• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst movie you've ever seen?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So we've all seen a couple of movies in our time. Some good, some bad. Some notoriously awful.

So to your own knowledge, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Unsure about the -worst- film I've seen, but I can definitely tell you the most boring.

Transformers 2. The only movie I've ever fallen asleep while watching. Also, adding insult to injury- I was in a movie theatre. God, dreadful.

Superhero movies in general are all very cliched, generic, full of tropes. Mix it up a little.

:093:

Rapidkirby3k

"Let's Go!"
NNID
Rapidkirby3k
Switch FC
0884-6756-7584
Looking back on my childhood, Batman & Robin is one of them. Worst of all, I watched that twice in movie theaters as a child, once with my mom then my dad. Buuut, that was before I heard the scathing reviews.

Last edited:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
I think Sausage Party

And somehow people have the balls to call it "excellent religious satire". Listen, if you're after good religious satire, track down and watch Moral Orel

SimonferSmash

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say a toss up between the Last Airbender and Cool World.

The former for being a complete mockery and insult to it's source material.

The latter for being a complete rather unpleasant cluster**** that completely ruined a much more interesting former concept.

D

Deleted member

M. Night Shayamalan's The Last Airbender.

No respect for the source material whatsoever.
It's got to be this one. Though on the plus side, hearing about how bad it was when it came out was what drove me to finally check out the original series. I wish I could watch it for the first time again.

Dragonball evolution... although i was unable to watch it to the end.

It felt like someone was litterally stepping all over my childhood.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I would like to add Robin Hood as possibly one of the worst films I had watched this year.

The reason? Despite having the likes of Taron Egerton and Jamie Fox, the film's plot was awfully dull, not much character development and the style just did not work. In addition, Jamie Dornon's character Will did absolutely nothing throughout the film.

Last edited:

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
Tbh when you’ve scraped the very bottom of the barrel as I have with low budget sci-fi flicks, ripoff animated films, and The Room (bless it), it gets hard picking out the worst.

I guess if I were to choose a recent high-profile movie that had all the potential but failed miserably, it would be Justice League. I was halfway between falling asleep and cracking up at various things. At least the likes of King Arthur: Legend of the Sword had a nice soundtrack and some cool moments, and Mortal Engines had amazing visuals. Justice League had... none of that.

Who Killed Captain Alex, on the other hand, is a true gem.

Top Bottom