• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst character

loona

Smash Rookie
Hello, I have never played this game and dont plan on doing it but I wanted to know what the worst character was so whenever someone asks me who I main, I can just say that.

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
Hello, I have never played this game and dont plan on doing it but I wanted to know what the worst character was so whenever someone asks me who I main, I can just say that.
Chrom, Pikachu, K rool, or Simon Belmont.

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
These people are trying to trick you by telling you the names of really strong characters.

Say you're a Lemmy main.

loltw1st

Smash Rookie
say you're the best kirby main out there and that anybody who says otherwise should be prepared to get the hands.

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice
Tbh it's Inkling imo. No kill power. Pika is probz a decent contender for the worst char as well.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Kirby so far seems to be considered the worst and is the most frequent name I see in Buff threads

1FC0

Smash Lord
These people are trying to trick you by telling you the names of really strong characters.

Say you're a Lemmy main.
Lemmy is just an alt of Bowser Jr., they are exactly the same. There are no specific Lemmy mains.

D

Deleted member

Every character can be good online with enough practice and effort.

Don’t look for the worst character, but instead look for the ones who fit your playstyle.

Mardemonneko

Smash Rookie
Just say Chrom.
Chrom in terms of recovery perhaps, but he is an odd case. His recovery is awful but you don't really want to challenge it unless you're willing to commit to risking going down with him. He is built purely for combat and does excel in that.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
Chrom in terms of recovery perhaps, but he is an odd case. His recovery is awful but you don't really want to challenge it unless you're willing to commit to risking going down with him. He is built purely for combat and does excel in that.
Oops, forgot to include the /s in my original post.

Top Bottom