• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you add in random tripping in this game if it meant a game you want

The choices are a sequel to either Four Swords Adventures, Kirby Air Ride or Kid Icarus

• Do not include random tripping

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Include random tripping for a Zelda: Four Swords Adventures sequel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Include random tripping for a Kirby Air Ride sequel

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Include random tripping for a new Kid Icarus game

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Take two of those games in exchange for two features you would hate to see or lose

• Take all three games in exchange for three things you do not want to happen in Ultimate

• Total voters

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
The Four Swords Adventures and Kirby Air Ride sequels would include online.

Four Swords Adventures would include the Tetra's Trackers mode originally exclusive to the Japanese version
Kirby Air Ride would include 8 player local top ride, 8 player LAN City Trial and regular Air Ride, and all colors alongside vehicles are unlocked by default.
The Kid Icarus would simply be a new game in the series, but it has everything you would like to see added

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I wouldn't add tripping, because I have no interest in any of those choices.

In fact, I don't think there is a game I'd want in exchange for putting tripping in Ultimate. All my favorite games are either ones that I know I'm not getting more of and have thus moved on from wanting, or will probably get a sequel of anyway in a couple of years from now.

I don't necessarily hate tripping. Community outrage aside, it'd be a comparatively small price to pay for something else. But a game? One that I'd have to wait for while they develop, worry about things like DLC or microtransactions, pay for with my own money, put precious time into, and ultimately may or may not even enjoy? Sounds like a lot to fret over, considering it took putting a scrappy mechanic other people really don't like into a game we're all looking forward to.

Honestly, I think a more tempting deal would be something like "would you put in tripping in Ultimate for the newcomers/features of your choice?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom