• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you still love me if i didnt betray her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sago

Smash Lord
Dear Samus/ Samus mains,

I'm cordially writing this letter with a very deep seeded regret. You have always been there for me when i needed you most, and where was I when the favors finally needed to be reciprocated? Probably somewhere listening to a little white dog play banjo while i fly methodically under the stage, and you know what....I recognize that my actions were wrong. I should have been more patient with you know, i mean i know you have your fair share of problems, but we could have worked through them. Instead i gave up on you and moved on. Now i know i dont deserve your forgiveness, hell i wouldent forgive me if i was you. But if you ever find even a glimpse of compassion for me left over in your entirely too vast heart, you know where to find me........

Forever Yours,
Sago

Shout out to all the samus's that were around when i actually still posted on these boards. rohins tudor hayato cherry ismar xyro .
I dont always play samus, but when i do. I zair

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
As much as it pains me to do this, no topics about individual players are permitted. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom