• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst & Best DK matchups?

Vincey_Boi

Smash Apprentice
I know i should know this by now but does anyone know but im still stumped and have 0 clue on dk matchups can someone help me out by showing me a link to the matchups or explain some matchups for me i dont know a whole lot of the matchups.

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
I know i should know this by now but does anyone know but im still stumped and have 0 clue on dk matchups can someone help me out by showing me a link to the matchups or explain some matchups for me i dont know a whole lot of the matchups.
A lot of stuff is kind of simple. The dumbed down version of his MU spread holds true a lot. Basically if they combo you, you lose because terrible disadvantage. If you combo them, you win because incredible advantage. If they can edge guard you, you lose because terrible recovery, if you can edge guard them you win because you have 4 spikes and great aerials. Look at your matchups like that for a rough idea of most of your matchups. In no way is this completely accurate but it’s a good basic way to look at things.

Tujex

Smash Ace
I'll be looking into the fine details (if someone already hasn't), but due to the mechanics of this game and the "buffs" to DKs overall gameplay this time around, I don't see anything being greater than a 7-3 if it's higher than a 5-5. DK has more kill potential and ground game than ever before, so hard for me to call it as definitely as I could in prior games.

Top Bottom