• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you like to see a League of Legends Platform Fighter

Would you like to see a League of Legends platform fighter?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Maybe something similar instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
I've recently been playing LoL for the first time (maining Ahri for now) and found out that years ago some people at Riot made a mod for Super Smash Bros Brawl adding their characters into the game.

Images of the mod:

Of course, the mod was never officially released. Also, Wave Dash Games are making a competitive platform fighter with a LoL inspired rotation system.

So that go me thinking, would you like to see a League of Legends platform fighter? Maybe there could be a Smash Run and MOBA hybrid as a mode in the game?

Or maybe at least a platform fighter with similar character designs and aesthetics to League?

Last edited:

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
I've heard, I think they might be trying to mix the feel of LoL with Smash with a splash of Overwatch. I really hope they add more fantasy based fighters though

BagrB0y

Smash Cadet
Actually seems pretty cool
Personally I would love to see LoL as an Arena or campaign based FPS with classes as well (could see some cool stuff for that)

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
I think the next Smash game should be __ LoL __ Vs. Nintendo. ___ Super Smash Bros. Legends

Top Bottom