To Sweat Heavily. Memories of Fox McCloud Entered My Head.
Memeories of Metaknight. Pikachu. Sentinel. Petshop.
The Three Pointer Shot.

Everything Went Black.

Shaq it up!
Shaq it up!
Shaq It Up!

Shaq It Up!
Shaq It Up!

Shaq It Up!
Shaq It Up!
Shaq It Up!

Shaq It Up!
Shaq It Up!
Shaq It Up!
Shaq It Up!

SHAQ IT UP!

SHAQ IT UP!

It Rang Through My Head As If Though All Of North Carolina Had Given Me Their Energy For This Spirit Bomb. This Basketball I Hold In My Hands Is The Spirit Bomb, The Hopes And Dream For All My People.

I Shoot.
I Score.
Shaq Was Excited For Me and He Spammed Me With Apex Facial Expression Memes

https://twitter.com/thatNASTYpasta/status/562163289300271104/photo/1
https://twitter.com/khadeezy/status/562334760932892672/photo/1
https://twitter.com/SmashProJJFF/status/562318438535020544/photo/1
https://twitter.com/gyt/status/562154688024281088/photo/1
https://twitter.com/galactic_melody/status/562155610461200384/photo/1

https://twitter.com/EG_PPMD/status/562182070299287552
I Was Feeling So Buttered By The Memes.
Sumimasen, My Name Is EG | Kevin-Sama.

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
I needed more Shaqs
Me and Tak have too much synergy we got the same Shaq

btw shaya your avatar v.nice

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
You don't really know Peri Peri Meme Doctor.
You only know my swag.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Hi everyone,

Just checking in from Toowoomba, QLD. Used to play a little bit of Brawl but petered out after a while. Just picked up Smash 4 and having a bit of fun with it so far. Especially loving the little changes Sonic got along the way.

Anyway I recognise some usernames from when I frequented here so if anyone would like a match of a night time, let me know!
sure, I'd play ya :)

Splice

Smash Hero
leisha tryin' to get a perv on pics of Earl naked from 5 years ago

don't blame ya

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
man i wish i could remember what the pic was lol. mod pls lock this trash so it can die

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've had a friend of mine who works for a Newspaper in Canada looking to write an article on the gaming scenes in various foreign countries, including Australia.
Beyond just Smash and all, but if there's someone out there you'd think is perfect to pass onto them, let me know~

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
I've had a friend of mine who works for a Newspaper in Canada looking to write an article on the gaming scenes in various foreign countries, including Australia.
Beyond just Smash and all, but if there's someone out there you'd think is perfect to pass onto them, let me know~
iirc @Vyse knows a few people from heaps of fighting game communities in AUS

S.D

Smash Master
Gaming scenes in general of the FGC?
Gaming scenes is super broad and could be just about anything... more specific?

ThatOneBenji

Smash Rookie
With BAM7 fast approaching I would like to get some practice in. If anyone is interest;

NNID: BenjiBananaBike

Either message me or reply to this thread if interested.

-Thank you.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Please don't make entire threads asking for games like this. We have Facebook groups for each respective state that you can ask for this.Also QLDSmash and the Oceanic Skype Group which also have lots of people available to play games. Refer to this post.

I also read your introduction thread where you talked about Australia not having many tournaments, which is very much untrue, please check out your local scene and find out when the next one is as every state (with the exception of Northern Territory) has at least monthly tournaments.

Last edited:

MapleDialga

Smash Rookie
NNID
DialgRe
3DS FC
4811-7170-7397
This might be late but,

If you want to buy from Amazon, use a re-shipper (if that make sense) to get Amazon american items to Australia.

Robsta

Smash Ace
Is there still an IRC all the Aussie smashers use?

Had a look around the forums after Timic mentioned something about one on the weekend but no luck :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
There's the oceanic skype group and the "Australian Smash Social" facebook group.
I wouldn't be surprised if the old IRC still existed, but it was long ago. If you searched for thread titles with IRC in them I'd bet you'd find it instantly.

Splice

Smash Hero
there is an irc with a diff crew and a big oceanic skype group
there is no private chat with the old homies of #ausmash irc any more, but the skype group is decent.
Not home right now or I'd hook you up with it

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
I wish we could move from Skype to IRC. The Skype client is so resource-hungry and laggy.

Basty

Smash Ace
Just posting this like I did on Australian Smash Social, because i'm pretty sure some people here don't have FB
Who would be interested in a Tasmanian Major?

Robsta

Smash Ace
there is an irc with a diff crew and a big oceanic skype group
there is no private chat with the old homies of #ausmash irc any more, but the skype group is decent.
Not home right now or I'd hook you up with it
Ah that's a shame

Thank you Holmes will suss it when I get home <3

yusukebaby

Smash Rookie
Hi~~~ I am fellow smasher who's been following the competitive Super smash Bros, and just recently became a player rather than a spectator, And Now I am looking for a friendly tournament in Sydney Area.
Thx :)

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
I think having a steam group for finding a match can be a great idea. I always have steam open on the computer but no one will always have their Wii U turned on right? Sometimes I may want to play smash if asked. People can ask for matches easily on steam. Whatcha guys think?

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
We used to have a Steam group back in ye olde' days of March 2014 but it eventually fizzled out and we now primarily have two places to ask for online matches and talk to Smash friends.

Oceanic Netplay Skype Group (Primarily Melee and Project M)

QldSmash (Primarily Smash 4)

Please use these to find other people and, in the future, small questions like this should be in the social thread. Thanks :)

Top Bottom